Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Gwen decided not to bother with trying to correct him again. "I'm actually not positive that he's here," she said politely, "But he was talking about his invitation nonstop last night. As for how he is..." She twisted a strand of hair as she tried to think of the right way to put it. "He wouldn't do well in a place like this. I mean, he would do worse than most. That's why I'm worried."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:48 pm
((Oh you will?))  

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 am
((I WILL!))

Mr. Jingles began to walk down the hill towards the factory, "Are you coming or what?" he insisted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:38 am
"I'm right here!" Arthur replied.

---

Smith sure led them down to the briefing room. Juliet remained quiet.  

SirBayer

Anchou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:29 am
Jordan looked around carefully, burning everything into his memory, should he need to know. "Do you have any computers?" Jordan asked once they were in the briefing room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:10 pm
Henry nodded and followed to the door. He pushed it open and saw...  

Jokerman-EXE

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm
Orion watched as smith suddenly stop answering questions and just walked into another room. He pushed off the wall and tapped Gwen on the back of the shoulder as if to coast her along. “How old is he 16, 18, 20? He still live at home or dose he have his own place?” Orion inquired: hoping to guide her away from the thought of him here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:05 pm
Gwen looked back at him, trying to read the expression on his face. After a second, she smiled and faced forward again. "He's 34," she said evenly, "And he lives at home."  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Pimped_Klingon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:07 pm
((Uhm obviously I haven't been posting. And that's cuz you guys seem to be posting so fast that I can't keep up or have time to really post.

Very sorry))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm
Orion saw her out of the corner of his eye looking at him; His face blank. She's not the first kid with a retard for a brother. What I don't get is why he was allowed to come here without a chaperon. More then likely he was showing good signs and a party wouldn't hurt. Too bad this was a party straight to hell and the kid... god damn he's almost as old as me! He's no kid although he feels like one. This one must have been bad to still live at home. Orion realized that he was silent for a minute and replied to Gwen's statement with a question: “It doesn't sound like he would be good in crowd. Why let him come in the first place?”  

Dark Angel of Sol

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Gwen sighed. "I didn't let him come. In fact, I expressly forbid it. As far as I can tell, he snuck out." She pursed her lips. "Don't ask me why he was so invested in coming; I know this place scares him."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Orion sighed. Well that proved it. He's slow but not stupid. He pulled out a small sliver coin out of his right front pocket and held it with his index and middle finger. “I think this had something to do with it. Not only did feel like it was pulling me but every task I threw in front of it got done in record time. Did your brother have a coin too?”  

Dark Angel of Sol

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:09 pm
Gwen looked at it carefully, and then nodded. "Yes, I think he did. He was playing with something when he was talking about the invitation." She bit her lip. So this was deliberate? Someone had lured her constantly frightened wreck of a brother into this nightmare? Why? "Well, he's smart," she said firmly, "As nervous as he is, he's ridiculously good with puzzles, with figuring things out. And he has people with him." She pushed her glasses back up onto the bridge of her nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:20 am
((Been really busy lately, sorry.
I'll post sometime soon. If not today, tomorrow.))  

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 pm
Orion pocketed the coin as he stepped into the briefing room. Dante replied, “Yeah, he does.” Atleast I hope so. There is a good chance that he may have came late like I did. Thankfully I wasn't alone long although I was ignored a lot. ”Well I guess we'll see him when we get to the snow realm.”  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games