Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander
Crystal's ears began twitching, as she began rummaging again, but froze for a second, lifting her head up again. "Wait.... what!? I think there would be better qualified people than me..... Wouldn't there?" She cocked an eyebrow.

Darts feigns glancing right, then feigns glancing left, then looks back at her. "oh, really? Who?" he asks, only the tiniest bit of a smile creeping into his voice.
"Um... " She went to thinking for a moment, realizing she doesn't know most of the people on the team still. "I dunno, just not me." She looked slightly nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Um... " She went to thinking for a moment, realizing she doesn't know most of the people on the team still. "I dunno, just not me." She looked slightly nervous.

Darts grins a bit wider. "Welll.... I could just let you deal with the consequences of letting me escape right in front of your nose, and when Sub can't collect on his debt with me...." He lets the sentence hang in the air.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:20 pm
Freya sighed slightly, frowning and pondering this dilemma as well. What could motivate Dreina to battle? Suddenly, she had a small spark of an idea. "Hey, Dan, maybe you can use a Pokemon treat or something. Maybe Dreina needs a little food motivation."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:28 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts grins a bit wider. "Welll.... I could just let you deal with the consequences of letting me escape right in front of your nose, and when Sub can't collect on his debt with me...." He lets the sentence hang in the air.
Crystal sighed and closed the fridge, putting her head on the door. "Dammit, you exist to torment me, don't you?.... Where are we going?..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:30 pm
Espeon_Commander

Crystal sighed and closed the fridge, putting her head on the door. "Dammit, you exist to torment me, don't you?.... Where are we going?..."
"I....." He pauses, scratching his chin. "I really am not too sure. I just need to get out somewhere and get into some fights..." Darts tilts his head back and forth until a lightbulb pops up above his head and he snaps his fingers. "I got it." He says. "How about... my hometown?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Crystal turned around and leaned against the fridge. "I have no idea where it is, but sure, I'll bite. No, where the heck are we going?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:43 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal turned around and leaned against the fridge. "I have no idea where it is, but sure, I'll bite. No, where the heck are we going?"

"Sootopolis City. The city where all you can see is the sky." He shrugs. "I haven't been back there in a while and there's all kinds of roughnecks and sailors there. I should know, that's where I grew up after all." He turns without waiting for a response from her, heading towards the exit, grinning as his jacket sweeps after him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

"Sootopolis City. The city where all you can see is the sky." He shrugs. "I haven't been back there in a while and there's all kinds of roughnecks and sailors there. I should know, that's where I grew up after all." He turns without waiting for a response from her, heading towards the exit, grinning as his jacket sweeps after him.
"Oh Arceus.... It at least sounds like a pretty view." She sighed as she followed him out.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:55 pm
Dan shrugged at Freya's suggestion. It was worth a shot and it wasn't like he had any other ideas. He searched his pockets, having an energy bar that he started to eat on hand. "Here Dreina. Are you hungry?" he asked, holding the unwrapped bar out to her. The dragon sniffed it before scarfing it down in second. "Ahh...you eat like Alex...or perhaps it's the other way around" Dan shook his head. Dreina stood on her hind legs and went back to the field to face Purrloin. "Alright! Now, let's try Headbutt again!" he instructed. Once again, the dragon charged in, head first and just as before, halted in front of the cat. She then proceeded to tap the kitten with her head which would only manage to knock Purrloin over. Dan just blinked, unable to explain it and was clueless on what to do... "Wait! I can just have Rain ask what's wrong!" he realized, tossing his pokeball out...except it was empty. "Wha- Where's...When did he- Ughhh..." the silver haired teen groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Freya couldn't help but snicker at the way Dreina had eaten the energy bar. The Pokemon and Alex really did resemble each other. Purrloin didn't even seem to care, just flopping over and continuing to groom herself, much to the slight frustration of her trainer. Upon hearing Rain, the brunette nodded though, moments later, both trainers discovered that the talking otter was currently MIA.
"Man, where the heck is Rain when you need him?" Freya sighed slightly, walking and picking Purrloin up, moving over to Dan. She crouched in front of Dreina, studying the dragon-type. "I wonder what we can do ..."

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm
Dreina laid down and covered her face with her front legs while she was being studied by Freya. She was quite the shy dragon. "Beats me. Finding Rain might be much easier than playing the guessing game" Dan decided. It would probably be best if he found the otter before trouble ensued. As the trainer took a step into the hallway, he slipped but caught himself on the wall. The floor had been covered in ice and Dan had a pretty good idea who was responsible. Dreina got up to follow her trainer, tapping the ice with her foot and then hissing at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 pm
Freya sighed slightly, nodding at Dan when he brought up finding Rain. It was a good idea, definitely. Standing, she followed him, pausing at the ice.
"Are you okay?" She asked, grabbing hold of Dan and helping him off the patch of ice as she was standing on some that had been melted or something ... wait ... melted ... That's it! Grinning and feeling proud of herself, Freya quickly called out Pignite. "Think you could melt this ice for us, Pignite? Just ... try not to burn the floor." The fire pig nodded and all he had to do was step on the ice and it hissed, sizzling beneath him, evaporating and turning into steam.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 pm
"Good idea Freya" Dan smirked as he was pulled to safety. He sent out Nova to help in the defrosting. "Think you can pull off a Flamethrower to melt us a path. Careful not to scorch the floor." Nova nodded, managing to defrost a straight path down the hall. Dan jumped onto the defrosted floor, holding out a hand to help Freya over.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:37 pm
Freya smiled and put her non-busted hand into Dan's, hopping over the ice patch and onto the clear spot on the floor that Nova and her Pignite had made. "Thanks. And, I'm sorry again ... for decking you and .. for the other thing, too .." She meant how she had slammed her foot in where the babies were made.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:04 pm
Dan took her hand, carefully hoisting onto the clearing. "It's ok, I'm over it...mostly. I'll be fine" he stated with a reassuring smile. "More importantly, I'm worried about your hand. You might have sprained it. Maybe you should let a doctor look at it, just to have an experts opinion. That is, after we catch the trouble maker." Nova lead the way, melting the path, as well as the rest of Rain's mess while he was at it. The pig had ran ahead and soon heard an eerie sound. Nova was suddenly blindsided by Rain who was sliding on the icy and ended up colliding into him. "Oof! It's super effective..." the otter mumbled as he laid on the floor.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games