Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:10 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu heard all these thoughts and said "i wouldnt allow anyone to disrespect you either. and thanks, but loosen up a bit. they are gonna suspect something the way you hold your sword"
Shinyu said "im ready" and with that the man charged closing in. 4 yards, 3 yards, 2 yards, under a yard. Just as the man prepared to swing Shinyu dashed towards him and started to pull his sword out, ramming it into the mans stomch, causing him to bend ove in pain, at with point shinyu drew his sword the rest of the way and finished him off. When the man fell to the ground his companions looked a bit surprised at how easily he had bean beaten

Namine grinned feeling proud of the way shinyu handled himself and dispatched the man so easily. Cagnor moved in excitement wanting to join the fray but namine silenced him letting him know that it was not their battle. She would just watch and see what would happen next and she suddenly had the urge to grab shinyu and kiss him but now was not the time or place. She watched him mesmerized and then recalled the dream. This cause her to heat up and her face to turn red but she did it as well as she could.

he continued his conversation with the men. but he noticed one major difference in them. there were 3 left when there should be four. shinyu knew exactly what was happening but acted as if he didnt know and asked "weres the other one? he get scared and run off?"
but instead of waiting on an answer he threw a dagger very quickly in Namines direction
he said telepathically "duck!" and then "you ok your face is rather red?"

Namine heard him and she ducked just as the dagger whizzed by her head. "im fine, just surprised". Namine looked at the guy who shinyu flung his dagger at. He almost had her she was too busy fantasizing here. she got angry and thought about hurting the man some more but instead retreated further to a place where her back would be clear.

Shinyu said telepathically "alright making sure. and please, stay behind me" as the dagger hit the mad in the throught killing him on the spot. the remaining 3 men were now quite worried. Shinyu knew it was time to attack and clenched his fist to charge his energy as he had done so many times before

"ok" namine said as she inched closer to shinyu watching his back and the muscles work as he flexed getting ready to attack. These guys had no idea what they were in for. namine couldnt help herself and told shinyu telepathically "you look amazing, im enjoying this view". She smiled then looked around her cautiously.

Shinyu laughed a little and said back "good to know glad your enjoying yourself" his enrgy was now well built up and he began to focus on nothing but the mans attempt to kill Namine in order to create rage and build the enrgy quicker. after 5 minutes or so of silence and the men not knowing what to expect they charged him all at once. Shinyu then put his two hands together to split uo the energy and blasted the two men who appeared to be mere grunts, and the used what was left of his stockpiled energy to move instantly behind the leader and he grabbed the mans head and snapped it. after releasing all that energy Shinyu dropped onto his knees  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:15 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

he continued his conversation with the men. but he noticed one major difference in them. there were 3 left when there should be four. shinyu knew exactly what was happening but acted as if he didnt know and asked "weres the other one? he get scared and run off?"
but instead of waiting on an answer he threw a dagger very quickly in Namines direction

Namine heard him and she ducked just as the dagger whizzed by her head. "im fine, just surprised". Namine looked at the guy who shinyu flung his dagger at. He almost had her she was too busy fantasizing here. she got angry and thought about hurting the man some more but instead retreated further to a place where her back would be clear.

Shinyu said telepathically "alright making sure. and please, stay behind me" as the dagger hit the mad in the throught killing him on the spot. the remaining 3 men were now quite worried. Shinyu knew it was time to attack and clenched his fist to charge his energy as he had done so many times before

"ok" namine said as she inched closer to shinyu watching his back and the muscles work as he flexed getting ready to attack. These guys had no idea what they were in for. namine couldnt help herself and told shinyu telepathically "you look amazing, im enjoying this view". She smiled then looked around her cautiously.

Shinyu laughed a little and said back "good to know glad your enjoying yourself" his enrgy was now well built up and he began to focus on nothing but the mans attempt to kill Namine in order to create rage and build the enrgy quicker. after 5 minutes or so of silence and the men not knowing what to expect they charged him all at once. Shinyu then put his two hands together to split uo the energy and blasted the two men who appeared to be mere grunts, and the used what was left of his stockpiled energy to move instantly behind the leader and he grabbed the mans head and snapped it. after releasing all that energy Shinyu dropped onto his knees

Namine watched it all happen and moved towards him quickly when he fell to his knees. "are you ok shinyu?" namine said touching shoulder. "you must have expended a lot of energy, here let me help you." She took his arm and helped him up wrapping one arm around his waist the othe holding his arm around her. She looked up at him and said "that was impressive but i dont know what happened and why they were here, we def need to talk".  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:16 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine watched it all happen and moved towards him quickly when he fell to his knees. "are you ok shinyu?" namine said touching shoulder. "you must have expended a lot of energy, here let me help you." She took his arm and helped him up wrapping one arm around his waist the othe holding his arm around her. She looked up at him and said "that was impressive but i dont know what happened and why they were here, we def need to talk".

sombody chuckles  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:17 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

sombody chuckles

namine heard the laugh and turned to find the sound.  

Utsukushii Otaku

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:18 pm
A rather large creature jumped among the tree branches. It landed on one of the branches and just stood there. It was Lance in his WereRabbit form apparently he had come to watch the fight. He had a rather amused grin on his face as he sat there on the tree branch. His long front teeth looked somewhat larger than usual as he smiled. His ears hadn't heard much but the most recent events of the fight his ears had picked up the gist of.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:18 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

sombody chuckles

the man said "vary good"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:20 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

sombody chuckles

the man said "vary good"

[alan is gonna be afk for an hour so its just us]

Namine moved Shinyu to a safe location so he wouldnt be hurt and withdrew her sword. "what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:23 pm
Amber observes everyone in the room and tries her hardest not to do anything to bring attention to herself...

*Whispers* I'm a runaway, a coward why should anybody notice me.  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:24 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

sombody chuckles

the man said "vary good"

Namine moved Shinyu to a safe location so he wouldnt be hurt and withdrew her sword. "what do you want?"

"ive been looking for both of you for a wile'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:27 pm
People are killing people here, maybe this isn't a safe place for me to run to. Does everyone abuse there powers? I don't even know how to use mine with out hurting something or some one. What was Pele thinking?  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:30 pm
Lance snarled at him baring his fangs in the direction of the person that said I have been looking for you for quite awhile. He seemed to have some sort of sinister intent and wasn't exactly a friend either. He jumped down from the tree ripping the tree branch to shreds. The branch fell into the dirt and the small wood splinters that broke off fell into the dirt. He landed hard on the ground leaving large Rabbit tracks beneath his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

sombody chuckles

the man said "vary good"

"looking for us? what could you possibly want with us?" She said getting angry. She sensed others around but right now she had to focus on protecting herself and shinyu.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Amber's sensing alot of hostile creatures fealt it was no longer safe and decided to hit the road once more...

This is not what I had in mind, if I keep running away like this things are only going to get worse for me and I can't go home. My parents would never understand. I'm an adult now and I have these freaky weird powers so I have to do this on my own. Someone has answers for me and I'll find them if I have to scour this entire planet.

Ambers body starts to glow and eminate heat

I'm getting frustrated, I need to cool off. Maybe there's a lake around here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:37 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

sombody chuckles

the man said "vary good"

"looking for us? what could you possibly want with us?" She said getting angry. She sensed others around but right now she had to focus on protecting herself and shinyu.

"after me and ragnos joined bodies.....we made a deal to finish the village people off"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:38 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

sombody chuckles

the man said "vary good"

Shinyu awoke having regained much of his spent energy and said "and what do you want with us?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games