Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: AlexiaSilver
Participating Soquili: Garuda
Link to Teepee: X

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?:
I've faced the wrath of a pregnant harpy mistress. With claws like those, I can't picture a lion being much different. *Chuckles* Both have dangerous tempers.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?:
"Hmm... Luck. I can not think of how the two would have much in common. "

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?:
*Grins* "Sounds like a good man. I'd wish him luck in killing the person who murdered his father."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot
Link to Teepee: Teepee

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Elliot: "A lion huh? can't be that much worse than a Skinwalker and i've faced those before so of course i'm brave enough" stamps a hoof "what a silly thing to even ask."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Elliot: pretends to think "How would i know?, these questions are silly" chuckles lightly.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Elliot: "Courageous yes... patient? .. now that's another issue altogether, if someone hurt my family, twenty years is too long to wait for revenge"  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal
Link to Teepee: Here

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Brave? That's silly. I *welcome* March, it means that spring is coming. Finally time for warmer weather and less rain...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Luck. Courage is nice... its realistic. Luck is not.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: *that made her snort and burst out laughing* It wouldnt take me 20 years...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: darknightcavalier
Participating Soquili: Blood Raven
Link to Teepee: dum dum duum

"Of course. What is adventure and exploration without the guts to move forward? The first step's the hardest to take and I'm ready for the first step."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?:

"Luck I guess. Why should I rtely on my chances and hope the problem goes away? things don't fix themselves and getting something done means you have to do it."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?:

"Why should I wait? Action is better than waiting. I should do it now given the time. 20 years is too long and that guy might forget who was I."  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faithofthefallen
Participating Soquili:Vesper
Link to Teepee:Teepee

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: *Giggles* "Whats a lion? Oh wait a minute, I remember now, that's like a cat right? Kittens are adorable, I don't need to be brave to face one of those silly!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "What a strange question! Why in the world do you want to know? Oh well, if you insist, I will say Speed, because cowards must know how to run fast! Are we almost done with the questions yet? This is an awful lot like work, and Ery is waiting for me!"

*Big eyes* "20 years studying? Studying what exactly, because Ery likes learning about different kinds of flowers and butterflies, that sounds like something worth studying but that sounds like an awful waste of time... how dull"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Omicron Percei

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "...Lion? Whats a lion?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Speed! Cause those with great speed have practice running away."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?:"Owo... What kind of question is that? Why should I care if someone killed my father? He left my mother and us when we were born!"

Lol WIN for Princess Bride xD.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: [ Scryer ]
Link to Teepee: [ GunSniper TeePee ]

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: A lion or March, because either way I can face it.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Intelligence. Sometimes being courageous means you're going to do something stupid. Though in some cases you can have neither.

Depends on weather I really care about my father to do such a thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:42 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Jezbel
Participating Soquili: Livaniya
Link to Teepee: [x]

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "Of course! March lions have nothing on me!" She paused and grinned "In fact I bet I can charm this lion into being a bodyguard.. ooo idea for later..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Hmm.. I say... speed. No reason really.. just to be different."

"Well... first of all I'd like to point out I have no father. BUT.. if I was in that situation in which someone killed my father and I wanted revenge... yes. Oh but then what if I go on this long journey and meet a gang of misfits and form a mismatched crew of weirdos who are all helping me get to this overlord of whom I need to get revenge yet they all have a dark and moving back story of their own and then we finally get to the final battle and I say those words and then he responds.. 'no.. I am your father..' eek OMG! What do I do then???"  

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite

If I'm brave enough to face down random angry relatives for my brainless cousin, I figure I can handle a month of the year. It can hardly be much worse than the rest of the winter, or the rest of this babysitting career mother and aunty have dropped in my lap. Unless by 'lion' you mean an actual lion. That...would probably be unfortunate. For me. Especially if Pure were the one who'd gotten it all riled up. Why do I always seem to be the one to pay for his stupidity?

Eh, hard to say really. I'd like to claim that luck, lacking any sort of effort and skill, is the opposite of everything else. But I've explained this a couple times now and...well, it feels repetitive. All other things can work together to give a reason for courage though...but I suppose if you're trying to be brave and instead cocky, taking unneeded risks, or overestimating yourself, well, that's not brave. That's stupid. So I suppose in that case it's opposite would be intelligence?

Twenty...years? Good grief, that's not courage, that's obsession or something. It's...unhealthy. Why would someone do that? Revenge, while it might seem a good idea, is a lot more hollow than people might think. By the time you've gotten to deliver your little line you'll have wasted twenty years of your life. I think your enemy 'wins' if you do something like that. Geez, twenty years...you're crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ropin and riden
Participating Soquili: Desvayne
Link to Teepee: [X]

A lion is one of those land-dwelling creatures, right? Who the heck would be afraid of one of those when you have 15ft sharks swimming in the oceans, invading parts of your rivers. Sleep well with that thought in mind. *malicious grin*

Intelligence would my answer to that. After all, if your smart enough to run away from something you know is going to beat you, your not exactly courageous enough to put it to the test, now are ya?

Well, yeah, theoretically I would be brave enough to that, but its such a waste of time. What, do we not speak the same language or something? If so, I'd just learn that one phrase and get to killing. No need to waste your time learning the whole damn alphabet.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: She-Ra

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "Of course I am. I have faced many dangerous foes and will continue to do so, be it a lion or something else."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Intelligence, for you do not need to be smart in order to be courageous."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: "That seems like a lot of time to do something like that, and while it resembles utter revenge, something I do not believe is right, I suppose if placed upon that situation that yes I would be courageous enough to do just that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Enitan

"March is nothing more than a name given to a period of time, and one has no choice but to face time..." Looks around and then stares back at you, clearly puzzled. "I see no lion?" His voice drops to a whisper, "Is this a lion only you can see?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Speed." Lips pull back into a grin. "As those that lack courage can use the speed to flee in the opposite direction."

"What? But my fathers are alive..." His eyes narrow in a suspicious manner. "If I see you near them in twenty years, I'm going to trample you. Kay?"  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong
Link to Teepee: link

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: I'm brave enough to face anything that come's my way!...Hopefully.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: I think I would have to say speed, surely those who are used to fleeing from danger have built up a good bit of speed doing so.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Yes...yes I am, I mean if he killed your father..wouldn't you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mewsings of An Angel
Participating Soquili: Freya of The Snow
Link to Teepee: [Link]

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Lion? What is... Oh! Those giant felines... They remind me of the Skinwalkers... I've seen pictures of them. and the month is coming in like one? Oh my... Hahaha! Indeed, I can face it! The month brings fantasies and challenges that I look forward to!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Hmmm.... What a good question. Perhaps luck? Luck doesn't take much thought on one's part besides rubbing... what was it... the lucky rabbit's foot?

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Wait... How long? For Goddess' sake. That is not courage. That is stupidity.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JulianMoMo was LadyNekoya
Participating Soquili: Seigfried
Link to Teepee: Linky~

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "Well back in my day I used to have to face terrible beasts.. I don't think a lion could be much trouble... I was strong enough to befriend a harpy and not become a slave of hers though it was a sort of mutual friendship..." He rambles on with his old war horse story.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Most opposite of courage? Why cowardice of course but that isn't listed so... Of choices give I must say... Something along the lines of speed. Wish speed you can quickly run away." He gives a soft snicker.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: "Well.. I don't exactly remember who my father was...Or is.. Or where I came from but that seems like a rather long wait and would leave you open for attack. Best not to study for that when being courageous."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games