Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:50 pm
"You know somehow, I'm not surprised." Said Lily, chuckling to herself. "Do you smell anything yet?" She asked, on a more serious note.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:31 pm
Shaylene stopped suddenly and pointed through the trees. Just there, over the hill. She locked onto the pictures running across the deer's mind. Such simple minded creatures She thought as she waited for the others.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:30 pm
Dion blanched slightly at the sight of the deer. "Isn't there game more...scary, to hunt? Some animal that doesn't look so innocent and defenseless?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 am
"Aha, here we are. Were you hiding these from me Matt?" Caterina teased. "Maybe" he replied innocently. "Yep, here's trivial pursuit" Caterina replied, pulling the game out. She set the game up and looked at the others. "Who wants to go first?" Caterina asked. "Not me, you know I suck at this game" Matt said. "All the more reason for you to go first. What do you say Selana, do you want Matt to go first or you?" Caterina asked. Matt shook his head violently, telling Selana to not pick him. Caterina pushed him gently. "Knock it off, you're twenty years old, it's time you started acting it" Caterina scolded. Matt's only response was to stick his tongue out at her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:22 pm
"Ah, just go for the male ones. They get real nasty." Said Lily, pointing towards the largest one with the impressively large antlers. "Not really so defenseless, but, when you consider it, everything is defenseless compared to us."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Shaylene nodded in agreement as she planned the best way to grabb a deer and not have them run off at the same time. She really hated having to chase her dinner down such a waste of time.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:09 pm
"You go first Caterina," Selana suggested.

"Surely vampires fear something. My work with Selana and Sfyxa has taught me that," Dion insisted. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her, and Dion cast a guilty glance at Shaylene. They hadn't properly introduced themselves...to the extent that she and Selana had been introduced to Felix, for example.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:45 pm
(I don't know how to play the game so...)
ALright, it would have been funnier though if Matt had gone first though" Caterina warned and took her turn.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:00 pm
"Oh we all have fears. But they're not so different from that of those when we were human. I'm still afraid of death." Said Lily, gesturing to herself. "Thats why I chose the only option I could." She pulled Dion towards the deer gently. "Lets go," She said, "and don't worry about Shaylene, she'll warm up to you eventually. Right now I believe she might just be being cautious."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:46 pm
Shaylene cast a purple eyes gaze over Lily and Dion. She gave a soft smile and gestured for her to go ahead. If they all start to scatter, I'll just tell one to come towards me She thought quickly, zeroing in on a perfect speciman.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:03 pm
Dion simply nodded hopefully.

"Okay," said Selena, "You landed on a red space, so Matt should pick up one of those cards there, and ask you the corresponding question."

(Make it Disney trivia, and just ask yourself a question you know then)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:19 pm
(sounds easy enough. thanks)
"Ok" Matt said, drawing a card and then acting mysterious. "Are you ready to meet your fate?" Matt asked in a deep and mysterious voice. "Matt just ask the question already" Caterina said in fake exasperation. "Alright, alright. How does Princess Aurora fall into unconciousness? A) She got pricked by a spindle(a/n: you know the pointy thing on a spindle or something like that). B) A potion, C)A poisonous apple or D) Grumpy was so happy that he scared Aurora sensless." "Ok smart one, even I know that D wasn't actually on the card" Caterina said. "But you got to admit, if Grumpy did become happy then we would definatly know the world was ending and there would be a ton of people fainting just from seeing Grumpy anything but" Matt said. Caterina shook head in defeat at her friends antics and replied "The answer is A. In sleeping beauty she pricked her finger on the spindle and then went into a deep sleep until Prince Charming gave her the kiss of true love and woke her from the sleep" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:09 pm
"Matt goes next," said Selana, using a delay tactic.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm
"Go." Said Lily simply, pushing Dion towards the deer. "You'll pick it up really quickly."

razz
>  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:50 pm
"Alright, fine" Matt sighed. "What is my doom?" he asked after rolling. Caterina picked up the card. "In Bambi how does Bambi's mother get killed(a/n: haha my mom's name is Bambi)? A) A hunter B) Little Bunny fufu hit her over the head C) A forrest fire or D) Another animal killed her?" "And you told me not to make things up" Matt said. "I figured I needed to pay you back and put some fun into this game. Also to show Selana here that I can be fun" Caterina explained. "Fine, I choose B! Little Bunny fufu hit her over the head therefore killing her!" Matt said. "Oh my God, I knew you would chose the most stupid answer. Whatev, Selana your turn" Caterina said, after getting over her laughing fit over Matt.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff