Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:35 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(Hey Guys like My Avi XD lol)

Kyoko Plugs her Little Ipod into thier Speaker thing and plays Panic! At The Disco - But It's Better If You Do she goes into the Shower Starts it and Sings along and Dances Haveing Fun she Lauphs and uses her Lavender Rinse and slips on soap and Falls down "Ow..." She gets up "Why do I Always Fall down when I dance around?"
she can hear tye laughing on the other side of the door
becouse your not suposed to dance in the shower

She starts Cracking up "I know But Im imberessed to Dance infront of people! and Besides Water Makes me Hyper...Dont ask" She said and takes a step and slips on the Soap again "EVIL SOAP!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kyoko Plugs her Little Ipod into thier Speaker thing and plays Panic! At The Disco - But It's Better If You Do she goes into the Shower Starts it and Sings along and Dances Haveing Fun she Lauphs and uses her Lavender Rinse and slips on soap and Falls down "Ow..." She gets up "Why do I Always Fall down when I dance around?"

She starts Cracking up "I know But Im imberessed to Dance infront of people! and Besides Water Makes me Hyper...Dont ask" She said and takes a step and slips on the Soap again "EVIL SOAP!"
try ealking on your claws thats what i do
tye laughs  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:38 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs

"What the heck is ealking?" She starts getting up but the Soap makes her slips Again "I HATE YOUR SOAP!" She Throws it at the Door and Rubs the Back of her Head and Lauphs "I Hit My Head that Time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:43 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs

"What the heck is ealking?" She starts getting up but the Soap makes her slips Again "I HATE YOUR SOAP!" She Throws it at the Door and Rubs the Back of her Head and Lauphs "I Hit My Head that Time..."
sorry im laughing so much i cant speak normaly i said walking on your claws
tye laughs even harder  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:46 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs

tye laughs even harder

(lol My Avi looks like a Inlove Japenese Bunny Dancer Ninja Superhero XD)
"Oh HA! HA! Thats Real Funny" She starts Lauphing Harder and then Says in a Baby Voice "I Brused My Butt..." She Lauphs Harder  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs

tye laughs even harder

"Oh HA! HA! Thats Real Funny" She starts Lauphing Harder and then Says in a Baby Voice "I Brused My Butt..." She Lauphs Harder
tye stops laghing
what im serius walk on your claws its easier and gives you more traction  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs

tye laughs even harder

tye stops laghing

"I Dont Have Claws...Nails But not Claws...Unless Im a Bunny, But I cant Turn into one Unless Im under Stress" She said Confused now and Gets up so she doesnt keep getting Water in her Nose  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs even harder

tye stops laghing

"I Dont Have Claws...Nails But not Claws...Unless Im a Bunny, But I cant Turn into one Unless Im under Stress" She said Confused now and Gets up so she doesnt keep getting Water in her Nose
i have foot claws...but i may just be more anthro or something...WANNA SEE THEM!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs even harder

tye stops laghing

* a bunch of cats get in to the sawers*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
she slides to the ground waiting "oh hope no one comes in your room" she muttered "then they will be sucked into this world as well" she yawns
no thay wont
i had you two come hear
*he sade smieling*
she raised an eye brown "why?" she asked curiously

well tye will
"okay....i think" she smiles softly

youl see  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
"now she is" she leans against the wall and looks around, she yawns and lets out her power by accident, seducing anyone near

yah
(what)
(lolz err her power is to seduce people, if u know what that means) she slides to the ground leaning against it

(umm no )

whats the mater
(lolz okay umm seduce: an act of winning the love or sexual favor of someone, a type of power lolz)
she looks at him "huh? oh nothing"

tell me now

( ok thats werd )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:16 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye laughs even harder

tye stops laghing

i have foot claws...but i may just be more anthro or something...WANNA SEE THEM!!!

She starts Lauphing "Im in the Shower, and You are Not Comeing in Here just to Show me your Feet, Its Got to Be More Important, If you want to come in here" She Rolls her eyes Giggling  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye stops laghing

She starts Lauphing "Im in the Shower, and You are Not Comeing in Here just to Show me your Feet, Its Got to Be More Important, If you want to come in here" She Rolls her eyes Giggling
maybe the cats that are in there on the toilet...and in it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:19 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye stops laghing

Her Voice becomes Serious "Theres Cats IN HERE!!!!!!" She yells her Eyes Wide  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:31 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her Voice becomes Serious "Theres Cats IN HERE!!!!!!" She yells her Eyes Wide
no but i think theres on in the toilet so dont open it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games