Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:24 pm
my car decided to run again, but I already know which new one I'm going to get. here
it can fit 3 large crates in it, or 6 small crates, or 1 extra large and 2 medium... *hugs the hood* now my dad is just finding a good deal  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:06 pm
shoki_de_nai
So...my father called tonight, and apparently my grandmother is dieing, like could go any day now. Three strokes will do that. And she wants to see us all one last time. So, we've gotta get things worked out for a visit asap, and I gotta work things out with the school and such...

Thing is, I hardly know her. Only met her a handful of times in my life, and I was very young the last time I saw her. She's being cared for by my father, whom I hate. We can have it arranged for him to not be there...but still...who knows? And I've never been around a dieing person before, only been to one funeral, where I hyperventilated.

So, I'm going to the bedside of a dieing woman I barely know when that...that jackass is somewhere in the area and I'm just really stressing out here.

Minor Update: So, seeing my father is apparently not going to be as big of a deal. On both sides there's an agreement that it be best not to meet. His wife is jealous of my mother. Because they had kids. Never mind they haven't seen each other in 16-17 years, or that he didn't give a s**t about us kids. The hell? Really.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:27 pm
Our neighbors are assholes. Our pup learned how to jump the fence recently, so we got a stake and chord to keep him in the yard. Well, this morning he figured out how to chew through his harness and jumped the fence into the neighbors yard. Who called the cops. WTF? They know our dog, know he's friendly and he wasn't a harm to their dog. They knew this. Yet, we had an officer frantically ringing our doorbell pounding at our door this morning. If it happens again, the neighbors are probably going to have him taken away. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:44 pm
Shaviv
FogSage
BULLSHIT. You cannot contract staph infections from places like the basement of your mothers house. Staph infections only occur in highly sterilized environments, such as that of hospitals, and the chances of being infected are negligible.

My left knee became septic with a staph infection I picked up by chance; who knew where the bacteria came from, and my immunity was low because I'd just stressed my way through finals.

Staphylococcus aureus bacteria are literally everywhere. And those are the ones that get under your skin and turn your flesh into vile, stinking pus. And yes, you can pick up the infection.
Yeeah, I don't get why Fog said it could be gotten from sterile environments. Last time I checked, sterile pretty much means bacterium have been killed off from the area.  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:48 pm
Leyla Giselle
Shaviv
FogSage
BULLSHIT. You cannot contract staph infections from places like the basement of your mothers house. Staph infections only occur in highly sterilized environments, such as that of hospitals, and the chances of being infected are negligible.

My left knee became septic with a staph infection I picked up by chance; who knew where the bacteria came from, and my immunity was low because I'd just stressed my way through finals.

Staphylococcus aureus bacteria are literally everywhere. And those are the ones that get under your skin and turn your flesh into vile, stinking pus. And yes, you can pick up the infection.
Yeeah, I don't get why Fog said it could be gotten from sterile environments. Last time I checked, sterile pretty much means bacterium have been killed off from the area.

Well, the really dangerous types of staph are the kind you get ina sterile environment. Repeated disinfecting makes the bacteria mutate in sort of a survival of the fittest thing, to where they can survive all the disinfectants and antibiotics you can throw at it. Which is why getting a staph infection in a hospital is extremly bad, because quite often there not really any way of getting rid of it, besides just waiting to see if the bodys immune system can beat it, which can take forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Rainey_angel81
my car decided to run again, but I already know which new one I'm going to get. here
it can fit 3 large crates in it, or 6 small crates, or 1 extra large and 2 medium... *hugs the hood* now my dad is just finding a good deal
I'm sure your dogs will love it... err I mean I'm sure you'll have fun with that vehical. rofl

Shoki- Sorry to hear all the stress your under. Regardless though, I would go see your grandmother. Even though you don't know her that well, it doesn't sound like there are bad terms between the two of you. It can be hard to see someone knowing they are on their death bed, but there can also be a beautiful calm to it.

As for your dog, they have attachments you can put on some fences that turn inward to prevent dogs from climbing out. You could always see if those might work? Could also see about putting up a dog run for when he needs to remain outside without any spervision.

Also have you talked to your neighbor's about the problem and the fact you are trying to fix it? Perhaps they don't realize you are really trying to do something about it and are frustrated.

Might be best not to leave him outside in your yard unsupervised till you fix the problem.  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:19 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
I'm sure your dogs will love it... err I mean I'm sure you'll have fun with that vehical. rofl

Shoki- Sorry to hear all the stress your under. Regardless though, I would go see your grandmother. Even though you don't know her that well, it doesn't sound like there are bad terms between the two of you. It can be hard to see someone knowing they are on their death bed, but there can also be a beautiful calm to it.

As for your dog, they have attachments you can put on some fences that turn inward to prevent dogs from climbing out. You could always see if those might work? Could also see about putting up a dog run for when he needs to remain outside without any spervision.

Also have you talked to your neighbor's about the problem and the fact you are trying to fix it? Perhaps they don't realize you are really trying to do something about it and are frustrated.

Might be best not to leave him outside in your yard unsupervised till you fix the problem.

They know. We've apologized (he did it before). And we do have him on a stake and chord. But, it was attached to his anti-pull harness we use for walking (he gives himself hernias >_o ) and somehow managed to chew through it. I believe he's using a tree to get over the fence, so curving the top of the fence won't help. The tree will be gone Sunday, it's dead anyway. And for now we're hoping his collar holds and are keeping him inside when no one is home. Problem is, he chews everything when he's in the house unsupervised. He's a puppy, he gets bored quickly, no matter how many toys he has and gets into everything. ><;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:40 pm
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81

They know. We've apologized (he did it before). And we do have him on a stake and chord. But, it was attached to his anti-pull harness we use for walking (he gives himself hernias >_o ) and somehow managed to chew through it. I believe he's using a tree to get over the fence, so curving the top of the fence won't help. The tree will be gone Sunday, it's dead anyway. And for now we're hoping his collar holds and are keeping him inside when no one is home. Problem is, he chews everything when he's in the house unsupervised. He's a puppy, he gets bored quickly, no matter how many toys he has and gets into everything. ><;

kennel him and how tall is your outdoor fence?  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:32 am
Leyla Giselle
Shaviv
FogSage

Only place I've ever heard of staph infections being present was inside a hospital. I wasn't aware that you could pick it up from anywhere.

Still, that's not a reason to not get a surgery that could save you a lot of pain. It's grasping at straws and he damn well knows it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 pm
*sighs* I did it..I got out of one of my relationships with minimal hurt feelings...at least I hope. I decided I'm done with relationships. I don;t want to be in them anymore. I just want really close friends, is that so much to ask for?  

Rainey_angel81

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:11 pm
FogSage
Leyla Giselle
Shaviv
FogSage

Only place I've ever heard of staph infections being present was inside a hospital. I wasn't aware that you could pick it up from anywhere.

Still, that's not a reason to not get a surgery that could save you a lot of pain. It's grasping at straws and he damn well knows it.

Actually, the staph virus is contantly present on the human body. It's usually what people get when they have food poisoning. usually it only induses vomiting and stomach aches, but it can make cuts and zits hurt alot and heal slower. (it's shy you're not supposed to pop zits and that jazz)

Yay information!

Something along the lines of that ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:52 pm
FogSage
just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist..?

I had staph in both my nipples once, from bite wounds. That sucked. That sucked hardcore. I waited a week, to see the doctor, because I was embaressed... that was really stupid of me. biggrin

Staph sucks! D:  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:41 am
I didn't sleep a wink last night, and today is my longest day, plush I have to work AND finish a big assignment as soon as I get back from work. WTF is going on in my head?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:05 am
Why are the weirdest dreams the only ones I can remember, and for the record, so damn spaced apart? I dunno, probably jsut me, but I couldn't remember even having a dream at all for the last year and a half almost, and today I wake up with one printed in my head like black on white >.O

Weiiiird s**t too. It was, like... playing Starcraft. But the same way someone would play Battlezone (from the eyes of a unit). And fighting off the Zerg, and building a bunch of indestructible command centers. Not so bad, right? I don't know what's up with the indestructible CCs though, they had a giant cogwheel sticking out of their sides.

But rather than SCVs, they produced giant slices of salami.
And the Zerg were riding around on a giant white rollercoaster. o_O;
Last thing I remember, is dropships raining salami all over the place and mass destruction while some other marine was sitting around playing spanish guitar.

... O_o;

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:58 am
At least you could sleep @_@ Last night, every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was stuff from Halo. Now, this kind of thing happens a lot when I play a game, or watch something, or many other things and it happens when I do those things for a long time close to when I go to bed. No, I played Halo for, oh, 15 minutes in the middle of the day yesterday, so this really bugged me.

Not to mention, when I get restless like that, I get really anxious and nervous, and my heart rate goes way up, and that only makes it worse.

Any tips to get energy to get me through the day that don't involve caffeine and sugar? I want to be stable, not energized and then crash hard sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games