Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:05 am
Af Mas
At least you could sleep @_@ Last night, every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was stuff from Halo. Now, this kind of thing happens a lot when I play a game, or watch something, or many other things and it happens when I do those things for a long time close to when I go to bed. No, I played Halo for, oh, 15 minutes in the middle of the day yesterday, so this really bugged me.

Not to mention, when I get restless like that, I get really anxious and nervous, and my heart rate goes way up, and that only makes it worse.

Any tips to get energy to get me through the day that don't involve caffeine and sugar? I want to be stable, not energized and then crash hard sweatdrop

Eat.
Make yourself a truckload of spaghetti, or a sub with meat. Get those carbohydrates in. Just make sure you don't succumb to post-food naptime-iness, I know a bunch of people who get sleepy after eating, but if you stay active, your body will get right onto burning that food for energy, and it's going to last you much longer than coffee/sugar.

Though I'd suggest a coffee for the sake of extra wakiness in the meantime if you feel really tired.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:10 am
DoomNeko
Af Mas
At least you could sleep @_@ Last night, every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was stuff from Halo. Now, this kind of thing happens a lot when I play a game, or watch something, or many other things and it happens when I do those things for a long time close to when I go to bed. No, I played Halo for, oh, 15 minutes in the middle of the day yesterday, so this really bugged me.

Not to mention, when I get restless like that, I get really anxious and nervous, and my heart rate goes way up, and that only makes it worse.

Any tips to get energy to get me through the day that don't involve caffeine and sugar? I want to be stable, not energized and then crash hard sweatdrop

Eat.
Make yourself a truckload of spaghetti, or a sub with meat. Get those carbohydrates in. Just make sure you don't succumb to post-food naptime-iness, I know a bunch of people who get sleepy after eating, but if you stay active, your body will get right onto burning that food for energy, and it's going to last you much longer than coffee/sugar.

Though I'd suggest a coffee for the sake of extra wakiness in the meantime if you feel really tired.

I just wanna avoid caffeine for now, just in case. I know how my body is when it gets like this, and sometimes any caffeine, even in the morning, can potentially keep me up when I try to sleep, though I suspect then it's not the caffeine and instead some other anxiety @_@ I'll get right on the food though. Oatmeal and PB Toast >.> Maybe more  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:47 am
Weird, I couldn't sleep last night either..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:03 am
shoki_de_nai

I've ran into a couple other people who've said the same thing. What's going on with us? D:  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:08 am
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

I've ran into a couple other people who've said the same thing. What's going on with us? D:

I thought it was just my depression flaring, but maybe there was some cosmic freakiness going on or something. xd I did artwork since I couldn't sleep. And collapsed at like..6am, thus sleeping through two classes. x_X;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:12 am
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

I thought it was just my depression flaring, but maybe there was some cosmic freakiness going on or something. xd I did artwork since I couldn't sleep. And collapsed at like..6am, thus sleeping through two classes. x_X;

I might've slept right about 2:30 when I finally layed down, but at around 5am, I was awake and couldn't fall back asleep. I know I didn't really actually FALL asleep though  

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:34 am
My first day of classes (well, class, seeing as I only have 1 each day) was today, and I was so inexplicably nervous I couldn't get much sleep last night. Weird that I was nervous; it's not like this is my first quarter or anything, I know the drill.

Although it was a good thing I had the foresight to come to school an hour early and check if I had any "holds" that would bar me from getting my schedule; apparently, my dad owes the school $1300!

Anywho, after much freaking out and calling various people (aka my mom, who's pretty much my hero), it's all taken care of, I went to class, and now I'm sitting in the library looking over the homework I just did and biding my time 'til work (here in the library) at 5. whee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:25 am
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

I was half asleep last night and had a random anxiety attack that woke me up mid sleep. My heart felt like it was racing (it wasn't) and I was like wtf. Managed to fall asleep pretty quickly after that though.

The worst was like a week ago. For some reason I just couldn't fall asleep. I got no sleep all night long and by morning I felt exhausted and sick from tossing and turning. -___-  

Krissim Klaw

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:40 pm
I feel like I am loosing my mind from lack of sleep.

Mind joining me in my decent into madness? twisted

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:50 pm
Hell, I'll join...If it isn't my job that'll drive me more nuts than what I already am, it'll be the laying in bed in a state of unrestful state of semi consciousness for the past few days. You know that state I'm talking about...Your eyes are closed, you're on your way out, but your body refuses to shut down everything for sleep. You're still alert to everything around you, sans sight, and just can't get comfortable...Not a very restful night.

Whoa...Is there something going around? Seems like most of us has had trouble sleeping lately confused  

Davin_Nightwind

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:05 pm
I haven't had problems sleeping.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:18 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

I slept fine other than my usual waking up when my b/f hasn't come to bed at around 1-2 a.m. But like I said, that's normal for me. I'm very edgy when he's not curled up in bed next to me. sweatdrop  

Leyla Giselle

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:51 pm
Okay people, here's what we do :
We hire a mad scientist to work for us, and develop a sleepiness transferring machine.

Now we all get outlets installed in our homes, and you guys can have all of mine. I am sick of sleeping. it wastes my time. It shortens my time to work on stuff. You can all have my endorphines.

In exchange, I'll just take all your insomnia "problems". GIMME.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:22 pm
my lack of sleep may be due to the fact that I have a Great Dane and a Spinone sharing my bed right now.  

Rainey_angel81

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:53 am
I don't know what the hell's wrong with me, but I had the weirdest dream last night. Kinda stupid, really, but weird. Basically, I was wandering around, asking bears what 1+1 was. They would stand there for a few moments, thinking, then they would explode neutral

It's disturbing where my mind will go if I let it... confused  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games