Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:46 pm
"Come on, Lucario, move it move it move it!" I shouted.

"RAA!"

I was in the training room, working with my Pokemon, namely Lucario in this session. With him fully evolved finally after that run at the Hoenn Battle Frontier, I made it a point to try to help broaden his horizons and he seemed to be catching on. At least to the fisticuff portion. That isn't to say he isn't getting a grasp on what new found chi that was endowed upon him upon evolution. In fact, apparently he likes using it to run along walls like he's a ninja of some sort. Go figure.

Regardless, for a good part of the session, as I sparred with him, he seemed to try more often than not trying to strike me once with one Metal Claw and is too slow on the uptake with it. "Come on Lucario, if you're going to catch anyone any better, you got to pick up the pace. You got to be a little sly with it. Now quit trying to hit me and HIT ME!"

"RA RA RAAAA!" One swipe, two swipes, both miss. Third, he came around and I promptly countered, grabbing Lucario's arm and tossing him aside. Despite which, Lucario landed rather gracefully into a roll then made a run for a wall, and scaling it with his chi really fast. He then got to the training room's roof and sprang off to dive after me, which I promptly put a halt to, firing a ice beam upwards, blasting him back upwards, and freezing him to the ceiling, which...well...physically didn't hurt him all that bad. Pride wise, though? Another story.

"I'm telling you, Lucario, you got to be better than that. A little less flash, okay?"

"Rrrrrrrrr..." It replied as it remained on the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:51 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander
"Oh? You won't hit a lady?" She laughed. "Or you won't scam a lady?" Cue one flying poptart.

The poptart bonks Darts squarely in the forehead and he blinks slightly. "What was that for?" He asks, menace in his voice again, trying to scare her.
She shrugged. "Eh, if you won't hit a lady then, I suppose I want to test those limits then." She picked up her hot chocolate again, taking a swig of it, now that it's cooled off. It was apparent that she wasn't intimidated.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Espeon_Commander
]She shrugged. "Eh, if you won't hit a lady then, I suppose I want to test those limits then." She picked up her hot chocolate again, taking a swig of it, now that it's cooled off. It was apparent that she wasn't intimidated.

Darts' right hand shakes a little as she taunts him, but he has a wicked idea sure to land him in trouble. "Well, it's not really fair hitting someone who really wouldn't be able to hit back at all...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:09 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander
]She shrugged. "Eh, if you won't hit a lady then, I suppose I want to test those limits then." She picked up her hot chocolate again, taking a swig of it, now that it's cooled off. It was apparent that she wasn't intimidated.

Darts' right hand shakes a little as she taunts him, but he has a wicked idea sure to land him in trouble. "Well, it's not really fair hitting someone who really wouldn't be able to hit back at all...."
Oh yeah, it will. The woman threw the cup of hot chocolate at him, leering. "Come again? I think my hand slipped, by the way...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 pm
Espeon_Commander
Oh yeah, it will. The woman threw the cup of hot chocolate at him, leering. "Come again? I think my hand slipped, by the way...."

Darts flicks his wrist, producing a kunai out from inside a pocket of the jacket, shattering the porcine projectile as it hurtled at him. "Oh that makes sense." He jibes. "I barely noticed it coming."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 pm
Crystal glared at Darts, putting a hand on the nearest chair. She got an idea, though and her eyes began glowing blue. If he looked, he'd see the coffee pot start to float away and head towards the sink. "Oh lookie...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal glared at Darts, putting a hand on the nearest chair. She got an idea, though and her eyes began glowing blue. If he looked, he'd see the coffee pot start to float away and head towards the sink. "Oh lookie...."

"Not.... my coffee!" Darts yells, leaping with a frantic grab towards the handle of the coffee pot.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

"Not.... my coffee!" Darts yells, leaping with a frantic grab towards the handle of the coffee pot.
Crystal had a wicked grin on her face as she pulled it higher out of his reach. "I wonder what you would do if I did.... this?" She let her telekinetic grasp on it slip for just a moment. "This is fun!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:34 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal had a wicked grin on her face as she pulled it higher out of his reach. "I wonder what you would do if I did.... this?" She let her telekinetic grasp on it slip for just a moment. "This is fun!"

Without his coffee, Darts was beginning to lose a little bit of the hold on our reality, his mind slipping a bit into the Distortion World. "Please drop my coffee, nothing would make me happier." His face didn't look that way as he grits his teeth in concentration again, silver hands making a diving grab for the pot as it falls.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Without his coffee, Darts was beginning to lose a little bit of the hold on our reality, his mind slipping a bit into the Distortion World. "Please drop my coffee, nothing would make me happier." His face didn't look that way as he grits his teeth in concentration again, silver hands making a diving grab for the pot as it falls.
Now Crystal looked scared as her focus broke and she dropped the pot again. "O-okay, sorry...." She backed up half a step.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 pm
Espeon_Commander
Now Crystal looked scared as her focus broke and she dropped the pot again. "O-okay, sorry...." She backed up half a step.

Darts catches it with a sigh, the coffee sloshing happily in the pot as he catches it. "Sorry about that. I don't totally have complete control over when that happens, you know that." He tips the pot of coffee back against his lips, taking a deep drink out of the pot, shaking his head. He glances at her, wary of a sneak attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:46 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts catches it with a sigh, the coffee sloshing happily in the pot as he catches it. "Sorry about that. I don't totally have complete control over when that happens, you know that." He tips the pot of coffee back against his lips, taking a deep drink out of the pot, shaking his head. He glances at her, wary of a sneak attack.
"Yeah, so I see...." She made a mental note to not stress out Darts, and didn't move an inch. She was just trying to regain her composure as she shook her head.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Yeah, so I see...." She made a mental note to not stress out Darts, and didn't move an inch. She was just trying to regain her composure as she shook her head.

Darts gets to his feet with a grunt. "It's a lot like trying to hold back a rushing river with the willpower of a toothpick. Everything seems so damn destroyable. And man do I get angry about nothing." He sighs. "How have you handled.... this?" He swigs more coffee, the 'this' indicating hybridness.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:06 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts gets to his feet with a grunt. "It's a lot like trying to hold back a rushing river with the willpower of a toothpick. Everything seems so damn destroyable. And man do I get angry about nothing." He sighs. "How have you handled.... this?" He swigs more coffee, the 'this' indicating hybridness.
"You mean me becoming a hybrid?" She sat down in the chair she was holding onto. "Welp... It was interesting." She put her arm on her leg, and her head on her hand, thinking. "I had to get used to this new form for one. Walking on paws isn't the easiest thing to do, though I may make it look that way. Also, and you may have issues with this part, I had Apolla help me out, since, you know, she's my Espeon. Well, she helped out once we left the area of the Desert Resort.... But I digress." She shrugged. "Outside of that, just practice."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 pm
Espeon_Commander
"You mean me becoming a hybrid?" She sat down in the chair she was holding onto. "Welp... It was interesting." She put her arm on her leg, and her head on her hand, thinking. "I had to get used to this new form for one. Walking on paws isn't the easiest thing to do, though I may make it look that way. Also, and you may have issues with this part, I had Apolla help me out, since, you know, she's my Espeon. Well, she helped out once we left the area of the Desert Resort.... But I digress." She shrugged. "Outside of that, just practice."

Darts sits in the chair across from her, draining the coffee pot some more with another large gulp of coffee. "Yeah that's the hardest part for me." He says with a slight shiver that runs to the tips of his jacket. "No one to talk to about it. As far as I know there is only ONE Giratina and he's not talking to me. He took me to that Distortion World, it drove me mad trying to figure that damn place out...." He coughs a bit to cut the tension. "Once I was cursed, I rampaged in that dimension. Origin Forme Darts is a sight to see...." he trails off.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games