Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander
"You mean me becoming a hybrid?" She sat down in the chair she was holding onto. "Welp... It was interesting." She put her arm on her leg, and her head on her hand, thinking. "I had to get used to this new form for one. Walking on paws isn't the easiest thing to do, though I may make it look that way. Also, and you may have issues with this part, I had Apolla help me out, since, you know, she's my Espeon. Well, she helped out once we left the area of the Desert Resort.... But I digress." She shrugged. "Outside of that, just practice."

Darts sits in the chair across from her, draining the coffee pot some more with another large gulp of coffee. "Yeah that's the hardest part for me." He says with a slight shiver that runs to the tips of his jacket. "No one to talk to about it. As far as I know there is only ONE Giratina and he's not talking to me. He took me to that Distortion World, it drove me mad trying to figure that damn place out...." He coughs a bit to cut the tension. "Once I was cursed, I rampaged in that dimension. Origin Forme Darts is a sight to see...." he trails off.
Crystal tilted her head, turning to face him. "No offense, but I hope I never see that." She sighed. "But yeah. Barring a Pokémon... Maybe find someone who's also at least fluent with the undead chi?" She shrugged, taking a bite of her one remaining poptart.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:25 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal tilted her head, turning to face him. "No offense, but I hope I never see that." She sighed. "But yeah. Barring a Pokémon... Maybe find someone who's also at least fluent with the undead chi?" She shrugged, taking a bite of her one remaining poptart.

Darts nods, musing. "I will think about that, thank you." He gets up, empties the coffee pot and starts to exit the kitchen, hesitates, then turns back. "Have a good night Crystal." Then he's gone.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts nods, musing. "I will think about that, thank you." He gets up, empties the coffee pot and starts to exit the kitchen, hesitates, then turns back. "Have a good night Crystal." Then he's gone.
Crystal blinked, then looked down at her poptart. "Well. That could have gone a lot worse then it did." She turned to look at her mess, lifting up the porcelain pieces and tossing them, then finding some paper towel and cleaned up the now cold chocolate drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 pm
Freya walked out of her room and down the stairs in HQ. Man ... that was messed up. She'd dreamt that the entire team had been turned into Pokemon and somehow they got transported to a whole other dimension. Well, whatever.

"I wonder what there is to eat ..." The girl muttered sleepily.

A certain blonde girl had already been up for a while, just puttering around in HQ, not really doing anything, just hanging out with Emmy her Emolga and Leion, her Leafeon of course. "Well, Emmy, I wonder what we should do today."

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 am
"That depends, what are you looking for?" Dan would ask from behind Freya, seemingly popping in out of nowhere. After that weird dream he had, he decided to get something to eat. Even weirder how food was the first thing on his mind after waking from such a dream. "Something sweet right? Though spicy could work too" he suggested to the brunette, lingering over her.

As for Alice, finding something to do would no longer be an issue, a small blonde girl running into her. Alex would hit the floor, her large goggles masking her eyes as she groaned from the collision. "Ahh...should have turned the sunglasses mode on after I was outside" she realized, raising the goggles onto her forehead. Upon seeing who it was that she ran into, the blonde's face lit up with glee. "Alice! Long time no see!" she beamed, quickly giving her a hug.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 am
Freya nearly jumped out of her skin when Dan seemed to pop out of no where. "Jesus!" The brunette suddenly shouted, putting a hand over her heart and whirling around to smack the boy on his arm. "Don't scare me like that! Jeez! Where did you even come from?" Freya had been sure she was alone just moments ago.

Alice hadn't really been paying attention though she apparently should have been as she suddenly found herself laying in a bit of a painful heap on the floor. "Oww ... OOF!" The blonde let out as she was bowled over by another blonde girl. Blinking a few times, she realized who was hugging her. "Alex?"

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 am
As Freya slapped him on the arm, he waved it off, chuckling at the girl's reaction. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, honest. Though it was pretty funny" the teen had to admit. "Besides, I came downstairs right behind you since I was already heading in the same direction. I thought you knew I was there though."

"Yup, it's me!" Alex grinned, finally letting Alice go. It had been a while since she'd seen her and was glad to see she at least looked well. No doubt, Leon was doing his role in keeping the air clean. It seemed Alice was adjusting to Snagem just fine. "So, what are you up to? And when did you catch an Emolga?" she asked, taking note of the flying squirrel. "I want an electric type too...but I can't decide on what" Alex stated, fidgeting as she always did.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 pm
Tesei Utakata
The unconscious little girl would extend one of her arms to the Cottonee in reaction, cuddling it close as she whimpered slightly. In her mind, all of her yelling and gesturing had done nothing. All she had managed to do was make them storm away from each other. She knew she couldn't compare to either of them, but she hoped that maybe she had managed to do something for them.

Athena fluffed herself out a little bit and snuggled up closer to Leslie at the sound of the girl's whimper. The little Cottonee just wanted everyone to be happy, though unfortunately she couldn't be everywhere at once. Tsura had let herself sink into Dante's arms, and one arm snaked under one of Dante's, coming up behind him to rest her hand on his shoulder. Although she was actually taller than he was, she had sunk down a little bit, letting her head rest against his chest. She had stopped crying now, but, she didn't want to move. The brunette found herself to be rather comfortable like this at the moment. Dante continued to stroke Tsura's hair, and he still held her tight to him. He wasn't used to situations like this, but, he found that he was enjoying it. Not the crying girl part, but... the holding someone close to him part. Dante blushed again, his face turning bright red as he realized that he really did like this girl, though he was still questioning himself over it.

Over in her room, Kairi opened her eyes sleepily for a moment, and she hugged Renata a little tighter, making sure not to accidentally p***k herself on one of the Nidorina's spikes. Renata shifted slightly, and licked Kairi's face, making the girl smile as she closed her eyes again, drifting back into sleep. Her mind was filled with horrible things though. Who knew how long this sleep would last before she was woken by the nightmares?

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 pm
Keiko woke up on one of the couches in the main lobby, feeling confused. What was she doing just now? She shrugged and assumed it would come to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm
Leslie would jolt awake, a feeling of strange attentiveness washing over her. Jerking her head around, she began to wonder what exactly had made her jolt awake until she realized she had apparently passed out on top of Keiko. Rolling onto the seat of the couch, she would look between everyone there and wonder what had happened while she had been out cold.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:05 pm
"Oh, hello," Keiko said shyly when she realized that someone was sleeping on top of her. When did this girl get here?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:48 pm
Leslie would shake herself a little more to fully wake up before giving a small wave, shyly tucking herself into a ball at the edge of the couch. How embarrassing it must be to wake up on someone and not know you fell asleep on them.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm
Darts enters the main room of HQ, humming to himself as he sips at a cup of premium coffee, his golden crest winking slightly as he does so, red eyes roving the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm
Deciding not to inquire, Keiko merely sat up on the couch and rubbed her eyes. She heard two distinct sounds, one near the entrance that was -very- familiar, and one nearby that wasn't familar at all.

"Sup, Kei," Chaos asked as he entered the main lobby. "The ~/~ is everybody?"

"I just woke up myself, so I wouldn't know," Keiko admitted, stifling a yawn.

This would be the moment that Chaos took notice of Darts' presence, the freakishly tall blond taking note of the golden crest Darts donned. "The ~/~ happened to you?" he asks.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

This would be the moment that Chaos took notice of Darts' presence, the freakishly tall blond taking note of the golden crest Darts donned. "The ~/~ happened to you?" he asks.

Darts cracks a grin back inside the blackness that was his face. "I could ask you the same ~/~-ing thing." He quips back, his jacket rippling a bit.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games