Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:08 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
((guys... you really want me back crying ))

(does it matter? really? it always gets down to the person not thoses around him or her)
((i didnt really understood what you said. in any case catch-up:i am broke and entered a fighting tournment, izara and some others discovered i had some... lets say status in town, and now i'm in a giant tower 3 miles north of the scholl))

(thanks man, im playing RE 5 so i might be a little delaied)
((african... african [tipe of thing here] goodnes!

(say what??)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:10 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
((guys... you really want me back crying ))

(does it matter? really? it always gets down to the person not thoses around him or her)
((i didnt really understood what you said. in any case catch-up:i am broke and entered a fighting tournment, izara and some others discovered i had some... lets say status in town, and now i'm in a giant tower 3 miles north of the scholl))

(say what??)
((isint resident 5 on africa? i never plaied it so i dont know if it's the usual zombies or the new garnados or something new))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:17 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

(say what??)
((isint resident 5 on africa? i never plaied it so i dont know if it's the usual zombies or the new garnados or something new))

(you know chris's partner is black and you also kill amrican, indians, asians and other races)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

(say what??)

(you know chris's partner is black and you also kill amrican, indians, asians and other races)
((i'm never plaied it... not eaven saw a trailer that is only a banner with the african continent on it. plus finally they stoped being racists and puted an afro to take a major role))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

(say what??)

((i'm never plaied it... not eaven saw a trailer that is only a banner with the african continent on it. plus finally they stoped being racists and puted an afro to take a major role))

(japs arnt racest, they just dont see afrocans alot)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 am
(got to go guys and gals)  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 am
red 14 the sniper
(got to go guys and gals)
((see ya))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 am
(hi im here for a little couse i have to leave to go camping untill Saterday if u some1 could PM to catch me up on wat happens everyday g2g)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 am
*koji wakes when he notices Kai isnt there* ** hes probably just with izara**  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am
II Purple_Cura II

Leon walks in the room. " Where's Kai?" he says.  

MickeyTenshi

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 am
II Purple_Cura II

Tora is sitting under a tree with her legs crossed, lightly scrtching Shirotora's head while he is in his tiger cub form and is curled up in a ball on her lap asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:41 am
Akey see's Tora and rushes to her "Tora hey!" She reaches into her bag and takes out a book "Here you left this the last time we were talking." She says handing it to her. She smiles.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey see's Tora and rushes to her "Tora hey!" She reaches into her bag and takes out a book "Here you left this the last time we were talking." She says handing it to her. She smiles.

Tora reaches out for it. "careful, Shirotora is tring to get some sleep." she gets hold of it. "did you read it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:47 am
She looks at the cub and whispers "Sorry i'll keep my voice low" She put her hands in her pocket and smiles "Yeah i read it. It was a good book." She sits next to Tora.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
She looks at the cub and whispers "Sorry i'll keep my voice low" She put her hands in her pocket and smiles "Yeah i read it. It was a good book." She sits next to Tora.

"so" Tora says putting the book next to her. "what do you want to do or talk about?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games