Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:02 pm
Theo, in his complete and utter obliviosness, did not see Schick's teasing him. He nodded. "Twin," he confirmed mindlessly.
Theo was a complete idiot when it comes to relationships of any sort. He'd never had a girlfriend, though there had been absolubtly no chance of such an adventure while in his past predicament. His sister had managed to find such things, but he was far from his sister's identical twin. Theo was a gorgeous man, with light brown hair and level gray eyes and a body that women would kill to get at and men would like to have, but he had no previous expertise when it came to this. So he remained an idiot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:14 pm
The femme turned her head slightly to whatever angle best flattered her facial structure from the male's position. "Your twin, hmmm?" She tucked a bit of stray hair behind one of her elven-like ears, dropping her eyes momentarily as she shrugged. "Should've known."
With hardly two thoughts more, she dropped the matter and went back to her own pursuits. "So you're a newcomer, then." Underwater, her tail flicked slightly in interest. She raised a brow, her canines gracing her sly smile. "How do you like our little pack so far?"
The male seemed oblivous to her in almost every sense of the word... Even still, she pressed on. Schick supposed she was coming off quite strong, though it seemed to have little to no effect on this one...
Odd.
Her carefree nature gave her the idea that she lived to impress no one, and allowed her to act as she pleased. She toyed with everyone she met... At least, at first she did. Whether or not they decided to tolerate her games any further was their decision. A decision that few ever made.
Schick had very, very few friends. Such realizations only spurred her to act even more apathetic, even more mindlessly vulgar, around others. Her games were her defense, though such things stayed carefully hidden from even the sharpest of minds.
Inside, she was simply very, very alone... and very, very lost.
Her sexual nature served as the best of facades...
...and it was being wasted on this empty-eyed male.
The thought bothered her immensely, but she wasn't one to give up so quickly.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:22 pm
"Hm? Oh, yea, it's ok. Everyone's really nice..like the hot springs.." Theo grumbled vaugly. His gaze had begun to grow even more distant and he had begun to avoid looking at her. Cass managed to catch his gaze and gave him a meaningfulf look, so he forced himself to talk. "I don't miss my old tribe. At all.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:33 pm
"Hm."
He was avoiding her...
...so be it.
Schick lifted her arms and laced her fingers behind her head, getting comfortable once more. If he wanted to be elusive, it made no difference to her, she'd decided.
"Hah! I hear you on that one... I don't miss the past one damned bit, either."
She turned to look at him, no longer expecting him to return her efforts.
Even still, she was starved for conversation.
"Might I ask why, though?"

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:40 pm
Theo's jaw clenched and beneath the water clenched. "They threw us out when we were five." He was odviously still angry about this major event in his life. He was having serious regrets about leaving his quiet corner. Not that he wasn't having a blast, but whenever he talked to someone the conversation always turned to his hated past, although he was usually the cause of this change in topics.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:49 pm
"Mmm. Childhood's a b***h..."
Schick sighed. She wouldn't let herself have a pity-party with this brute.
"...but what can you do."
Alarmed by their own idleness, muscles in her legs started twitching involuntarily beneath the hot water of the pool. To wake them up somewhat, she wiggled her toes a bit.
"You must've done something though, right? I mean, to get 'thrown out'."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Theo shrugged and held his hand out above the water. A small glittering dust gathered in the palm of his hand, and a small rock appeared out of thin air. His ears reddened slightly. "I did that. Bigger. Over...over a house.." He cleared his throat. "Cass froze a few of our tribe. She took it off, and the house was empty, but they were still pissed." He shrugged with what passed for him as a lopsided grin. "We deserved it, but still."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:11 pm
Schick's eyes widened considerably, and she lost her composure completely. "Sweet Jesus, what the <******** her bewilderment, her excitement, she leaned forward and cupped his hand in both of hers, staring unbelievingly at the rock in his hand. The full impact of what he'd said, what he'd done, had flown completely over her head.
"That's ******** brilliant! And they kicked you out for it? Ugh, lame!"
Cautiously, as if the rock would bite her, she poked it and let out a gleeful giggle.
The femme's flaws were endless.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 pm
((Mind if I join in?))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:15 pm
(( With me naked in a hot spring? ))
(( Seriously, do you have to ask? ))
(( Get in here, nancy-boy. ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:19 pm
[[Theo's neked, too, but you can't really tell. Ah well. I agree, get in there.]]

Theo smiled, a suprising and rare event. "Yea, well, my old tribe was a group of idiots. Here,"He dropped the rock in her hand and leaned back again. The rock he had just formed was cold from the energy loss in the air around it and pure black, solid and smooth to the touch. "You can keep it, no matter how many times I try it's always the same boring black color.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:21 pm
[[NAKED!]]
[[In Mah Hotspring!]]
[[...Nice...]]

[[I'ma get typing then.]]

Slighter
Captain

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:27 pm
Still completely bewildered, Schick's mouth hung agape as Theo plopped the rock into her hands.
As small an event as it was, it was the most exciting thing she'd seen in months.
Her lips worked around words that she, completely dumbstruck and speechless, couldn't find.
In the end, it was the typical mess of vulgarity that spilled ******** brilliant, man. s**t..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:31 pm
Theo had already decided not to show anyone else the talents he had spent a lifetime growing, he didn't want this kind of attention. In fact, he didn't want any attention at all, but he supposed with a sister like Cass he'd end up in a shadow behind her no matter what. He sighed at this thought. Cass was unlike her frozen element, more like it's firey enemy, random and unpredictable and quickly started aflame. She drew attention no matter where she went. Theo hated it. Ah well. "Thanks. You should see what Cass can do."

Collective_Day_Dream

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 pm
Trotting along in his human with his arms behind his head, Seleinis was being himself, aware of his surrounding he slowly pulled off his shirt knocking his mask off at the same time, "Uhm, Well not like at matters. This territory is...." He sigh, "Dead." He grumbled has slowly leaned down to pick up his helmet.carrying it under his arm.
Walking out into the open on the other side of the pools, Seleinis could hear the faint voices of others, scratching his chest and yawning once, He slide on his mask to conceal his Identity has usually and threw his shirt over his shoulder. People? He though to himself has he stopped and looked around carefully before walking forward towards the voices.

There was a nice breeze outside, Letting his visible hair blow freely in the wind behind his back has he reached into his pocket taking out an elastic and trying his hair in a ponytail, But not paying attention to what he was doing Seleinis tripped on a tree root sticking out of the ground. "s**t..." He mumbled softly has he stumbled around before slipping on a small patch of wet grass and falling face first in one of the many pools of water, out of sight from the others but well withing the ear range for them to have heard the commotion.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games