Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm
Chaos stared at Darts for a moment before cracking a grin. "Heh, so you could," he says. "Just got done busting one of our own out of some ~/~ jail. So what's your name, anyways?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Chaos stared at Darts for a moment before cracking a grin. "Heh, so you could," he says. "Just got done busting one of our own out of some ~/~ jail. So what's your name, anyways?"

"They call me Darts." He replies, leaning back against the wall sipping his coffee. "Gambler. Entrepreneur. All around gentleman of fortune type stuff."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 pm
"Entrepreneur, huh," Chaos sneered. "Not an easy life, that. Profitable one, though. My name is Sir Chaos Deathrage, but I just go by Chaos most of the time."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:36 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Entrepreneur, huh," Chaos sneered. "Not an easy life, that. Profitable one, though. My name is Sir Chaos Deathrage, but I just go by Chaos most of the time."

"You must get a lot of crap for your name too, huh?" Darts says sympathetically before taking another sip of his coffee, lightly drinking from it. "So how did you come by these Snagems?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 pm
Chaos shrugged. "It's better than what my parents called me." he admitted, though his anger rose a bit at recalling how he joined. "~/~ Rangers, man. There I was, ~/~ minding my own business over at Mahogany when they start crawling out of the ~/~ woodwork. I had to lead this rag-tag bunch of losers across the region all the way through Ilex when they show up -again-. Some fox-lookin' ~/~ busted us out, and we made a living for ourselves as a team. I go to leave for a bit because I figure they can handle themselves and by the time I get back the fox is gone and some kid named Sub is leading the group. He seems alright, though."

Keiko, deciding she had no place in this conversation, decided not to get involved.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Chaos shrugged. "It's better than what my parents called me." he admitted, though his anger rose a bit at recalling how he joined. "~/~ Rangers, man. There I was, ~/~ minding my own business over at Mahogany when they start crawling out of the ~/~ woodwork. I had to lead this rag-tag bunch of losers across the region all the way through Ilex when they show up -again-. Some fox-lookin' ~/~ busted us out, and we made a living for ourselves as a team. I go to leave for a bit because I figure they can handle themselves and by the time I get back the fox is gone and some kid named Sub is leading the group. He seems alright, though."

Keiko, deciding she had no place in this conversation, decided not to get involved.

Darts shrugs. "I got involved with organized crime, owed a debt. Sub paid that debt for me. So here I am.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 pm
"~/~ happens, huh?" Chaos grinned. With that, Chaos made his way to the kitchen for some food.

"Sorry about that," Keiko sighed. "He can be a bit..." she tried to explain, though she couldn't find the words.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"~/~ happens, huh?" Chaos grinned. With that, Chaos made his way to the kitchen for some food.

"Sorry about that," Keiko sighed. "He can be a bit..." she tried to explain, though she couldn't find the words.

"Nah, he seems like a man after my own heart." He grins, though she couldn't see it. "How about you? What's your story?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm
Keiko blushed a bit due to the implications of what Darts just said about Chaos. She contemplated telling Darts that Chaos didn't seem the type, but she had a feeling that either Darts would say that's not what he meant or Chaos would overhear and get... angry. "I, um, am kind of new. To the team. I kinda... found this place? Yeah. This team has been good to me, though. I found my real family thanks to being here, and I've made lots of new friends. It's nice to be able to help people, too..." she explained feeling nervous for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko blushed a bit due to the implications of what Darts just said about Chaos. She contemplated telling Darts that Chaos didn't seem the type, but she had a feeling that either Darts would say that's not what he meant or Chaos would overhear and get... angry. "I, um, am kind of new. To the team. I kinda... found this place? Yeah. This team has been good to me, though. I found my real family thanks to being here, and I've made lots of new friends. It's nice to be able to help people, too..." she explained feeling nervous for some reason.

Darts understands her misunderstanding and just lets it go, but grinning at her reaction. "A bit of a shy one, aren't you?" Darts asks, cutting right to the point.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:30 pm
"Yeah, she's bad about that," Chaos said as he returned with a sandwich in hand. "Ain't you got a boyfriend?" Chaos asks Keiko before taking a seat and biting into his creation.

"Not every friendly conversation turns into something erotic," Keiko retorted with a scowl aimed at the freakishly tall psychopath.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, she's bad about that," Chaos said as he returned with a sandwich in hand. "Ain't you got a boyfriend?" Chaos asks Keiko before taking a seat and biting into his creation.

"Not every friendly conversation turns into something erotic," Keiko retorted with a scowl aimed at the freakishly tall psychopath.

Darts nods at the conversation, taking another sip of his coffee. "Only some of the time."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:30 pm
Freya levelled a light glare at Dan before sighing and shaking her head. "Yes, because I so have eyes in the back of my head. Anyways, enough standing and talking, I'm starved." With that, she continued onto the kitchen.

Alice blinked a little bit but smiled upon seeing the other blonde whom she had been fast friends with. It had been a while since they were together. "I'm not actually up to anything, though, I caught Emmy here only a little while ago. And maybe I could help you decide? Perhaps over some juice or tea." Once Alex was no longer sitting on her, Alice got to her feet, offering a hand to the other blonde girl to help her up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:57 pm
Dan just shrugged and followed after Freya into the kitchen. "Yeah, me too. Let's hope there's something to eat around here" he smirked, heading for the pantry first. They definitely weren't short in supply of crackers but Dan was hoping to find something a bit more filling. "We should designate a grocery shopper or something. This is just..." he trailed off, still scanning the pantry. "Find anything over there?" the trainer asked his brunette girlfriend.

The shorthaired blonde took Alice's hand, quickly rising to her feet. "Tea?! Yes! Tea and snacks! And then, pokemon searching!" Still holding her hand, Alex practically dragged her along to the kitchen for tea and snacks. She finally let go so she could latch onto Dan from behind, who suddenly found himself being choked unintentionally. After he managed to pry the girl off of him, he gave her a look while she just giggled at him. "Hey Alex, no need to choke me just to say hello." "Sorry, sorry" she apologized, still smiling. The silver haired teen's gaze went from one blonde to the other, managing a smile for this one. "Hey Alice! I've been meaning to speak with you."

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:57 am
Just as Freya was going to answer, Alex showed up, nearly choking Dan in greeting. She'd found a bunch of snacks in the cupboards. Alice found herself being tugged and dragged along into the kitchen where she was promptly released in favour of Dan. Though she didn't mind but was a bit surprised when he said he'd been meaning to speak with her.

"Well then, speak away." She said with a bright smile.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games