Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:53 pm
My uncle is such a selfish cowardly b*****d.

He puts everyone through the hell of having to worry about him, which I'm sure he secretly delights in, because he needs to have his gallbladder removed or operated upon, and then has the nerve, or lack thereof, to chicken out the day of the surgery because "My ankles are bothering me. It might be a staph infection."

BULLSHIT. You cannot contract staph infections from places like the basement of your mothers house. Staph infections only occur in highly sterilized environments, such as that of hospitals, and the chances of being infected are negligible.

My poor grandmother has had to deal with his immature and stubborn behavior for so long now it's a wonder why she doesn't argue at all with him. I certainly will if I go down there this winter. I'm pissed at him for being such a a*****e and trying to suck the life out of us all.

Very well, uncle. You won't go for the surgery. I have no pity for you, for the pain which you will soon endure. You deserve every ******** minute of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:55 pm
My car died. So I'm going car shopping tomorrow since my boss is allowing me to work a split shift and take the afternoon off to do it. I'm looking at a Honda Element ror CR-V. I have to be able to fit 3 crates in it, so no more small car for me. The other option is an Odyssey, which can fit 4 crates in it, plus a dog on tie-down.

You know you're crazy when all you're thinking about when car shopping is how many dogs you can fit into it.  

Rainey_angel81

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:22 pm
I have a temporary replacement for my uni laptop until my gay uncle (my father is renting him a laptop) gets a new laptop. I have internet working fine..... but the sad thing isn't the internet..... it's the graphics card. This isn't designed for vista and you can tell. I spent a few hours fighting with the machine to get it to install drivers (which may not be signed... but they work a lot better) for the outdated graphics card, but it seems I have a few other problems now. It's going to take some time to get it all working.... but I may just end up reformatting the entire laptop.... also may try to get more RAM for it (it only has 512MB).

Got BWL (LAN Party) coming up this weekend, can't wait!

@Rainey, sucks that you're car died. Let us know what you get and take pictures!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Rainey_angel81
My car died. So I'm going car shopping tomorrow since my boss is allowing me to work a split shift and take the afternoon off to do it. I'm looking at a Honda Element ror CR-V. I have to be able to fit 3 crates in it, so no more small car for me. The other option is an Odyssey, which can fit 4 crates in it, plus a dog on tie-down.

You know you're crazy when all you're thinking about when car shopping is how many dogs you can fit into it.

The Scion xB is rather nice, with lots of room, and is quite affordable. The Element is very nice too though, better than the xB but more expensive naturally.  

DeletedUsername420

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:50 pm
RandomSporkings
Rainey_angel81

The Scion xB is rather nice, with lots of room, and is quite affordable. The Element is very nice too though, better than the xB but more expensive naturally.

the element has hosable floors ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:13 am
phew...I just blew through 120k in a couple of minute..  

Rainey_angel81

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:09 am
Rainey_angel81
RandomSporkings
Rainey_angel81

the element has hosable floors ^.^

sweet smile Didn't know that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:29 am
Can't sleep.... must finish cooking vindaloo..... *falls asleep at the stove*  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:11 pm
Well, ********. I need to move out... again. =_=;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:14 pm
Where you living currently Doomie?  

Hunter Morda

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:13 pm
Hunter Morda
Where you living currently Doomie?

Sainte-Scholastique, not far from the shut down airport in Mirabel, Québec.
In a year I've gone from Saint-Augustin to Montréal, into another apartment in Montréal, then back to Saint-Augustin, then to Saintte-Scholastique, and now it looks like I'm either shooting for a new place on my own in Sainte-Thérèse and keep my current job, or with a friend in Saint-Eustache and hope I can find a new job fast enough.

@_@;
I just hope I can STAY at the next place. I'm just tired of moving all the time, and it's not helping my budget at all. =_=;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:11 am
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/211941/  

Leyla Giselle

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm
I have a forum on my freewebs site, if anyone wants to post anything there:
http://www.freewebs.com/the-rainbow-p***y/lulzforum.htm  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:11 pm
So...my father called tonight, and apparently my grandmother is dieing, like could go any day now. Three strokes will do that. And she wants to see us all one last time. So, we've gotta get things worked out for a visit asap, and I gotta work things out with the school and such...

Thing is, I hardly know her. Only met her a handful of times in my life, and I was very young the last time I saw her. She's being cared for by my father, whom I hate. We can have it arranged for him to not be there...but still...who knows? And I've never been around a dieing person before, only been to one funeral, where I hyperventilated.

So, I'm going to the bedside of a dieing woman I barely know when that...that jackass is somewhere in the area and I'm just really stressing out here.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:16 pm
FogSage
BULLSHIT. You cannot contract staph infections from places like the basement of your mothers house. Staph infections only occur in highly sterilized environments, such as that of hospitals, and the chances of being infected are negligible.

My left knee became septic with a staph infection I picked up by chance; who knew where the bacteria came from, and my immunity was low because I'd just stressed my way through finals.

Staphylococcus aureus bacteria are literally everywhere. And those are the ones that get under your skin and turn your flesh into vile, stinking pus. And yes, you can pick up the infection.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games