Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:46 am
suka was out cold. she was bearly alive. she mumbled somthing(i gtg my dad wants to get on i'll be on later)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:47 am
(lol kk later) she picked her up and starts walking back to the house  

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:43 am
(lol soz im back now) serena didnt know, but akki was following her. every so often akki would playfully ponce on serena and lick her cheek. they had been walking home for somtime and suka was only just awake but she could not talk as the bullet had pirced her neck and lung. she was direly ill and wounded.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:46 am
serena felt the lick and smiles softly, they get to the house and she looks around "KIBA" she yelled "I need your help" she sets suka on the couch and starts working on her  

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:47 am
akki curiously watched and looked out of the window and sighed. it looked back at serena and smiled softly and licked her cheek again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:49 am
serena sighs getting up and grabbing several warm cloths "suka" she whispered wiping the blood away  

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:52 am
akki senced tha serena was feeling lonley and put its paw on serena and smiled softly as if it was trying to tell her she would be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:54 am
she sighs and starts working on her wounds "suka, please live" she whispered, tears streaming down her face, she forgot that she was wearing a black wedding dress and looked down seeing it, she sighs and shakes her head "its all my fault" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:57 am
akki blinked at her "no its not" he blinked again then smiled. he was use telepathy on her to communicate. he frowned "its frankies fault!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:58 am
"but its also my fault for bringing him here" she whispered "none of this would have happened if i was never here or ever was born"  

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:01 am
akkis eyes widened. "but then suka would of never had a friend like you. she would die with out you. she see you as a sister and your her only true friend..." akki licked serenas face. "its all over now and suka will be fine" akki smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:03 am
she sighs "id just wish i was the one half dead, not her"  

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:57 am
akki sighed. "i feel your pain when you wish they hurt you instead of your friend. before i was a demon wolf spirt i was a wolf and i had a brother who was killed by a hunter. i wished they killed me instead but we cant undo the past. we have to help suka until she is ok..." he smiled at serena. " dont worry about frankie. i stole is soul and chucked it into the pit of doom. once a soul is in, they cant get out. ever"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 am
she sighs and nodds "okay" she wipes her tears and went to work on suka  

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:19 am
akki sighed."poor suka. she IS only 15..." he said." but i think i can help. i will go collect some things to eat and to help suka..." he said telipathiclaly and slowly. "just one problem. HOW THE HECK IS A TALKING MIST DEMON WOLF GOING TO GET IN TO A GENRAL STORE!!!"he sighed and looked at suka. she was still out cold and her wounds were worsening. "but i have to-" he thought  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff