Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:23 pm

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu had bean deep in though but snapped out of it when she entered the room, admiring her
"wow, someone definately looks buetiful today" he said unable to take his eyes off hir

Namine giggled like a school girl. "thanks my love" she said walking towards him and wrapping her arms around him as she leaned in for a kiss.

Shinyu wrapped his own arms around her as well and just before closing the gap between their lips saying "i love your laugh" and kissing her, leaning back on the bed so they both lay there, still kissing

namine's heart felt like it wanted to leave her chest. she never felt for anyone the way she felt for shinyu. It made her wonder how long her happiness would last. She didnt care she could die happy in shinyu's arms. Namine was lost in the kiss and in shinyu's arms the world around her disappearing.

Shinyu could feel her heart pounding hard against her chest. His was doing the very same. He could have bean like that forever, but he heard voices from outside the school and broke the kiss saying "believe me, i didnt want to do that, but i heard someone outside the school" and with that he grabbed his sword and his shirt (since he slept without it on* and ran out the door calling to her "i just hope its not what i think"

"dammit" namine muttered disappointed that their contact was ended, remembering his skin beneath her hands. As she got into gear looking for her shoes. She couldnt locate them so she ran out after him barefoot.
cagnor became excited.

*oohhh are we going to see some action* he drawled from withing her.

"i dont know but i have to be there for shinyu" she said while following behind him. her hair flying out behind her. She moved to tie it but didnt want to be delayed.

Shinyu was outside first and saw just what he had expected to see. "what do you want here?" Shinyu asked
4 men stood 10 yards or so from him and the man apparently in charge replied "we just want you dead, thats all. we know you know the secret of your village. you may have told others. so we have to kill you, as well as your friends"
Shinyu thought of Namine and his hand began to shake "no... NO!" he screamed
"you well kill nobody here so long as i am still alive"
The same man replied "well that can be fixed"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:25 pm

The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu wrapped his own arms around her as well and just before closing the gap between their lips saying "i love your laugh" and kissing her, leaning back on the bed so they both lay there, still kissing

namine's heart felt like it wanted to leave her chest. she never felt for anyone the way she felt for shinyu. It made her wonder how long her happiness would last. She didnt care she could die happy in shinyu's arms. Namine was lost in the kiss and in shinyu's arms the world around her disappearing.

Shinyu could feel her heart pounding hard against her chest. His was doing the very same. He could have bean like that forever, but he heard voices from outside the school and broke the kiss saying "believe me, i didnt want to do that, but i heard someone outside the school" and with that he grabbed his sword and his shirt (since he slept without it on* and ran out the door calling to her "i just hope its not what i think"

"dammit" namine muttered disappointed that their contact was ended, remembering his skin beneath her hands. As she got into gear looking for her shoes. She couldnt locate them so she ran out after him barefoot.
cagnor became excited.

"i dont know but i have to be there for shinyu" she said while following behind him. her hair flying out behind her. She moved to tie it but didnt want to be delayed.

he looks at shinyu and namine and said "i thought i would never find you"

(ummm rider, its not you i heard so your not here right now if you dont mind?)

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:26 pm

AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor became excited.

(ok never mind then)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:27 pm

The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor became excited.

(ok never mind then)

(you could show up after this fight if you want. thanks)

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:28 pm

AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor became excited.

(ok never mind then)

(you could show up after this fight if you want. thanks)

(alright)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:31 pm

AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor became excited.

Shinyu was outside first and saw just what he had expected to see. "what do you want here?" Shinyu asked
4 men stood 10 yards or so from him and the man apparently in charge replied "we just want you dead, thats all. we know you know the secret of your village. you may have told others. so we have to kill you, as well as your friends"

namine drew her sword. Shocked at what she was seeing and many questions running through her mind. Now that she thought about it she didnt know too much about shinyu. She frowned not know what was happening but ready for anything.

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:36 pm

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor became excited.

namine drew her sword. Shocked at what she was seeing and many questions running through her mind. Now that she thought about it she didnt know too much about shinyu. She frowned not know what was happening but ready for anything.

When Namine come to Shinyu one of the other men began to cat0call Namine. Shinyu pointed his finger at the man, his sword still in its case and said "you have the guts to call such things from behind your allys, but how about you fight me yourself?"
The man was surprised but knew that he would be bugged about it if he refused and said "very well" and came about 5 yards from Shinyu
Shinyu said telepathically "ive got this guy"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:41 pm

AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor became excited.

When Namine come to Shinyu one of the other men began to cat0call Namine. Shinyu pointed his finger at the man, his sword still in its case and said "you have the guts to call such things from behind your allys, but how about you fight me yourself?"
The man was surprised but knew that he would be bugged about it if he refused and said "very well" and came about 5 yards from Shinyu

namine felt disgusted with the cat calls. No one would disrespect her like that and live.

She told shinyu telepathically "if u didnt i would, dont worry i have ur back if anyone tries anything"

Namine moved her sword tightening her grip ready for an assault. Her senses were on edge as she looke at those around her and shinyu.

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 pm

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor became excited.

namine felt disgusted with the cat calls. No one would disrespect her like that and live.

She told shinyu telepathically "if u didnt i would, dont worry i have ur back if anyone tries anything"

Namine moved her sword tightening her grip ready for an assault. Her senses were on edge as she looke at those around her and shinyu.

Shinyu heard all these thoughts and said "i wouldnt allow anyone to disrespect you either. and thanks, but loosen up a bit. they are gonna suspect something the way you hold your sword"
Shinyu said "im ready" and with that the man charged closing in. 4 yards, 3 yards, 2 yards, under a yard. Just as the man prepared to swing Shinyu dashed towards him and started to pull his sword out, ramming it into the mans stomch, causing him to bend ove in pain, at with point shinyu drew his sword the rest of the way and finished him off. When the man fell to the ground his companions looked a bit surprised at how easily he had bean beaten
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:51 pm

AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu heard all these thoughts and said "i wouldnt allow anyone to disrespect you either. and thanks, but loosen up a bit. they are gonna suspect something the way you hold your sword"
Shinyu said "im ready" and with that the man charged closing in. 4 yards, 3 yards, 2 yards, under a yard. Just as the man prepared to swing Shinyu dashed towards him and started to pull his sword out, ramming it into the mans stomch, causing him to bend ove in pain, at with point shinyu drew his sword the rest of the way and finished him off. When the man fell to the ground his companions looked a bit surprised at how easily he had bean beaten

Namine grinned feeling proud of the way shinyu handled himself and dispatched the man so easily. Cagnor moved in excitement wanting to join the fray but namine silenced him letting him know that it was not their battle. She would just watch and see what would happen next and she suddenly had the urge to grab shinyu and kiss him but now was not the time or place. She watched him mesmerized and then recalled the dream. This cause her to heat up and her face to turn red but she did it as well as she could.

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine grinned feeling proud of the way shinyu handled himself and dispatched the man so easily. Cagnor moved in excitement wanting to join the fray but namine silenced him letting him know that it was not their battle. She would just watch and see what would happen next and she suddenly had the urge to grab shinyu and kiss him but now was not the time or place. She watched him mesmerized and then recalled the dream. This cause her to heat up and her face to turn red but she did it as well as she could.

he continued his conversation with the men. but he noticed one major difference in them. there were 3 left when there should be four. shinyu knew exactly what was happening but acted as if he didnt know and asked "weres the other one? he get scared and run off?"
but instead of waiting on an answer he threw a dagger very quickly in Namines direction
he said telepathically "duck!" and then "you ok your face is rather red?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:59 pm

AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

he continued his conversation with the men. but he noticed one major difference in them. there were 3 left when there should be four. shinyu knew exactly what was happening but acted as if he didnt know and asked "weres the other one? he get scared and run off?"
but instead of waiting on an answer he threw a dagger very quickly in Namines direction

Namine heard him and she ducked just as the dagger whizzed by her head. "im fine, just surprised". Namine looked at the guy who shinyu flung his dagger at. He almost had her she was too busy fantasizing here. she got angry and thought about hurting the man some more but instead retreated further to a place where her back would be clear.

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:02 pm

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine heard him and she ducked just as the dagger whizzed by her head. "im fine, just surprised". Namine looked at the guy who shinyu flung his dagger at. He almost had her she was too busy fantasizing here. she got angry and thought about hurting the man some more but instead retreated further to a place where her back would be clear.

Shinyu said telepathically "alright making sure. and please, stay behind me" as the dagger hit the mad in the throught killing him on the spot. the remaining 3 men were now quite worried. Shinyu knew it was time to attack and clenched his fist to charge his energy as he had done so many times before
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:05 pm

AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu said telepathically "alright making sure. and please, stay behind me" as the dagger hit the mad in the throught killing him on the spot. the remaining 3 men were now quite worried. Shinyu knew it was time to attack and clenched his fist to charge his energy as he had done so many times before

"ok" namine said as she inched closer to shinyu watching his back and the muscles work as he flexed getting ready to attack. These guys had no idea what they were in for. namine couldnt help herself and told shinyu telepathically "you look amazing, im enjoying this view". She smiled then looked around her cautiously.

Utsukushii Otaku

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games