Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:42 pm
LInda looked back at Seraph and they, together walked to the bridge and started to slow out of hyperspace  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image
Narun twitched in his slumber, he coughed silently to himself. His foot doing little kicks like a puppy in a nightmare. His mind swirling with thoughts and nightmares. Haunting images in his head, his eyes shot open and he sat up. Groaning as he rubbed his eyes, the nap was to much for him. How long would he be unable to sleep without nightmares? He didnt know he didnt want to know...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 pm
Soon the ship hovered over a planet that looked alot liek the planet in Starwars..Naboo
Seraph brung the ship in for a landing silently..this planet had so much magnetic force that it took alot of concetration to land on it

Linda maned the various other moniters to make sure he didnt crash  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:08 pm
User Image
Narun felt lost, his mistress was missing. He hadnt seen her in forever since the ship went into hyper drive. He felt so alone, he rubbed his forehead and looked around. I got to escape this nightmare, he said softly to himself...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:18 pm
((I havent seen cortana in god knows how long...I'm gonna control her a bit...I hope she doesnt hurt me for it >..> I'll pay her if she egts mad))
Linda sighed and continued working her navigation, they soon landed in a nicer lookign area

Seraph smiled "Good job, you got us in the good district!"

Cortana walked out of her room, she had slept there for a while, even though all this stuff was going on "N..narun!" she exclaimed runnign over to him "What happened!!"
((Her characters name was cortana right?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:01 pm
Cortana shook a bit and hugged Narun close
" I i think i passed out I couldn't wake up for the longest." ( XD u read my mind)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 pm
User Image
Narun looked at his mistress and smiled, but howled in pain as she hugged him alittle to tight"Mistress the hole"he said pointing at the giant hole in his chest"Not to tight"he coughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 pm
Corta stared at him and loosened her grasp.
" Wait when did that happen?  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
Narun looked at her softly a look of pain on his face."Linda did it, cut me up pretty badly before blasting a hole in me.All just to shut me up"he coughed artifical blood onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Cortana's eyes flashed a darker color.
" And why did she have to do that just to shut yo up?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm
Linda made sure to back away, seraph stood beside her
"I plan to have a surgery done, so I'm as human as possible, kinda like Narun..except a more perfected methd..not perfect, just better" she paused "after he found out he litteraly freaked out..we threatened eachother..after a few minutes he took his weapons out, i took mine out and..blam"

Seraph nodded "I would have helped, but...I planned to stay alive"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 pm
" I see."
She smacked Narun upside the head but not hard
" What are you jealous?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm
linda shook her head "No..he doesnt want me to do it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:02 am
" Wait why not?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 pm
"Between the whole I'm acting like god speech and the its not great to be two things..I got kinda annoyed and blocked him out..so..you'll havee to talk to him" Seraph pressed a button on the wall and the near by door opened up reveilign a very nice lookign planets surface

Linda stood up "we're all going soon'  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces