Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Kurian almost smiled, returning it.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:04 pm

she smiled and sighed, "its to bad we're not in one of our rooms, or I would have turned that into something else." she smiled impishly at Kurian and skipped off.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Kurian smirked as he walked alongside her and said, "Care to go to a room, then?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:16 pm

her smile widened, "I don't think you have what it takes to pursuade me. Especially since you'd have to do it without pushing me up against a wall and makingout with me." she giggled, "I've taken away praticly all of your weapons." She was treating this like a game, and the way she saw it, she was winning either way.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Kurian smiled. "Don't forget, I'm a son of Aphrodite..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:37 pm

she rolled her eyes, "yeah, yeah. Whatever, you know I'm imune to your powers, so I don't see how that matters any." she smiled.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Kurian smiled. "Mine, yes, but what about power directly from my mother? Mine is only a small portion compared to hers." He smiled wider as he finished his silent prayer to his mother. He smirked as he knew Gwen was getting bombarded by her own feelings of love.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:58 pm

she suddenly put her arms around him, kissing him wildly, she then pulled away smirking, hiding her laughter. "thats what you thought would happen, right? Heh, I'm imune, Kurian. It doesn't work on me." she laughed.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Kurian smirked. "Yes... That's why I asked mother to have Hephaestos make an amulet that will make me irresistable to you and only you..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:12 pm

she suddenly got a mischiviouse look, "I"m curiouse, Kurian. What atracts you more? my resistance, or my body?"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Kurian laughed. "Neither, really... Maybe it's the way you act," He kissed her neck, "Or how you react," He kissed her cheek. "Or, maybe, how you simply make me happy." He kissed her lips.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:23 pm

"I thought you're not supposed to kiss my lips unless I give you premission." she smiled and kissed him back.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Kurian smirked. "Sure..." He carressed her face. "But why should I wait?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 pm

she stepped away, "Because its a major turn-off to me when a guy forces himself on me without me wanting it." She turned on her heals and walked away.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Name: Sirenai Hyuuga
Bio: Kurian's best friend, likes him.

Sirenai hugged Kurian from behind. "She doesn't know what she's doing, Kurian, you're a great guy."

Kurian sighed and pushed her away. "Right..." He muttered, and walked away to his house.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games