Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 am

*She trembles against Caesar and wimpers* Caesar....i'm sorry. *She stares at the ground feeling pain wash over her* I'm so sorry. She rested her head on his paws and closed her eyes feeling weak*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

((I know but its hard to earn Rains trust))
Rain growled and went to stand but he was so tired he could only sit up and growl.
Caesar licked her ear,"Why are you sorry?"

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 am

"There is no need to be angry, young wolf." He ginned walking towards them.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:41 am

*Amiko's eyes slowly opened* -softly- I never ment to change...and i never wanted to hurt you. *She licked his neck and nuzzled into him, the rain began to pour harder. she weakly tried to stand only to collapse again*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 am

Caesar lifted her up on his back. Now that she was smaller than before she was alittle easier to carry. He went to a big tree and set her down. The tree sheltered them from the rain.
BlackRain covered his fangs but still watched the newcomer warily not taking his eyes off him.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am

"My name is Night." He said proudly.

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:48 am

Fate's ears shot up at the newcomer. He too didn't like them. He sat down by his pups, and made sure no one made any fast movments.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

*Amiko layed down and licked Caesar's muzzle to his neck* -softly- I love you caesar. Thank you for everything. *Her tail wagged slightly. Her icey blue eyes showed only love*

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 am

"I come in peace. I have no need to fight, but please don't respond to that like the last loners I encountered." His nose pointed to all his deep wounds.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 am

"Why are you here?" BlackRain questioned.
Mist got up,"No need to be rude BlackRain. I'm mist, the wolf with the wings in fate and thats storm over there." She sat down and quickly grabbed Raven who was trying to bite the newcomers tail.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

((haha. good raven!))

"Rain!" Storm hit with her paw. "You guys welcomed me... kinda... when I came here."

((Don't you guys remember that??? Fate was all grouchy, and everyone was ignoring me!))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 am

Zyth laughed under his breath. Raven was close... very close

Fate kept a stern eye on night. He was with Blackrain on this one... wounds didn't mean good.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:59 am

(Lol, kinda how they greet all new commers. BUt AMi tried saveing the pack and was already accepted by Caesar. XD )
*AMiko kept her eyes on the newcommer in teh cave. her tail flicked but she stayed relaxed laying near Caesar*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am

((Sorry. I just thought we might need another wolf. Since Storm has Rain, Fate has Mist, Vera has Vera, Amiko has Caesar! Everything is all perfect. To perfect. I think we need action!!!))

Night sniffed the air. "Wait... I know this scent from somewhere..."

((Who wants to know Night???))

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

(Waves hand* I'll know him!)
*Amiko's ear twitched*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games