Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:52 pm
Zach smiled, before beckoning Cathy back over to him. He quickly said something to her, and she nodded, her eyes tearful. She murmured something in Greek before she ran out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:24 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "Whats wrong..." She said, "I have been around you long enough to know when there is something that your not telling me.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:07 pm
Zach hugged her. "Avill-chan... The wing, not only does it allow me to talk to animals, but my life force goes into it. If it is injured, my whole body takes a beating. If it's cut off," He sighed. His voice was breaking. "I'll die."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:48 pm
Avill looked at him, "Then we shant let that happen..." she said softly.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Zach hugged Avill, kissing her lightly.

Catherine watched them, wiping tears from her eyes.

Sakura giggled. "Mommy, Father just dumped you, didn't he?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 am
Avill hugged Zach tightly, She heard Ryuzakis foot steps, he was about three floors away. "Ryuzakis coming back down, to asked you about that Misa person.." she said.

Ryuzaki walk down the steps, he should have taken the elevator... but no, then twins wanted to take the steps. Oh well, he was almost to the main floor.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:58 pm
Zach nodded. "Misa..." He glanced at Catherine. "Not good news..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:51 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "He thinks that Misa might be a Kira... he is going to ask you if you could get in touch with her or something along those lines..., " Avill said shrugging.

Indeed, Ryuzaki came down, He was walking slow, the twins were following behind him. "Zach, i have a question.... how well do you know Misa? Is there anyway that you could get in touch with her or something like that... I think she might be Kira.. or Kira's helper..." he said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:34 pm
Zach grinned. "I know she's tied into Light-kun's work. As for contact..." He grinned as he pulled out his cell phone. "Simple as calling Shishuri's cell."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:30 pm
"And now he is going to ask you to try..." Avill said quietly under her breath.

Ryuzaki looked at Zach, "Could you try.... we need to get Misa back here, so we can ask her some questions..."  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:36 pm
Zach laughed. "That's even easier." He nodded to Catherine.

Cathy giggled and screamed, "SHISHURI! GET MISA OVER HERE NOW!"

Shishuri appeared, holding Misa by the neck with one hand and rubbing her ear with her other one. "God, I hear you, dammit." She dropped Misa. "There, just don't kill her, I want to do that myself." She disappeared again.

Misa pouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:50 pm
"And now he wants to ask her questions about Kira... and everything else..." Avill said.

Ryuzaki gave Avill a glance, then said, "Yup.. what she said...."

The twins looked at Avill, "How many times did we tell you not to do that?" they said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:25 pm
Cathy laughed. "Shishuri is careful about who knows and doesn't know about Kira's identity... Misa is one of the clueless ones."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:43 pm
Ryuzaki sighed, "And i dont think that she will answer any questions..." he said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:50 pm
Zach grinned mischeviously. He leaned in to Misa's ear and whispered something. Her eyes opened fearfully. He laughed before drawing his wing around Avill again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff