Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:48 am
indeed i am, and your ruining my friends, i knew i sensed the darkness in you back at sanctuary. I wouldve taken care of you then, but you see, sora [the girl] was there and i didnt want to hurt her, but now, now i have seen the true extent of my power, and you shall be finished, skeleton masters summon all of your arches and poison mages. Lola, im sorry to say this but this will be your last hour, and mine, ive figured out the most powerful spell in my arsenal.

*sadistic evil laughter*
And you,*turns to the group* all of you, you may stay, but lets hope you can dodge very quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:49 am
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*walks out from a shadowy area unseen*
*sneaks up on lola and grabs her by the throat with my knife*
SUMMON SKELETAL MASTERS!!!
*watches his skeletons rise from the ground*
Detain her, ive got a plan.
*raises wand to lolas brain*
MIND SHATTER!!! there, we may talk. *turns around* wondering where ive been have you. and it looks like i got here just in time. *watches as lolas spells fade* hmm someone wanna explain all this to me.
she looks at him confused, then she gets mad "hey, your ruining my fun"

Hey!!! *Slashes him and he flies off Lola, into a wall, hard[Me: Ouch.]*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:51 am
she smirks "that was before i was cursed from my brother" she scowles "i hate him but i cant stop it, and neither can you" she closes her eyes and summons darkness, she laughed watching all of the light vanish  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:58 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
indeed i am, and your ruining my friends, i knew i sensed the darkness in you back at sanctuary. I wouldve taken care of you then, but you see, sora [the girl] was there and i didnt want to hurt her, but now, now i have seen the true extent of my power, and you shall be finished, skeleton masters summon all of your arches and poison mages. Lola, im sorry to say this but this will be your last hour, and mine, ive figured out the most powerful spell in my arsenal.

*sadistic evil laughter*
And you,*turns to the group* all of you, you may stay, but lets hope you can dodge very quickly.

*Pulls out a book* ........  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:58 am
*slowly gets up from soras hit*
grr telekenetic throw
*throws sora through a wall*

thank you lola, the darkness is all i needed, because you see now ive mastered my dark powers, i have no need for the light anymore, the final resting place for you and i is here and now.

FINAL FLASH!!!
*watches as everything glows bright white*
*grabs lola*
*whispers* paralysis chamber
*grabs lola and heads back into the shadows*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:00 am
"kill me then" she whispered "but my brother will be back, he will come after you and kill you, you would have to kill him in order for all of this mess to be gone"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:01 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*slowly gets up from soras hit*
grr telekenetic throw
*throws sora through a wall*

thank you lola, the darkness is all i needed, because you see now ive mastered my dark powers, i have no need for the light anymore, the final resting place for you and i is here and now.

FINAL FLASH!!!
*watches as everything glows bright white*
*grabs lola*
*whispers* paralysis chamber
*grabs lola and heads back into the shadows*

*Bounces gently off the wall* Was that supposed to hurt? *Runs toward him and slashes him with very sharp Angel Bow until he is mortally wounded*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:04 am
ill be back for you, but now im gone. *disappears* jeez lola you got me risking my neck for you. but sleep for now, we will be at our destination soon. *runs through an unbreakable force field* were here my sweet now wake up. *puts lola on an examination table*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:06 am
she opens her eyes and looks at him "what are you going to do?" she asked looking around  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:25 am
Aprilbaby1
she opens her eyes and looks at him "what are you going to do?" she asked looking around

well since killing you isnt going to help me any, im going to perform a very very evil action.[*wink wink* lol] most mages call it the mind alter, i call it, the good and evil changing over spell of unlimited power that lets me do anything i want [phew long name] but basically im going to change your mind literally. i can make you do anything i want, but to take care of the first problem, you are evil, i want you to be good, so im going to make you good again. MIND ALTER!! you will never ever for the rest of you life fall to the side of evil *repeat 3 times* you will always stay on the side of good *repeat 3 times* you will be my bestest friend forever and will always do what i tell you *repeat 3 times*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:28 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

well since killing you isnt going to help me any, im going to perform a very very evil action.[*wink wink* lol] most mages call it the mind alter, i call it, the good and evil changing over spell of unlimited power that lets me do anything i want [phew long name] but basically im going to change your mind literally. i can make you do anything i want, but to take care of the first problem, you are evil, i want you to be good, so im going to make you good again. MIND ALTER!! you will never ever for the rest of you life fall to the side of evil *repeat 3 times* you will always stay on the side of good *repeat 3 times* you will be my bestest friend forever and will always do what i tell you *repeat 3 times*
she looked at him, then closed her eyes, she started to fell weird as she slowly became good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:31 am
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him, then closed her eyes, she started to fell weird as she slowly became good.

phew it worked, that was tough work your brother corrupted you pretty badly, so how do you feel.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:33 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

phew it worked, that was tough work your brother corrupted you pretty badly, so how do you feel.
"i feel weird" she said opening her eyes "well what can i say, its in our blood, my brother can be really intimidating sometimes" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:35 am
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

"i feel weird" she said opening her eyes "well what can i say, its in our blood, my brother can be really intimidating sometimes" she said looking at him

well youll no longer need to fear him, or anyone else who tries to corrupt you. its impossible now, so do you feel any more powerful?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games