Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 am
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale, whats your player limit gonna be?

Oh yeah, my back-story is gonna be slightly altered to that which I presented above, but still the same idea, exile, blah-blah-blah.

So what would he call himself now?
As in profession?

Um, not entirely sure. I haven't laid down anything solid yet for what he does, but I'm likely going Scoundrel, or possibly Noble after my Jedi level(s).

He was the apprentice to a Corellian Jedi Master who hadn't returned to the Republic during the Contemplanys Hermi, but was executed none-the-less after Order 66. Though friends of his in CorSec helped him escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 pm
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

Oh yeah, my back-story is gonna be slightly altered to that which I presented above, but still the same idea, exile, blah-blah-blah.

As in profession?

Um, not entirely sure. I haven't laid down anything solid yet for what he does, but I'm likely going Scoundrel, or possibly Noble after my Jedi level(s).

He was the apprentice to a Corellian Jedi Master who hadn't returned to the Republic during the Contemplanys Hermi, but was executed none-the-less after Order 66. Though friends of his in CorSec helped him escape.

That tells me nothing.

For lack of better info, your starting equipment is as thus: 1000 credits and a lightsaber.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:02 pm
awww, no Old dueling sword, makeshift armor and 1,000 credits?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

As in profession?

That tells me nothing.

For lack of better info, your starting equipment is as thus: 1000 credits and a lightsaber.
What do you want to know?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:51 pm
K-Blade

LOL that'd be hilarious. Lets make Des a jedi wannabe.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:27 pm
stellarmagic
K-Blade

LOL that'd be hilarious. Lets make Des a jedi wannabe.

Quixotic Jedi blaugh  

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

As in profession?

That tells me nothing.

What do you want to know?

What is he?
A Jedi in hiding? A Failed Jedi? Someone who has thrown off his Jedi Training to be something else?
All you told me is that he has friends in CorSec who may or may not even be alive still. And we're starting nowhere near Corellia.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:10 pm
Lady and gentlemen, I've decided that you all will be part of a small group of Irregulars who's purpose is to harass the Empire and draw resources away from the search for the Rebel Fleet and the newly relocated Rebel HQ. They do this by gathering Intell, disrupting Imperial Supply lines, recruiting more forces to their cause, and destroying and demoralizing Imperial forces.

That is all for now. More specifics as I hammer things out.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm
I imagine we'll be jumping planets?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 pm
You'll have a central base but otherwise yeah, you'll be going wherever the mission tells you.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:58 pm
Will we be deployed on planets, or use our own form of interplanetary transportation?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:21 pm
You will be attached to one of the two light freighters that Reekeene's Roughnecks, the band of Irregulars that you are assigned to, which has its own pilot and copilot.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 pm
Hey Cale, is there an archetype for a sniper in that bunch of stuff you've pulled together?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:33 pm
Stellar, something tells me you have the wrong impression about what you're going to be doing. But I'll humor you anyway.
No, there isn't a sniper template. The reasoning behind that being probably along the lines of "No one wants to GM you sitting for hours in a tree waiting for some dumb imp to stick their head up." Its not dynamic, its not action-y and doesn't fit the fast moving adventure and excitement that Star wars is supposed to be.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm
closest thing would be the Big Game Hunter.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games