Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Yone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:29 pm
yeah...hopefully those vials become worth some money  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:30 pm
The_Yone

i hope so  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:32 pm
The_Yone
Reprieve
The_Yone
Reprieve
*sits* doo doo do...
You shouldn't be sitting here...The_Yone's here to releave you of your boredom!! surprised
ok ^_^ lol
so what's up?
nothing much bored crying , o and thanks for that vial and 50g...i really appreciate that.
no problem ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:33 pm
The_Yone
nothing much, any one have the link to the thread in the ED about the codes in the G corp journals?  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:46 pm
found it wink

Quote:
but, hey, if you don't tell...
cypher 1: "The medicine has been injected into 137, 138, 101, and 722. The test seems to have gone well, as fatigue has dropped and the recovery and regeneration rates are astounding. I also affixed a probe to the scalp of 722. In our testing of the rabbits here at the facility, we have noticed a dramatic drop in brain activity at the expense of cellular regeneration. We need to see if this occurs in humans as well. If it does we have created the perfect work machine. If it does not, we have created the perfect war machine. This will only ensure G-CORP will remain the dominant factor in the medical market, but will also ensure Mr. Gambino remains the most powerful man in Gaia."

cypher 2: "Something is terribly wrong. A rabbit we left for dead, one that we did not have the time to properly deal, has developed some serious problems. We put the creature under after it stopped being able to function normally. It would attack the other rabbits, almost cannibalistic in nature. The end result was us putting it under and then into containment with other animals marked to be incinerated. Two days later LabTech101 asked me why the monkey was all chewed up. It was horrible, I can't explain the horror of what I saw very well. The rabbit was alive. We don't known how, but it was alive. We threw the burn switch for the entire chamber. Our equipment had to be malfunctioning, there were no signs of life in the containment chamber. It's just not possible is it. "
Ok?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:48 pm
gonk Vials! Please open! lol  

Reprieve
Captain

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:50 pm
Reprieve
found it wink

Quote:
cypher 1: "The medicine has been injected into 137, 138, 101, and 722. The test seems to have gone well, as fatigue has dropped and the recovery and regeneration rates are astounding. I also affixed a probe to the scalp of 722. In our testing of the rabbits here at the facility, we have noticed a dramatic drop in brain activity at the expense of cellular regeneration. We need to see if this occurs in humans as well. If it does we have created the perfect work machine. If it does not, we have created the perfect war machine. This will only ensure G-CORP will remain the dominant factor in the medical market, but will also ensure Mr. Gambino remains the most powerful man in Gaia."

cypher 2: "Something is terribly wrong. A rabbit we left for dead, one that we did not have the time to properly deal, has developed some serious problems. We put the creature under after it stopped being able to function normally. It would attack the other rabbits, almost cannibalistic in nature. The end result was us putting it under and then into containment with other animals marked to be incinerated. Two days later LabTech101 asked me why the monkey was all chewed up. It was horrible, I can't explain the horror of what I saw very well. The rabbit was alive. We don't known how, but it was alive. We threw the burn switch for the entire chamber. Our equipment had to be malfunctioning, there were no signs of life in the containment chamber. It's just not possible is it. "
Ok?

wered did you get that?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:51 pm
Lord Jyabil
Reprieve
found it wink

Quote:

Ok?

wered did you get that?
A big thread in the Q and F, I was so glad to find it, I'll see if I can get the link.  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:54 pm
here

Check it out, lots of neat info. wink

The thing should be in there right after the "questions" part.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:55 pm
Reprieve
Lord Jyabil
Reprieve
found it wink

Quote:

Ok?

wered did you get that?
A big thread in the Q and F, I was so glad to find it, I'll see if I can get the link.

i found it  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:01 pm
brb  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:05 pm
back ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

The_Yone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:16 pm
i heard those vials turned you into a fluffy pink creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:18 pm
I'm glad you made this guild reprieve. I have to say it's the best Naruto guild around!  

The_Yone

Biryu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:22 pm
lol true true, wee we are... near the top/... but yaoi has so many members -_-''  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games