Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:10 pm
I've just spend about 1.5 hours writing the initial code for my group's robot (I'm the only programmer of the group) and I've only managed to write around 110 lines of code (which isn't too bad) however I estimate I have another 250-500 lines of code to go before I can start optimizing the code.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:48 pm
I've decided that I hate my job, and I want a new one. I am now actively searching for a new job. I'm going to a career fair tomorrow to get some ideas. Wish me luck!  

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:13 pm
My checking account hit zero. Again. Yaaay.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:14 pm
So, I've had a problem with a couple of my roommates waking me up at bad times to tell me or ask me something really inappropriate (Like, where the phone is or something along those lines). Since talking with them never seems to solve anything, they never do what I ask them, I figured I should make a sign to hang on my door as a preventative measure that gives me the excuse to get pissed at them if they do bother me. It says:
DO NOT Disturb unless it is Important!
(I'm studying or asleep. Listen for the TV)
I will be VERY cross if you disturb me, so if you want my respect, DON'T ******** DO IT

To be fair, I put a more welcoming, but not too welcoming, message on the other side:
Welcome!
Knock and come in!
I'm not doing anything in Particular, so if you need anything, feel free to get my attention and talk
(Don't stay too long though, I'm VERY territorial, so I will get irritated)
I warned you

Hopefully this will get some results, because I'm getting really tired of losing sleep because they can't find the phone =/ I would think by now they'd know I don't keep track of all their s**t  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:29 am
shoki_de_nai

Welcome to the club, mine's been at 0 for months now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 pm
DoomNeko
shoki_de_nai

Where and when does this club meet?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:52 pm
shoki_de_nai
DoomNeko
shoki_de_nai

Where and when does this club meet?

It's this little coat closet inside your local bank...they let us have it out of pity. ;_;

In other news, I unwittingly opened my transcript that arrived in the mail, thus rendering it utterly useless when we got to the college admissions office. I was pissed about that, but when I got home I got to rescue two turtles from my naughty doggies who wanted to eat them. One of them was this HUGE Red-Eared Pond Slider and the other was just a box turtle, I think. Anyway, I rescued the Pond Slider first and he/she peed on me, causing me to drop the poor thing in the grass while I screamed as though the piss had rotted a hole in my hand. I put it in a shoebox I have hanging around for just such a purpose and drove away from home, intending to release it in a nearby pasture, and that's when I saw the little box turtle. I snagged him and put him on the floor of my car (he thankfully did not pee at all) and he got excited by the movement of going over rocky gravel, so I had to pull over again to nab him as he scrabbled around.

I am.....FogSage, Defender of turtles, and lizards, but not of big hairy tarantulas or snakes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:33 pm
Someone has to stand up for the creepy crawlies of the world.

I freaked out a couple girls at work last night when I had a spider crawl on my hand. rofl I never get tired of seeing that reaction.

Selene Aries

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:46 pm
Diana Vulpes
Someone has to stand up for the creepy crawlies of the world.

I freaked out a couple girls at work last night when I had a spider crawl on my hand. rofl I never get tired of seeing that reaction.

*faints from just thinking about it*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:04 am
I just found out some really good information on my car...The problems might not be with the transmission at all. More than likely, it's a problem with the wiring to the spark plugs. Basically, a cylinder isn't firing, which results in extreme loss of power, a horrible noise, and idling really hard, with shaking and everything. That alone can explain why my car's not shifting. It's not hitting the speed it needs to do so!

Another good thing about this...Fixing that is a lot cheaper and easier than transmission work ^_^  

Davin_Nightwind

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:29 am
Davin_Nightwind
I just found out some really good information on my car...The problems might not be with the transmission at all. More than likely, it's a problem with the wiring to the spark plugs. Basically, a cylinder isn't firing, which results in extreme loss of power, a horrible noise, and idling really hard, with shaking and everything. That alone can explain why my car's not shifting. It's not hitting the speed it needs to do so!

Another good thing about this...Fixing that is a lot cheaper and easier than transmission work ^_^

Did you have this problem before?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:41 am
Crenn
Davin_Nightwind

Did you have this problem before?

Not until I was on my way back from Frankfurt a few months ago.  

Davin_Nightwind

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:45 am
Yesterday when I came home from work I was pretty surprised to find my roomate isn't there. Moreso suprised she wasn't back by the time I went to bed.

Then I started getting worried because when I woke up, her girl's lunchbox was still at the same place, and I know the kid has school today.

I figured she's either :
A) Being overly dramatic about the fact I told her in the car yesterday that I am pretty pissed about the fact she wanted me to move out during the slowest month of the year for production at work, implying I have next to zilch cash, and that I wasn't happy with the way she came to tell me either.
(The morning she did, she just started screaming at me. Then two weeks later tries to apologize and act like nothing ever happened. >_>; )

B) Gone to visit family or some such, and slept over there, and decided both her kid could skip a day of school and she could skip a day of work.

...yeeeeeah.

Well, I was right. She just called me here and told me I've got until Sunday to get everything out, because now she "Doesn't feel comfortable" coming back to the apartment while I'm there.

Jesus. If you're going to scream at people and force them out of their housing situation, the LEAST you could expect is that they'll be pissed, and deal with it. She's damn well lucky I'm actually taking this as lightly as I do, because most people have suggested me to either A) take it to court that she can't evict me like this or B) smack her. The worst I did is tell her I'm mad about the whole thing, and now she's treating me like I'm out to kill her.

b***h is crazy -- and I feel bad for her kid.
And the worst of all this is I know she's about to lose her job.

I'm honestly starting to wonder why I'm the one seeing a psych.

Hell. Now I either need to go through a youth shelter, find a place in less than 2 days, or end up back with my parents. AGAIN.

God damnit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:34 pm
DoomNeko
Yesterday when I came home from work I was pretty surprised to find my roomate isn't there. Moreso suprised she wasn't back by the time I went to bed.

Then I started getting worried because when I woke up, her girl's lunchbox was still at the same place, and I know the kid has school today.

I figured she's either :
A) Being overly dramatic about the fact I told her in the car yesterday that I am pretty pissed about the fact she wanted me to move out during the slowest month of the year for production at work, implying I have next to zilch cash, and that I wasn't happy with the way she came to tell me either.
(The morning she did, she just started screaming at me. Then two weeks later tries to apologize and act like nothing ever happened. >_>; )

B) Gone to visit family or some such, and slept over there, and decided both her kid could skip a day of school and she could skip a day of work.

...yeeeeeah.

Well, I was right. She just called me here and told me I've got until Sunday to get everything out, because now she "Doesn't feel comfortable" coming back to the apartment while I'm there.

Jesus. If you're going to scream at people and force them out of their housing situation, the LEAST you could expect is that they'll be pissed, and deal with it. She's damn well lucky I'm actually taking this as lightly as I do, because most people have suggested me to either A) take it to court that she can't evict me like this or B) smack her. The worst I did is tell her I'm mad about the whole thing, and now she's treating me like I'm out to kill her.

b***h is crazy -- and I feel bad for her kid.
And the worst of all this is I know she's about to lose her job.

I'm honestly starting to wonder why I'm the one seeing a psych.

Hell. Now I either need to go through a youth shelter, find a place in less than 2 days, or end up back with my parents. AGAIN.

God damnit.

Yup. She's a psycho b***h all right.

Any way you can find a ratty apartment somewhere nearby and just use it until you can move again?

If not that, I'd say move back with your parents. It's not the best of the options, naturally, but your parents won't ask you for rent, will they?  

FogSage

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:07 pm
FogSage
If not that, I'd say move back with your parents. It's not the best of the options, naturally, but your parents won't ask you for rent, will they?

Last time, they did.
And they're also a big part of the reasons why I need to see a psych nowadays. (or at least, why I figure I need to see one.)

Anyways, helped mom take my old cat to the vet, since I'm the only one who can approach him and put him in a traveling cage without getting clawed to pieces. Kitty-cat's gonna be fine. Ye old fart just happens to have torn off a chunk of his skin along with fur (Oooowwwww) when trying to clean off the shmut near his right eye on the furniture.

AS FOR ME ~ Well, I found a place. Already paid a little over half of this month's rent, seeing as I don't have enough for the whole thing, but the landlord's a nice guy and he took a week off the month's price and said I can pay what's left after my next work week. Granted it's not a luxury suite, but 'eh, it'll do. A fairly cozy room with a lock, shared kitchen with 2 other people, and there's a washer/dryer right outside our door, 1,25$ per wash/dry batch.

The only problem I can see to it is the lack of internets on entering, so I'll likely be offline for a month or two while scrounging up moniez.

On the bright side, this might finally be the stability I need -- the other two people renting rooms in the unit with me have apparently been there for 2+ years, and the landlord said they were really quiet people. Speaking of which, the landlord's a cop. So I'm guessing the tolerance level for s**t in the complex is pretty low. All the better, I just want some quiet ME-TIME when I get home from work myself. @_@

So yeah.
This is me saying my goodbyes for now. Depending on how fast I can work my way out of the money problems hole I'll be back on the net within 2 months or so.
(Note: I may or may not find an internet cafe or library in the area to update from in the meantime, but it's no guarantee.)

Much love to all the awesome people out there, I hope you take good care of yourselves. Especially Caitlin. ~ <3

Arrivederci, and peace out folks!

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games