Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:52 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"after me and ragnos joined bodies.....we made a deal to finish the village people off"

"well ur not going to finish anybody off, ill stop you if its the last thing i do" Her sword vibrated with the motion she made as she got ready to strike.

Shinyu said telepathically " i know you want to keep me safe but i want to talk to him first"

the vibrations subsided as she looked at shinyu and said telepathically "what u know hes up to no good we should just kill him now" her face in a frown an aura of anger emanating from her.

Shinyu continued to speak telepathically "e do indeed need to kill him. but i wish to speak to him first"

"fine" namine says a bit pissed. "do what u want" she shrugs and sits down near the school playing with her sword.

still speaking telepathically "stay near and only help if i ask you to. i may need you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:53 pm
Ghost Patriot
AlanMatt
Ghost Patriot
(can someone tell me what I miss, just in short?)

(men from an army that destroyed my village came to the school but i killed them and then ragnos/valak appered and Namine took me into the forest and we are now speaking with ragnos/valak)

(okay thanks)
*comes running into cave* "hey what is going on here, why didn't I get invited?"

(np but we just a little away from the school we aint in a cave)  

AlanMatt

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:53 pm
(oh okay^^ thanks for the help^^)
"what has he done?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:55 pm
AlanMatt
Ghost Patriot
AlanMatt
Ghost Patriot
(can someone tell me what I miss, just in short?)

(men from an army that destroyed my village came to the school but i killed them and then ragnos/valak appered and Namine took me into the forest and we are now speaking with ragnos/valak)

(okay thanks)
*comes running into cave* "hey what is going on here, why didn't I get invited?"

(np but we just a little away from the school we aint in a cave)

"im here for ya" she said telepathically as she watched those around her. "ill make sure no one interferes".  

Utsukushii Otaku

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:57 pm
Amber thinking she has dodged trouble has just walked circles and cirlces around the forrest leading here directly back to the battle! She here's voices as she gets closer to the battle

DAMMIT! EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME IN THIS FORREST!!! HOW COULD I POSSIBLEY END UP HERE!

Ambers body bursts into flames

Oops! I hope I didn't catch anybodies attention.

Oh no the forrest, I've got to get out of here before I catch it on fire! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:58 pm
*taps alans shoulder* mind telling me what he has done?  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:58 pm
he sees flames and said "good bye" and he runs toward the flames  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Doctor000Domo
Amber thinking she has dodged trouble has just walked circles and cirlces around the forrest leading here directly back to the battle! She here's voices as she gets closer to the battle

DAMMIT! EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME IN THIS FORREST!!! HOW COULD I POSSIBLEY END UP HERE!

Oh no the forrest, I've got to get out of here before I catch it on fire! burning_eyes

Namine sees the flames and a look of horro comes over her face "nooo" she yells and she runs to investigate. She couldnt live without the forest which has been like a second home for her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:01 pm
Shinyu turns to face the man tapping his shoulder "he is just someone who wants me dead at any costs. whats your name im Shinyu and thats my girlfriend Namine" he points to Namine  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:01 pm
yells: "someone please tell me what is going on here!!!???"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:03 pm
animegurl145
Doctor000Domo

Namine sees the flames and a look of horro comes over her face "nooo" she yells and she runs to investigate. She couldnt live without the forest which has been like a second home for her.

Amber panics and runs as fast as she can back to the school trying her best to dodge the branches!

Please someone help me! I don't know what's happening to me and I can't stop it.

The flames from her body are growing from her panic

Oh god, I don't want to die!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:03 pm
AlanMatt
Shinyu turns to face the man tapping his shoulder "he is just someone who wants me dead at any costs. whats your name im Shinyu and thats my girlfriend Namine" he points to Namine

"oh okay thanks, well, just call me Ghost,´nice to meet u both" *smiles*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:04 pm
Doctor000Domo
animegurl145
Doctor000Domo

Amber panics and runs as fast as she can back to the school trying her best to dodge the branches!

Please someone help me! I don't know what's happening to me and I can't stop it.

Shinyu tells ghost "we can talk later" and runs to aid Namine in stopping the fire  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:05 pm
Doctor000Domo
animegurl145
Doctor000Domo

Namine sees the girl and summons water sprites to encase her in a water shield till the fire abates.

"please stop the fire" she tells the girl. "u'll destroy my haven" she said a worried look in her face her elven ears twitching.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games