Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:47 am
She smiled and chuckled"thats good to know"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:59 pm
Salem Delgado
"Well, I don't know much about the dreams..she doesn't really tell me if she can avoid it...and she seems really nervous now and then...almost afraid..." Sano answered growing more worried as he spoke.

I looked at him concerned, "That's strange.." I said in almost a hushed tone. "Do you want me to talk to her about it?" I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.  

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 am
I hold Diva in my arms as she falls asleep. I arrive at the hotel where we we're staying for the time being, and lay her on the bed. I lean against the wall next to the bed and just stare at her beauty.. She's so amazing... I thought to myself..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 pm
She turns, but stays asleep  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:31 pm
"Maybe..she might talk to you about it..." he replied smiling a bit at the hand on his shoulder "So...what's with the schiff guy out there?" he asked, knowing exactly what the man out there was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:35 pm
well he may be here cause he know diva here *toinobay comes out the dark corner and smiles at all*  

Toinobay Shingen

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:42 pm
(who are you taking to )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Name: Kira Kuro (Just call me Kuro)
Image: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Kuro is a very shy girl. And because she's an introvert, most of the students from her previous years have harassed her. She's chorophobic, so if someone touches her, she'll probably pull out her weapon and start smacking them.
Species:
How about a test subject (kinda like a Schiff) who is immune to the Thorn?
Family: Karmen's little sister
Weapons/Powers: A purple ribbon that is seemingly harmless, but can whip cracks of thunder. It is usually attached to one of Kuro's legs.

You can so tell I'm new here. Right now, I'm reading through the whole thread. Oi...  

Kun-Evo

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 pm
Salem Delgado
"Maybe..she might talk to you about it..." he replied smiling a bit at the hand on his shoulder "So...what's with the schiff guy out there?" he asked, knowing exactly what the man out there was.

"His name is Karmen." I told him. "He's injured, with what they call the 'thorn' and I told him that my sister would most likely be able to help." I shrugged.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 pm
"The thorn huh? I've never heard of any schif surviving it...but if any one can save him, it's Kaoru.." Sano said, quite for a while before he spoke again "There's...one more thing I need your advice on..."  

Salem Delgado

Kun-Evo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:16 pm
(I'm sorry, but I can't read through anymore pages, so I'll just bud in here...if anyone would want to update what happened, I'd appreciate it)

Kuro stands on the tip of a church. The wind blows and her hair swirls behind her. She closes her eyes to listen to anything, any sign that there was a purpose in life anymore.

As usual, Drew is sitting in the pews, with no emotion at all. A lock of blue hair falls out of place and he flicks it back. Was it really four centuries ago that he lost his emotions? The only memory he has left is the one where Kuro was standing in the rain, crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm
I looked at him with a slight tilt of my head, "What would that be Sano?" I asked with a worried edge in my voice.  

Sexii_Shadow

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:56 am
"...I think...Sano blushed and avoided eye contact as he spoke "I think...I'm in love...with three diferent people..." he finished, looking confused and utterly ashamed at himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm
I slightly opened my eyes a little wider than they had already been, then had a sad expression on my face. I looked away from him, but didn't turn my body, "Sano... who are these three people?..." I asked a little quietly. 'I'll try not to make this hard on him... because I'm sure he has enough stress of telling me this...' I thought to myself. 'But... Kaoru... what will she feel when she knows of this?... Sano is the only person I've ever seen her have this much affection for...' I sighed silently, and hid my face from his view. 'Oh Sano... what will your confusion of love do to my sister?... If she finds out that you share your love and affection to other people... I can't imagine...'  

Sexii_Shadow

Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces