Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:52 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
I remember Gear Savanna, File Mountain, and Tropical Jungle XD they were pretty fun... Though I don't know the rest; I kinda...went on a hiatus after Tropical Jungle. Anyone want to fill me in? I feel like I should come back, but I'm so far behind I feel I might be intrusive.

And Dragon Eye Lake...I think there was a big wave or something like that? I don't think it was destroyed though, at least I don't remember it being so.

Not much, the Spirits are not in the lead, and we are currently fighting for the Machine Memory in Factorial Town.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Darkfire Karan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewelKzGzooY

This is like my favorite scene in this series of this season XD

Mario: ME
Luigi: Seth (Level)
Wario: Liger
Waluigi: Toan

I know you may not like me, but I believe it's time we put our differences aside and kick some Karan and level a** scream  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:56 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

I know you may not like me, but I believe it's time we put our differences aside and kick some Karan and level a** scream

Wait what! What did I do, he said Seth not Level... Seth is online right now if you didn't know!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm
Is his name not also Levelnight20? I think I was right to say level... stare  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Is his name not also Levelnight20? I think I was right to say level... stare

He isn't in the guild so there is only one Level so Toan may get the wrong idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

O_o didn't you see the recent video I posted?  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:11 pm
Saw it and loved it xD
I'd still like to see what would happen if it were you and Level versus Toan and me in an RP battle as well as a card battle...

Although, he's more of a Wario than I am... went it comes to people like Toan, I just the side character/assistant.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:14 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Saw it and loved it xD
I'd still like to see what would happen if it were you and Level versus Toan and me in an RP battle as well as a card battle...

Although, he's more of a Wario than I am... went it comes to people like Toan, I just the side character/assistant.

XD I can't handle those card games atm man...I like it classic XD

And that explains why you said you were waluigi  

KiroMishima
Crew

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 pm
levelnight20
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
I remember Gear Savanna, File Mountain, and Tropical Jungle XD they were pretty fun... Though I don't know the rest; I kinda...went on a hiatus after Tropical Jungle. Anyone want to fill me in? I feel like I should come back, but I'm so far behind I feel I might be intrusive.

And Dragon Eye Lake...I think there was a big wave or something like that? I don't think it was destroyed though, at least I don't remember it being so.

Not much, the Spirits are not in the lead, and we are currently fighting for the Machine Memory in Factorial Town.

D: and here I thought we were winning >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm
@Karan: Yeah... I would be called in to help Toan out and then it would turn out that he didn't really need me xD

@Blue: Yeah... that's because most of the Spirits are inactive at the moment. The only remaining are Karan, Poca, and WIndy... and both Windy and Poca are only semi-active...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Karan: Yeah... I would be called in to help Toan out and then it would turn out that he didn't really need me xD

@Blue: Yeah... that's because most of the Spirits are inactive at the moment. The only remaining are Karan, Poca, and WIndy... and both Windy and Poca are only semi-active...

Plus you are more silly then toan XD ALso I noticed my post ranke went up I now defeated Cold, toan and LFE in posts  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm
Liger~ ah, really now? Hm, well then perhaps I should make a return and help my fellow Spirits...  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:49 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Liger~ ah, really now? Hm, well then perhaps I should make a return and help my fellow Spirits...

YES HELP ME AND MY SOUL TRAIN!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:19 am
Darkfire Karan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

YES HELP ME AND MY SOUL TRAIN!!!!! scream

XD okie then...well, tell me what's going on at this moment so when Lena returns she doesn't feel all awkward and out of place o.o  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 am
So... they've taken down five memories at the moment, a little stress amongst the Royal Knights and Ancient Spirits because of their recent additions. Spirits see to be a little down because they are behind. There has been a bit of an uprising from the guardians, resulting in a team of their own (the mods want to play) either way, the most recent memory (the machines) is about to end as, once more, the city is about to cave in on itself Dx  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games