Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:05 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"Yes, I'm sure she would. If she saw me," Geku replied.

Sabu nodded. "Regaurdless, could you lead us back to Konoha? We don't know where we are right now." Sabu left out that Shinji would most likely try to arrest Geku as soon as they arrived there. After all, if Geku didn't expect that already then he was a moron.
Without a word Geku sprang onto a tree and started leaping towards Konoha. Shinji picked up Rio and slung him over his back and followed Geku a safe distance behind him.

Sabu also follwed, but reamined wary. Years of experience taught him that good luck was nothing more than an invitation to trouble.
Rio slowly woke up and yawn as he took in what was going on. "I can walk now,"he said to Shinji, "thanks for the help though." Then he fell off Shinji's back and landed gracefully, picking up the pace to keep up with Sabu and Shinji. "So, how long have we been out here? And who the hell was that guy? He sealed away one of my strongest jutsus."
"You weren't the only one." Sabu reponded thinking of the five pillars of fire, "I don't know who he was but he was certainly a dangerous individual."
"Did either of you notice that he almost seemed to be waiting for us to use something big? He was very skilled in hand to hand and other things around that, but he didn't even try to use large jutsus, just seal them."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:22 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Without a word Geku sprang onto a tree and started leaping towards Konoha. Shinji picked up Rio and slung him over his back and followed Geku a safe distance behind him.

Sabu also follwed, but reamined wary. Years of experience taught him that good luck was nothing more than an invitation to trouble.
Rio slowly woke up and yawn as he took in what was going on. "I can walk now,"he said to Shinji, "thanks for the help though." Then he fell off Shinji's back and landed gracefully, picking up the pace to keep up with Sabu and Shinji. "So, how long have we been out here? And who the hell was that guy? He sealed away one of my strongest jutsus."
"You weren't the only one." Sabu reponded thinking of the five pillars of fire, "I don't know who he was but he was certainly a dangerous individual."
"Did either of you notice that he almost seemed to be waiting for us to use something big? He was very skilled in hand to hand and other things around that, but he didn't even try to use large jutsus, just seal them."

Sabu nodded. "But we must not be lead into believing that is his only talent. Just because he didn't use any powerful jutsus doesn't mean he does not have any."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:29 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu nodded. "But we must not be lead into believing that is his only talent. Just because he didn't use any powerful jutsus doesn't mean he does not have any."
"True, but he didn't expend much charka for anything, do youthink that's because he might not have that much? Or because he didn't have to use it?"

At that moment Rio's stomach let out a loud growl. "Oh, that's right," he said as he took out some jerky looking meat from his pouch. "I haven't eaten in a few days, my symbiotes must be nearly eating themselves for food." At that he started tearing into the meat, it's condensed nutrients enough to fuel a regualr human at least 3 days, for Rio it would take 2 of them to just get him red energized and filled for 2. "You want one?" he asked Sabu and Shinji.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:34 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"True, but he didn't expend much charka for anything, do youthink that's because he might not have that much? Or because he didn't have to use it?"

At that moment Rio's stomach let out a loud growl. "Oh, that's right," he said as he took out some jerky looking meat from his pouch. "I haven't eaten in a few days, my symbiotes must be nearly eating themselves for food." At that he started tearing into the meat, it's condensed nutrients enough to fuel a regualr human at least 3 days, for Rio it would take 2 of them to just get him red energized and filled for 2. "You want one?" he asked Sabu and Shinji.
Sabu shook his head. "No thanks. I'd rather eat something hot. Just my personality I suppose."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:17 pm
Sifu preformed string of one handed seals and created an ice clone and sent him towards a group of nin.

"If you don't mind I'd rather have somthing cold,"said Sifu through the clone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:24 pm
your evil twin
Sifu preformed string of one handed seals and created an ice clone and sent him towards a group of nin.

The group came to a stop. "Who are you?" Sabu questioned.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:28 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"I'm a nin of the hidden mist,"he replied. "And who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:30 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Sabu furrowed his brow. He smelt trouble. "I am the Kusakage. We need to reach Konoha, so if you please, let us be on our way."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:40 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Sabu furrowed his brow. He smelt trouble. "I am the Kazukage. We need to reach Konoha, so if you please, let us be on our way."

"Then if that is true then you must know my father the Mizukage," said the clone as it peerd through a fractured ANBU mast  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:42 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Sabu furrowed his brow. He smelt trouble. "I am the Kusakage. We need to reach Konoha, so if you please, let us be on our way."

"Then if that is true then you must know my father the Mizukage," said the clone as it peerd through a fractured ANBU mast
"Our villages aren't on good terms right now, but yes I do know him" Sabu replied. He narrowed his eyes. "That would make you Sifu then wouldn't it?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:51 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Sabu furrowed his brow. He smelt trouble. "I am the Kazukage. We need to reach Konoha, so if you please, let us be on our way."

"Our villages aren't on good terms right now, but yes I do know him" Sabu replied. He narrowed his eyes. "That would make you Sifu then wouldn't it?"

"So you do know me,"said the clone as it shatters. Sifu apears in the same spot that the clone was standing. "Just so you know I'm not here on my father's wishes. I'm just looking for somthing that interests me," Sifu finished.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:57 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"So you do know me,"said the clone as it shatters. Sifu apears in the same spot that the clone was standing. "Just so you know I'm not here on my father's wishes. I'm just looking for somthing that interests me," Sifu finished.

"I've heard what you do to things that intrest you." Sabu replied with disdain, "What do you want?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:04 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"I've heard what you do to things that intrest you." Sabu replied with disdain, "What do you want?"

"I only shatter the things that disapoint me," he said as he slowly released his chakara droping the temp below freezeing. "Hopfully this Geku wont disapoint me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:57 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Why do you not see hope? There must be a way to save the clan. If you do not want to see you clan die, you could've looked into things much more deeper. There is always a way for things." He was being a little zealous, yet, he wants to save Ifuuki's life.
"Tch." Yoma said. "The only way possible is to fuse the blood with a stronger genetic strain, but every creature is below a human. There is not greater being, outside the realm of fantasy."
"Are you sure?" Came a voice from the darkness. The voice was somewhat deep, yet, Kenji knew who it was. "Rai..." Rai stepped into the 'light' and he's in human form. "There is a 'creature', and that is me. You may have no realised, that Kenji's chakra stream is abnormal."

He walked towards them, putting his hands on their shoulders. "Figured it or not, I am, or was, a Dragon. Now, I am a spirit that resides within Kenji. You need blood, am I right?"

Yoma examined Rai carefully. "How do I know you are real and not some trick of the mind?" he asked, though the look on his face was skeptical.
"I am real. I reside within Kenji. Like I said before, Kenji's chakra stream is abnormal; it's mixed with my own.... If you are in need for genetic material, we can aquire some from his village." Kenji nodded.

"There is some dragon blood in the underground laboratories of my clan, there is where the Dragon's Blood is kept, but it is heavily defended."  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:11 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"I only shatter the things that disapoint me," he said as he slowly released his chakara droping the temp below freezeing. "Hopfully this Geku wont disapoint me."
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" said Rio. "We are not in the mood to fight, and you are not going to try and shatter our guide home. Take it up with Geku some other time."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games