Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:29 am

Puuhleeze, this ain't no fairy ta- *looks at Calvin, Hobbes, and Sephi* .... This is really messed up....
Yup.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:34 am

SF Creek
Puuhleeze, this ain't no fairy ta- *looks at Calvin, Hobbes, and Sephi* .... This is really messed up....
Yup.

Youta: You're telling me... sweatdrop But, it could be worse, you know? 3nodding

Tear_Angel

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:35 am

SF Creek
Yup.

creek u might want to move away from the massive barrage of freezing missles aimed at chsaosgrimmon zero was reckless with his aiming stare
i said i was sorry stare
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:38 am

Zeke got that handled.
*shoots dark matter at the missiles coming towards Creek, himself, Youta and Angel*

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:40 am

SF Creek
Zeke got that handled.
*shoots dark matter at the missiles coming towards Creek, himself, Youta or Angel*

good now ths time aim scream
ice wolf bite *fires a barrage of freezing missles at chaos grimmon*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:43 am

SF Creek
Zeke got that handled.
*shoots dark matter at the missiles coming towards Creek, himself, Youta or Angel*

stare (Or??? The heck I'm taking that!!) *goes up to Zeke and headbutts him*

Youta: *twitches* W-What are you doing Angel?!? gonk gonk

Tear_Angel

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:45 am

I was helping...the hell. that actually hurt a bit! *rubs head*
What was that all about?! scream
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:56 am

SF Creek
I was helping...the hell. that actually hurt a bit! *rubs head*
What was that all about?! scream

*puts up a smug look* (Nothing Creek. Zeke appearantly needs some manners on his part.)

Youta: Er...you alright Zeke? I have no idea why she do that. stare Talk about rude...who am I kidding??? gonk sweatdrop

Tear_Angel

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:59 am

Rude little bit-
*kicks in the same spot he got hit earlier* Shut up!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:05 am

SF Creek
Rude little bit-

(At least I don't call others rude names. I should thank Creek but how...I know!!) twisted *goes up to Creek and kisses him on the forehead*

Youta: *twitches* What---???? eek eek That's a first... stare I wouldn't be surprise if the world will explode any second now. sweatdrop 3nodding

Tear_Angel

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:08 am

*falls over* x.x
Ohshit! Wha'ya do to him?! Was that some sort of death kiss or something?!
*wakes up* Woah, I swore Angel just kissed me on the forehead. Couldn't be....
Uh...huh
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:09 am

tear-blooded_angel
SF Creek
Rude little bit-

(At least I don't call others rude names. I should thank Creek but how...I know!!) twisted *goes up to Creek and kisses him on the forehead*

Youta: *twitches* What---???? eek eek That's a first... stare I wouldn't be surprise if the world will explode any second now. sweatdrop 3nodding

*Explosion in the backgorund*
sorry missle misfired sweatdrop

Raze The Enigmatic

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:10 am

Oddium Wanderous
The_real_Axel
Oddium Wanderous
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: Fine. *opens the portal to their location* Go get them. *flies in, while Calvin and Hobbes change into Stupendous Man and Cyber Hobbes*
Hobbes: *grabbing Tear and flies into the portal* Let's go, Youta.
Calvin: *flying in* I'm coming for you, suckers! scream

*Flies right to ChaosGallantmon then starts slicing and dicing*DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE scream *Takes supreme cannon then fires it blowing Cgallantmon to the wall,then begins firing more and more until ChaosGallantmon is in the wall very deep*

*Fire's a Hyper Charged Supreme cannon at ChaosGallantmon,then flies in the large hole and thrusts at ChaosGallantmon's head*.....That should do it...but just incase..*fires around Chaos body till its straight in*
ChaosGallantmon C: You can't wait can ya? Lightning Joust! *stabs his sword into Omnimon* Patitence is a virtue.
Omnimon and Oddium:Your already damaged enough..*flies back then attacks with Transcendent Sword again*
ChaosGallantmon C: Oh yea? Thats what you think. *pulls out a item that heals him half way* Heh, thanks master.
ChaosGrimmon: exclaim *trys to dodge but it hits on of his wings* Crap.......
DarkAxel: yes Creek is right.......i'm am Axel i was changed into this by my master......but that doesn't matter come...DarkZeromaru attack!
DarkZeromaru: yes master! Full Moon Cannon! *fires at Omega*
Omega: oh yea? All Delete! *slashes through the attack and damages DarkZeromaru*
DarkZeromaru: ggggrrrr......DarkAxel now!
DarkAxel: right! Charge! Digi-Soul Burst!
DarkZeromaru: ya baby! *transforms into burst mode*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Omega: son of a........ stare

(Angel i won't do your battle right away i'm busy at the moment so i may not get u to fight Ophanimon C yet)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:14 am

Heh.
Creek, we'll finish this fight quick. But I can't do a thing unless the ChaosGrimmon strikes...well nothing effective.
I know what move ya mean, just wait...

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:16 am

giga missle *shoots a misle at chaosgrimmon
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games