Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:31 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
Misuzu0614
eh? how'd she get in? and who are you?
*winces in pain*

oh im a new member of this guild and when ever i sense pain i come... well do u need a hospital or something... and do you know selena??

*Rez's ears twitch*
Rez:...........
Guu:What is it
Rez:.....i heard Selena's name........
Guu:......maybe she's close-by somewhere  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 pm
oh okay...? im alright its just... you wont understand... *winces in pain* selena... yeah i know her... shes a friend of mines.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:33 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
*intercon again*(there is an diferent con for each floor)) the next fight will sart in 10 minutes

(dude next person u fight has to b a super agile and super fast girl named Sawako!!!!!!)
((ok!!!! but i'm in the 6th floor and you need either to pay or prove i'm your friends to go there... OR prove))

(how the hell am i supposed to do that??? oh watever...)
Kiana walks to the sixth floor, trying to see the fight
a security guard stops her "it's 20$ entry"

"ew..." she whispers to herself then says to the guard, "im a freind of Edwards...an ex-student actually..."  
Misuzu0614
oh okay...? im alright its just... you wont understand... *winces in pain* selena... yeah i know her... shes a friend of mines.

oh ok... well shes at the hospital... becuz some theater caught on fire and she collapsed at got burnt so ya... shes still out cold...  

Random Flower XD

iiAngel of Death Temari

OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
-suddenly the pain stops but the stinging wont stop-

mitsuki.....

-looks at angel- hey i ur hired at the hospital... u should go there and like take care of selena (the girl from the neko theater)

oh yes thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

mitsuki.....

-looks at angel- hey i ur hired at the hospital... u should go there and like take care of selena (the girl from the neko theater)

oh yes thank you!!!

welcome -nods-  

Random Flower XD

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
*intercon again*(there is an diferent con for each floor)) the next fight will sart in 10 minutes

(dude next person u fight has to b a super agile and super fast girl named Sawako!!!!!!)
((ok!!!! but i'm in the 6th floor and you need either to pay or prove i'm your friends to go there... OR prove))

"ew..." she whispers to herself then to the guard, "im a freind of Edwards...an ex-student actually..."
"am i suposed to belive you are a friend of his? sorry but i just wont buy it!" ed walks over and see [incert name here] hey! came wath me fight? he walks over there let her in, she is a friend of mine  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 pm
*tries to sit up but fails* she alright? i hope shes not in some kind of danger.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:37 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

"ew..." she whispers to herself then to the guard, "im a freind of Edwards...an ex-student actually..."
"am i suposed to belive you are a friend of his? sorry but i just wont buy it!" ed walks over and see [Kiana] hey! came wath me fight? he walks over there let her in, she is a friend of mine

Kiana looks up to Ed ans says "thank you Edward...." then looks at the guard and sticks her tongue out childishly  
Misuzu0614
*tries to sit up but fails* she alright? i hope shes not in some kind of danger.

-helps sit up- well let me get in contact with the paramedics... -ears twitch- hmmm... oh... they say she has a concussion...  

Random Flower XD

iiAngel of Death Temari

OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

mitsuki.....

oh yes thank you!!!

welcome -nods-

i saw her she will be fine i did treat her wounds so she should be good but i do need a nurse  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

"am i suposed to belive you are a friend of his? sorry but i just wont buy it!" ed walks over and see [Kiana] hey! came wath me fight? he walks over there let her in, she is a friend of mine

Kiana looks up to Ed ans says "thank you Edward...." then looks at the guard and sticks her tongue out childishly
ed says dont press your luck... i wont stop him if he atacks you he smiles, and so does the security, toght he smiles evily  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:39 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

mitsuki.....

oh yes thank you!!!

welcome -nods-

i saw her she will be fine i did treat her wounds so she should be good but i do need a nurse

i think she has a concussion... im gonna go to see if shes alright -runs to hospital-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:39 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

ed says dont press your luck... i wont stop him if he atacks you he smiles, and so does the security, toght he smiles evily

Kiana frowns and says, "i could heal myself......umm, is there a guard at all the floors?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

Kiana frowns and says, "i could heal myself......umm, is there a guard at all the floors?"
as far as i remenber yes... and the one in the top floor got a debt with me when i last came here... about five years ago, i'm kinda out of shape  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games