Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
"am i suposed to belive you are a friend of his? sorry but i just wont buy it!" ed walks over and see [Kiana] hey! came wath me fight? he walks over there let her in, she is a friend of mine

Kiana looks up to Ed ans says "thank you Edward...." then looks at the guard and sticks her tongue out childishly
ed says dont press your luck... i wont stop him if he atacks you he smiles, and so does the security, toght he smiles evily

Kiana frowns and says, "i could heal myself......umm, is there a guard at all the floors?"
as far as i remenber yes... and the one in the top floor got a debt with me when i last came here... about five years ago, i'm kinda out of shape

"then i have to try to tell all the guards that i know you?" *sighs* "that will take forever..." (ha ha ha! first post!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
-suddenly the pain stops but the stinging wont stop-

mitsuki.....

-looks at angel- hey i ur hired at the hospital... u should go there and like take care of selena (the girl from the neko theater)

oh yes thank you!!!

welcome -nods-

i saw her she will be fine i did treat her wounds so she should be good but i do need a nurse

angel we have a person dying hurry to the hospital  

Random Flower XD

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
"am i suposed to belive you are a friend of his? sorry but i just wont buy it!" ed walks over and see [Kiana] hey! came wath me fight? he walks over there let her in, she is a friend of mine

Kiana looks up to Ed ans says "thank you Edward...." then looks at the guard and sticks her tongue out childishly
ed says dont press your luck... i wont stop him if he atacks you he smiles, and so does the security, toght he smiles evily

Kiana frowns and says, "i could heal myself......umm, is there a guard at all the floors?"
as far as i remenber yes... and the one in the top floor got a debt with me when i last came here... about five years ago, i'm kinda out of shape

"then i have to try to tell all the guards that i know you?" *sighs* "that will take forever..."
"not actually, i cold just pass the message to them each time i win, or tell one to give the others the message trhogh the radio... my fight with this sawako is in ten mins!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

"then i have to try to tell all the guards that i know you?" *sighs* "that will take forever..."
"not actually, i cold just pass the message to them each time i win, or tell one to give the others the message trhogh the radio... my fight with this sawako is in ten mins!!!"

*smiles* "could u do that plz?.......hm..on a scale of one to ten...how tough would u place Sawako?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

*smiles* "could u do that plz?.......hm..on a scale of one to ten...how tough would u place Sawako?"
"of course... i never foght or heard abot her... but scince she is here i rate four..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

"of course... i never foght or heard abot her... but scince she is here i rate four..."

*sighs and frowns* "that doesnt help me..." she says to herself "well, have a good fight!" she says looking for a place to watch  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 pm
ed gets to the security "pass a message to let the girl go ANYWERE that isnt off limits ok?" the sec nods and grabs his radio "hey guys if you see a black haired brat saing she knows ed... let her in"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

*sighs and frowns* "that doesnt help me..." she says to herself "well, have a good fight!" she says looking for a place to watch
((remenber the arena isint a ring, it's a 50-30m room)) ""wish me luck!"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 pm
notingles
ed gets to the security "pass a message to let the girl go ANYWERE that isnt off limits ok?" the sec nods and grabs his radio "hey guys if you see a black haired brat saing she knows ed... let her in"

Kiana growls to herself but doesnt turn around  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

(ok then GEEBUS!!) "luck!" Kiana calls to him.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

NintendoBandic00t

Shy Bear

9,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Sally went to the class and look at something, she look at the book cabinet, then she look at the hallway  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

((ya i'm evil twisted )) the fight will start soon so get into your seats!!!  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm
ed gets to the arena and waits there,sawako enters right after  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

((ya i'm evil twisted )) the fight will start soon so get into your seats!!!

( crying and u give me such a hard time...) Kiana stands and looks where the fighters will emerge  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:57 pm
another referee enters the room, this one looks more confided "start" he walks away knowing noone will be rushy, ed just get in a defencive stance  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games