Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Lance snarled as the flames surrounded him. The circle burned his grey fur as he jumped high into the air. He took off running after the person that was on fire at an expediant pace. Tree burning the closer he got to the person. He then jumped and tackled the person. His body being burnt terribly at he held there arms still. STOP THIS NOW, "he snarled at them and gritted his teeth from the pain of the flames". Both of Lances arms were completely on fire at this time and were starting to turn black.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:17 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

he hits her

[who did u hit?]

{you}

[ohh ok]

Namine is knocked away by the blow and the sprites temporarily stop shielding the girl. Namine tells them to continue and they do not hurting the girl just trying to contain the fire. "you b*****d" namine says to him "how dare you strike me?!" she unsheathes her sword.

"your not going to kill your best friend will you?"

"damn you, you coward" she puts her sword away and decides on hand to hand combat. "dont worry i wont kill you ill just knock you out" she moved towards him and jumped up coming down on him with a kick.

he grabs her foot and twists it and throws her to the ground  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:18 pm
LanceCalvis
Lance snarled as the flames surrounded him. The circle burned his grey fur as he jumped high into the air. He took off running after the person that was on fire at an expediant pace. Tree burning the closer he got to the person. He then jumped and tackled the person. His body being burnt terribly at he held there arms still. STOP THIS NOW, "he snarled at them and gritted his teeth from the pain of the flames". Both of Lances arms were completely on fire at this time and were starting to turn black.

Shinyu decides there was only one option, so he shoves lance off and picks the girl up and starts to run out of the forest with her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:20 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

{you}

[ohh ok]

Namine is knocked away by the blow and the sprites temporarily stop shielding the girl. Namine tells them to continue and they do not hurting the girl just trying to contain the fire. "you b*****d" namine says to him "how dare you strike me?!" she unsheathes her sword.

"damn you, you coward" she puts her sword away and decides on hand to hand combat. "dont worry i wont kill you ill just knock you out" she moved towards him and jumped up coming down on him with a kick.

Namine yelped in pain. she looked up at him her eyes tearing but full of anger. "damn you" she said looking up at him. Her ankle was twisted but she could balance on her other leg. She got up slowly and thought about releasing cagnor from within her but he would surely fight to kill. Namine sent a ball of fire his way as she tried to keep her distance.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:20 pm
Shinyu calls out to Lance telepathically, having learned from experience through Namine "Please protect Namine. i couldnt live if she died"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:22 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

{you}

[ohh ok]

Namine yelped in pain. she looked up at him her eyes tearing but full of anger. "damn you" she said looking up at him. Her ankle was twisted but she could balance on her other leg. She got up slowly and thought about releasing cagnor from within her but he would surely fight to kill. Namine sent a ball of fire his way as she tried to keep her distance.

he dosent move  

Dante Borges

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

Shinyu decides there was only one option, so he shoves lance off and picks the girl up and starts to run out of the forest with her

(I'm pretty sure the water put the flames out)

Amber being lifted up by this stranger is outraged, the water saturating her body starts to evaporate into steam

Hey, who are you! Put me down now, you don't know what you're doing... I don't even know what I'm doing!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

he dosent move

Namine gets frustrated. "ragnos are u in there?'' She yells. "fight it will you" she starts to walk towards him gurading herself in case he attacked till she was a couple of feet away. "remember me im ur friends dont let him abuse ur body like this" she pleaded.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:27 pm
Doctor000Domo
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

Amber being lifted up by this stranger is outraged, the water saturating her body starts to evaporate into steam

Hey, who are you! Put me down now, you don't know what you're doing... I don't even know what I'm doing!

Shinyu said to her "i am Shinyu. Dont worry im a frend. im going to get you out of this forest so you dont burn it down. the girl who put the flames out, that was my girlfriend Namine and she loves this forest. thats why im trying to sae it by getting you out of here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:27 pm
AlanMatt
Shinyu calls out to Lance telepathically, having learned from experience through Namine "Please protect Namine. i couldnt live if she died"

He didn't have that ability to communicate through a persons mind. But something in his eyes said you don't know me at all. He turned around and started running back into the forest. Apparently he really didn't care for them enough to stay and fight for his life. He jumped over a tree branch about six yards away then started running off.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:28 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

he dosent move

Namine gets frustrated. "ragnos are u in there?'' She yells. "fight it will you" she starts to walk towards him gurading herself in case he attacked till she was a couple of feet away. "remember me im ur friends dont let him abuse ur body like this" she pleaded.

"and w-" he stops and falls down to his knees  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 pm
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt

He didn't have that ability to communicate through a persons mind. But something in his eyes said you don't know me at all. He turned around and started running back into the forest. Apparently he really didn't care for them enough to stay and fight for his life. He jumped over a tree branch about six yards away then started running off.

Shinyu sent him another telepathic message "well then you be damned"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

he dosent move

"and w-" he stops and falls down to his knees

Namine moves to his side and falls to he knees beside him. "ragnos i know u can hear me come back to us" She places her hands on his shoulders hoping he would respond. "remember us, we all care about u, u are not evil".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:30 pm
AlanMatt
Doctor000Domo
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis

Shinyu said to her "i am Shinyu. Dont worry im a frend. im going to get you out of this forest so you dont burn it down. the girl who put the flames out, that was my girlfriend Namine and she loves this forest. thats why im trying to sae it by getting you out of here"

Listen if you don't put me down now worse things could happen to you and this forrest. My powers are uncontrolable and me bursting into flames is just the intro pal. I think my powers are connected to my emotions and both are unstable right now! So please put me down.

*Ambers eyes fill with rage as she pleads with the stranger*  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games