Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:39 am
The Pie
OH MY GOD I SERVED A CUSTOMER TODAY THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE A TALLER SLIGHTLY THINNER MARSHU.

I WAS SO. SHOCKED.

I STARED AT HIM FOR THE LONGEST TIME BEFORE REALIZING HE WAS ASKING ME A QUESTION. xDDD

Fweedle
Something I saw on my MSN.

User Image

AND LOL THE BOTTOM ONE IS ME.
Hey remember that one time a user from gaia, came to your store from america. and he was all "hey is she there?" and you were all "ahh! I just got off my break! we coulda had an hour to hang out!" and then you guys hung out for like 10 minutes in your store, and the kid gave the cash register a 5 instead of a 10. and before he left, you gave him a canadian pride bracelet thingy which he still has.

Do you remember? Do ya? do ya do ya do ya?

gosh I wonder who that was.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:06 am
4|| j00r <|-|2!z+/\/\45 9!|=+z R B3|0/\/9 2 /\/\3!  

Omegaus

Wyndie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:01 am
@Mar: Huzzza, you can do it...alot of anime mascots have lots of boob *snick*

@Pie and Fwee: Apparently I look like alot of freakin people. I look like someone you works at Chick-fil-a, someones cousin, Ex told me I looked like someome at his school...oh damn, and we had this text book in like, the 4th grade, and the first page, this girl looked like me...we claimed her as my evil twin...

@Omeg: I think the army should use this as their code. I mean, other countries would be like
'// |-|@+ |D@ |-|3||'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 am
Wyndie
@Omeg: I think the army should use this as their code. I mean, other countries would be like
'\//\// |-|@+ |D@ |-|3||'

indeed, they'd never know what hit them. plus i think people take scripting( |-|4XX02 ) to serious! LAWLZ!  

Omegaus

Wyndie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:33 am
Omegaus
Wyndie
'//// |-|@+ |D@ |-|3||'

indeed, they'd never know what hit them. plus i think people take scripting( |-|4XX02 ) to serious! LAWLZ!

hehe, personally I don't understand a word, but hey, thats just me...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:14 am
Wyndie
Omegaus
Wyndie
'//// |-|@+ |D@ |-|3||'

hehe, personally I don't understand a word, but hey, thats just me...

yea, everybody does it a little diffrent. its even funnier that some people have made translators for it. im sure you could find one if you googled for it, hahaha  

Omegaus

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:21 pm
Omegaus
4|| j00r <|-|2!z+//45 9!|=+z R B3|0//9 2 //3!
no... no they don't and if it does, I'll kill you.

...I love you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:41 pm
weee drawing all gorry is fun I've never shown any one any on my gor stuff before *blushes* redface so naughty  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:53 pm
Marshu
weee drawing all gorry is fun I've never shown any one any on my gor stuff before *blushes* redface so naughty
I wanted to draw myself curb stomping the pie in the ArtistBR.... I just never got around to it.

I love you pie! And Marshu!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:39 pm
azn_richte001
Marshu
I wanted to draw myself curb stomping the pie in the ArtistBR.... I just never got around to it.

your love hurts... >3<

heart  

Omegaus

Wyndie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:01 am
All love hurts~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:15 am
YAY, It's my BIRTHDAY =D

Well, it's tommorow for you guys but still =D

Fweedle

Toothsome Lunatic

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:12 am
Fweedle
YAY, It's my BIRTHDAY =D

Well, it's tommorow for you guys but still =D
I LOVE YOU FWEEDLE HAPPY EXITING WOMB DAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:47 pm
Omegaus
azn_richte001
Marshu

your love hurts... >3<

heart
awww you want some too? *love** rape*  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:48 pm
Wyndie
All love hurts~
I would know these things. where's ex? he didn't get nay love. D<  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games