Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceFox42

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 pm
DarkWolfLove
IceFox42
Name: Jack
Species: Fox
I like drawing, reading and gaming, mostly RPGs and MMOs. Er... that's all, I think.

Nice Yogpod sig.
:3
Thanks! I just recently started listening to them, and that quote was very amusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:42 pm
IceFox42
DarkWolfLove
IceFox42
I like drawing, reading and gaming, mostly RPGs and MMOs. Er... that's all, I think.

Nice Yogpod sig.
Thanks! I just recently started listening to them, and that quote was very amusing.

It's interesting that you chose that one as your favorite.
I personally like the one where Simon's god and he's gently.... Putting his fingers in Lewis's butt.
XD
Or Lewis-Poo-is.
However, if you haven't got that far, I apologize, but there are lots of funny parts.
biggrin

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

IceFox42

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm
DarkWolfLove
IceFox42
DarkWolfLove
IceFox42

Nice Yogpod sig.

It's interesting that you chose that one as your favorite.
I personally like the one where Simon's god and he's gently.... Putting his fingers in Lewis's butt.
XD
Or Lewis-Poo-is.
However, if you haven't got that far, I apologize, but there are lots of funny parts.
biggrin
I completely forgot about those ones! I should have put in the one about repeately pressing 1 in the cowboy MMO idea they had.
Also, no need to apologize, I understand how funny it is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:13 pm
*waves shyly* Hi, I'm new here, to both Gaia and to the Guild. :3 I've been a furry/furry artist for years, and my fursona is a clouded leopard named Sirkus. smile I hope my fellow furs and fur-enthusiasts are doing well out there, and I can't wait to meet you all. :3 Links to my art sites (DeviantArt and FurAffinity, both newly revamped after taking a long hiatus) are located in my profile if anyone is interested. ^_^  

Sirkus Pandemonium

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm
Sirkus Pandemonium

Welcome  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 am
Hi, Im new to this guild. I have started anthro role playing as of late. I just got back to RP from a four year brake so I'm a bit rusty.  

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 am
AuroraSilverRose
Hi, Im new to this guild. I have started anthro role playing as of late. I just got back to RP from a four year brake so I'm a bit rusty.
Hello hello, and welcome. You should start one of your rps here. God knows we could use the activity, and as much as I've always wanted to I've never actually done an anthro rp. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm
Hello. My name icefire, bu ice for short if you like.  

Icefire002

Versatile Seeker

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 pm
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Hello hello, and welcome. You should start one of your rps here. God knows we could use the activity, and as much as I've always wanted to I've never actually done an anthro rp. sweatdrop
Thank you smile . I plan on starting one I just have a horrible time starting rps. With a day or so ill have one posted 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:16 pm
AuroraSilverRose
Zuri-kai
AuroraSilverRose
Thank you smile . I plan on starting one I just have a horrible time starting rps. With a day or so ill have one posted 3nodding

I'll be sure to join it when you do. I've been rp starved these past few weeks. 4laugh

Icefire002
Hello. My name icefire, but ice for short if you like.

Nice to meet you ice, welcome to the guild. :3  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 pm
Good afternoon!!!!!!! I'm Rowan, well thats the only name you'll get unless were close friends. My fursona is a Woenix, a phoenix wolf hybrid ^^. I do need to get art of it sometime....oh well. Well I've only been a furry for a month but I love it. I'm a roleplayer, have been one for five years I think, somewhere around then. I really don't have any artist talents, Can't draw even stick figures right lol. For writing (Outside of roleplaying) I suck, I can see how I want a scene to play out in my minds eye but when I try to type it up, it gets all funky. I'm eighteen, single and looking. My FA is Falheart but nothing on there other than some favs. Hmmmm well if you check my FA you'll see my name, so what the hades, its John. Nice to meet yah all.....I should stop rambling but I can't seem to control my fingers anymore!!!!!!!!! Well I hope to be a active and fun addition to this guild ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 am
Selene Aries
Hey there.

Helllo, I like your art. How long have you been at it?
burning_eyes  

Icefire002

Versatile Seeker

Tiger Rosa

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am
Ambery 22 cat and would like to make new friends. Hello everyone * waves*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm
Gaielic Rose
Ambery 22 cat and would like to make new friends. Hello everyone * waves*

Hello and welcome. I hope you can find places here that pique your interest. :3  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items