Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:39 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

the man said "vary good"

[alan is gonna be afk for an hour so its just us]

Namine moved Shinyu to a safe location so he wouldnt be hurt and withdrew her sword. "what do you want?"

"ive been looking for both of you for a wile'

"looking for us? what could you possibly want with us?" She said getting angry. She sensed others around but right now she had to focus on protecting herself and shinyu.

"after me and ragnos joined bodies.....we made a deal to finish the village people off"

Shinyu stood up saying "and you want me, the last one. dont you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:39 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

the man said "vary good"

Namine moved Shinyu to a safe location so he wouldnt be hurt and withdrew her sword. "what do you want?"

"looking for us? what could you possibly want with us?" She said getting angry. She sensed others around but right now she had to focus on protecting herself and shinyu.

"after me and ragnos joined bodies.....we made a deal to finish the village people off"

"well ur not going to finish anybody off, ill stop you if its the last thing i do" Her sword vibrated with the motion she made as she got ready to strike.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:41 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

the man said "vary good"

"well ur not going to finish anybody off, ill stop you if its the last thing i do" Her sword vibrated with the motion she made as she got ready to strike.

"i made him destroy the village with the others"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:41 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

the man said "vary good"

Shinyu said telepathically " i know you want to keep me safe but i want to talk to him first"  

AlanMatt

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:42 pm
Lance stood there looking at the battle before him. He barely knew either of the people that were in danger. Also the battle didn't seem fair to him. He definately didn't want to help a Ragnos and Valak trio but at the same time he didn't want a completely lop sided battle. His thinking was very singular and void of emotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:43 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu said telepathically " i know you want to keep me safe but i want to talk to him first"

the vibrations subsided as she looked at shinyu and said telepathically "what u know hes up to no good we should just kill him now" her face in a frown an aura of anger emanating from her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"as i am aware. but thers something you dont yet know about that day"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:45 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

the vibrations subsided as she looked at shinyu and said telepathically "what u know hes up to no good we should just kill him now" her face in a frown an aura of anger emanating from her.

Shinyu continued to speak telepathically "e do indeed need to kill him. but i wish to speak to him first"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:46 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"and what may that be"  
Fully aware of the violence in the background Amber avoides the open road...

These woods look like a safe hidding place for now

Amber enters the woods and slowly fades into the shadows of the forrest

I've never seen a forrest like this before, it's got to be more than 100 years old. The trees are so tall and thick there is barely any light for me to see. Ah, I hope I don't get lost and I hope there's nothing dangerous lurking in the darkness. If there is they are in for one big surprise. I may look like an average girl, but looks can be dicieving.  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
(can someone tell me what I miss, just in short?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Ghost Patriot

(men from an army that destroyed my village came to the school but i killed them and then ragnos/valak appered and Namine took me into the forest and we are now speaking with ragnos/valak)  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:49 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu continued to speak telepathically "e do indeed need to kill him. but i wish to speak to him first"

"fine" namine says a bit pissed. "do what u want" she shrugs and sits down near the school playing with her sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:51 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"and what may that be"

Shinyu laughed "if you kill me you well never know"  

AlanMatt

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:52 pm
AlanMatt
Ghost Patriot

(men from an army that destroyed my village came to the school but i killed them and then ragnos/valak appered and Namine took me into the forest and we are now speaking with ragnos/valak)

(okay thanks)
*comes running into cave* "hey what is going on here, why didn't I get invited?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games