Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:58 pm
[hah to be fair, i'm gonna go to bed >< it's cold and i wanna snuggle up in my duvet. lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 am
Koko couldn't stand laying on the bed much longer. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, and went to wash her face quickly. She stared at her reflection for a moment. Part of her wanted to get rid of the clothes she wore to help erase the memories of the night, but she wouldn't let it have such power over her. No...she would get through it like all her other past events. She strolled back to the bed and sat on the edge near Bly. Gently she stroked his head.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:02 am
Once they were gone, Drake headed back over to check on Koko and found her sitting up.
"Hey..they're gone. Do you need anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 am
Bly perked up his ears. Koko glanced over at Drake. "I might take a shower, but other than that I'm....fine," she replied as she continued stroking Bly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:10 am
"Are you sure you're fine?" he asked, thoroughly unconvinced. He knew he could do nothing about it if she was upset, but he at least wanted to try,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:22 am
Koko gave a weak smile and laugh. "Honestly...." she replied. "I have no I idea." She looked over at Bly. Her head bowed and a curtain of raven hair hid her face. "I've seen many incidents in the news like this....never once thinking it could happen to me," she said. "I'm not sure how to react.....a part of me thinks I should break down and cry while the other doesn't want to show weakness."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 am
Drake nodded solemnly, understanding.
"well, you don't have to be strong. sometimes a little weakness helps get it out of your system. But at least you're around friends. I mean, all those years ago after the vampires in London got me....I was wreck. i basically spent however many week sit took to get over to America hiding out and snivelling in the ship's cargo hold. But in a way I needed that weakness to come to terms with things and move on. I know it's nothing like what you've just gone through, but it's an idea anyway."
he smiled and touched her hand in comfort.
"things will be right tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 am
Koko glanced down at his hand before looking up at him. Her eyes were already swelling with tears and slowly began glittering her cheeks. However her stubbornness wouldn't let her cry out. Instead she leaned into him-giving him a hug and cried softly in the crook of his neck.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:41 am
Drake hugged her and rubbed her back gently in comfort, letting her cry for as long as she needed to. he leant his head on top of hers and closed his eyes, hoping it would help.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 am
Koko felt oddly safe in the moment and warm. But a different kind of warmth from that of her brother's desendents. She wasn't sure how long she cried but it eventually tired her out. She reluctently straighten up and look glanced at his shirt. "Sorry.....I got your shirt wet," she said wiping away stray tears.

((g2g-midterm test in ASL))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 am
(kk - good luck!)

Drake laughed and softly wiped away the dampness on her cheek with his thumb.
"Don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:42 am
Koko blushed mildly and shyed away by bowing her head a bit. "I'm a mess aren't I?" she asked. Bly turned his head towards both of them and whined.

--

Fayt drifted in and out of sleep. It wasn't coming easily with his world being turned upside down. Murders.....mom.....dad's growing abuse of alcohol.......vampires-one of who he was related which was actually kind of cool when one thought about it.......a kidnapping.....

"What's next?" he mumbled and looked over the edge of his bed at Yoki. The Van Helsing movie came to mind in which Dracula could control werewolves. "You a werewolf, Yoki?" At the mention of her name she rose her head and stared at him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 am
Judith waited a bit to go back upstairs. She slowly went and found Drake and Koko sitting on the bed. Surely she was getting tired of being asked but Judith went ahead anyway.
"Are you feeling better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:51 am
"A bit....thanks," Koko replied.

Bly yawned and stretched out on the bed. He seemed to be enjoying himself....getting to relax on the bed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 am
Drake smiled at Judith.
"Perhaps we should go hunting and bring something back?" he suggested. "Maybe some animals around here?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games