Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:00 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"then what do you suppose we do? just keep walking?" she thought for a moment "hmm im a fast learner, maybe we can find a thing on wheels and i can drive"
hmm that would work but the problem is finding one
"hmm" she looked around "oh the white people came in two cars, just wait right quick ok" she smiled and ran back to the park, she looked for the car "here it is" she unlocked it with her nails and got in "hmm" she messed with some wires and it started "yea" she smiled and drove the car back to marcus
marcus loads tomoe inth back and sits in the pasenger seat
she smiled and drove down the road "ok so if im right, if we go a down this road and pass this town, we should reach the forest in about an hour or so" she said thinking
marcus looked out the window and saw the humans were freaking out over the death of the leader of the white suits
this could come back and bite me in the tail some day
"lets just hope that we never have to come back here" she said looking out her window, she drove to the town "ok we should be there soon"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"hmm" she looked around "oh the white people came in two cars, just wait right quick ok" she smiled and ran back to the park, she looked for the car "here it is" she unlocked it with her nails and got in "hmm" she messed with some wires and it started "yea" she smiled and drove the car back to marcus
she smiled and drove down the road "ok so if im right, if we go a down this road and pass this town, we should reach the forest in about an hour or so" she said thinking
marcus looked out the window and saw the humans were freaking out over the death of the leader of the white suits
"lets just hope that we never have to come back here" she said looking out her window, she drove to the town "ok we should be there soon"

i just hope the humans dont figure out a way into the linus barrier and get into the forest  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:07 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

i just hope the humans dont figure out a way into the linus barrier and get into the forest
"yea that would be really bad" she stopped the car "ok, we can walk from here" she undid the wires and it turned off, she opened the door  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:19 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yea that would be really bad" she stopped the car "ok, we can walk from here" she undid the wires and it turned off, she opened the door

marcus crawled out of the window like before he then opend the door and got tomoe
well jere we go to the wrath of your father  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:21 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus crawled out of the window like before he then opend the door and got tomoe
"yea, and dont accuse yourself, me and tomoe left on our own doing ok" she smiled and walked into the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yea, and dont accuse yourself, me and tomoe left on our own doing ok" she smiled and walked into the forest

marcus walked with her into the forest hoping her father was understanding  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:30 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked around the forest "i hope he understands" she said and looked at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:42 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

as they get deeper into the forest they start to pass through the barrier  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:43 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"its good to be home" she said then jumped as an arrow was shot, almost hitting her "what the heck?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:54 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"its good to be home" she said then jumped as an arrow was shot, almost hitting her "what the heck?"
marcus looks at the arrow then towards the area it was shot from
whos there!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:56 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

whos there!!!
"im not sure, but im glad it didnt touch me" she said then looked at the spot and backed away "uhh if i were u i would run, its one of my fathers worrior guards"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:59 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whos there!!!
"im not sure, but im glad it didnt touch me" she said then looked at the spot and backed away "uhh if i were u i would run, its one of my fathers worrior guards"
marcus put tomoe down then jumped high up into the canopy heading for the west castle where the light creatures lived to keep safe them being on a permanent truce  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:01 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whos there!!!
marcus put tomoe down then jumped high up into the canopy heading for the west castle where the light creatures lived to keep safe them being on a permanent truce
she picked up tomoe "uhh help here please" the guards came down and picked up tomoe and her "hey i can walk you know" they rolled their eyes and walked back to the castle  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:05 am
marcus got over to the western part of the forest and dug a den in the roots of one of the giant trees digging into an underground air pocket he made a den  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:10 am
they walked inside the castle
"where have you been young lady, i was worried sick" he said walking up to them
"im sorry daddy, we were just helping a friend find his sister"
"thats unexcepable, now you and your sister go to your rooms, your grounded"
"yes daddy"
"now how took you guys, that lycan? well your not allowed to see him"
"daddy thats not fair, he saved us, and you should be thankful" she walked back to her room and slamed the door  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games