Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:12 pm
At least I made you put some thought into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 pm
There already was, but now that Stellar is the techy, I have to find something else. So now I'm scrambling with a bunch of other ideas.

I'm settling for trying a gunslinger type, pacifist doesn't really work.

So it'll be Jedi/Solider, can I substitute the proficiency in rifles for a weapon focus?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:45 pm
Whats your first class?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 pm
Cale Darksun
And you learned demo where?

What about a former member of the Justice Action Network that got kicked out for refusing to bomb a school or "Imperial Indoctrination Center" as his controller called it.  

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm
Jedi.

@stellar: confused  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:10 pm
Yes, you don't like terrorists. Live with it.  

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:35 pm
We're gonna be playing terrorist. So apparently I have too.

Which is funny, because so far we have a prodigy kid, an ex-jedi, a bodyguard, and a guy who makes stuff go boom(occasionally fixing other things or the things previously made go boom). Doesn't seem like your normal terrorist cell.

No-matter how much you want to glorify the Rebels, they were basically terrorist, as much as they were displayed as the 'Good Guys'.

I think I'm going to go a route much the same as K and get caught up in it all instead of starting out as a rebel.

Rough Bio: After Order 66, he escaped and fled the Core, laying low for awhile before beginning to make a new name for himself as a errand merc, doing what jobs he could. Eventually he took up a more martial profession and became a hired gun, hiding his Force skills though not forgetting them.

He has a gimmick of some sort, but I haven't figured it out, I'm having to pick the lesser(Or cooler) of two evils.
May-haps eventually will take up more Jedi levels, but it depends on how things play out with K's FS.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm
Des Voh
Jedi.

Then you can only pick one of the starting feats of your second class anyway. If you don't want rifles, then pick up another from that list of starting feats.

And you're all already rebels.
I'm not going to run an adventure where you all meet and then join.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:28 pm
Makes sense... how on earth would 2 jedi run into each other in a bar in this era? lol

You haven't commented on my idea of a former JAN operative that wasn't blood thirsty enough for his controllers? Is there a JAN operative template.

I'd think the regular rebel alliance would want my guy as far away from their normal troops as possible considering how little the groups get along.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm
Des Voh

No-matter how much you want to glorify the Rebels, they were basically terrorist, as much as they were displayed as the 'Good Guys'.

No, they were an insurgent uprising against a tyranical givernment with set agendas and startegic goals to rebuild the Republic. They struck only military targets and companies that actively supported the military.

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.
And what does Grand Moff Tarkin explicitly say in Iepisode IV?
"Fear will keep the local systems in line; Fear of this Battle station."
The Tarkin Doctrine, The Empire's efforts to portray its enemies as murderers and criminals and making people live in terror of opposing the empire and living without it, that is more a case of Terrorism than anything the Rebels ever did.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 pm
stellarmagic
Makes sense... how on earth would 2 jedi run into each other in a bar in this era? lol

You haven't commented on my idea of a former JAN operative that wasn't blood thirsty enough for his controllers? Is there a JAN operative template.

I'd think the regular rebel alliance would want my guy as far away from their normal troops as possible considering how little the groups get along.

The Jan wouldn't have let you live if you had escaped.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Cale Darksun
stellarmagic

The Jan wouldn't have let you live if you had escaped.

Hence I'm with the Rebel Alliance since I ran... better to run to an organization that focuses on staying off the radar.  

stellarmagic

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 pm
Okay new idea... A Toprawa Refugee. Forced to survive in a world reduced to the barest level of technology by the empire's heel, the character has subsequently escaped and joined up with the irregular forces.

He'd be a level 1 scout... with little to no equipment or credits.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:38 am
Bah... neutral  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games