Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:10 pm
Gallofree always works?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:11 pm
I want a Frigate. not a leaky transport. and I just found one. OGG entry soon to follow.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:52 pm
I think LoP seems so messy to me because everyone is so spread out.

Am I the only one who feels this way?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:56 pm
Its not spread out.
You, DA, and Nelo are on Arkaina, I'm in the depths of space, the NFU's are somewhere around Ord Mantell, and all the sith are on Mustafar.
Just get your training over with and things will get better. play the role more. Its only for like two weeks RP time. then you can be flitting about the galaxy taking down the Sith.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:08 am
So yeah ... anyone have any thoughts in regards to setting up some trials for a padawan? Would Corellia have anything akin to the funky tree on Dagobah?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:12 am
You just have to look. check out local rumors down at the water docks. The Fishermen might know cursed areas at sea that might harbor dark side nexuses.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:59 am
Cale Darksun
You just have to look. check out local rumors down at the water docks. The Fishermen might know cursed areas at sea that might harbor dark side nexuses.

Hmm, thanks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:01 am
Thats the thing you gotta know about Corellia. Where ever theres a curse or bad luck, the Dark Side is usually the culprit.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:27 pm
I'm just suprized that despite Cale being Cale, he doesn't have any trouble whatsoever stealing captial ships... which you even said had a jedi on board.

Not to mention the severe outnumbering... 3 people on a ship that contains what,500? excluding several of the crew, and adding in the off chance that Cale gets too cocky and a plucky crew member comes from behind and knocks him out, its like the ship is unmanned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:36 pm
I'm not done yet. I need to get the boarding team on board.
Besides, the crew ain't exactly the pride of the Republic Navy. They're people who they can afford to have patrol a nameless sector of space against a Pirate captain, his Barabel quartermaster, and his overly modified droid. Its like Austin's Dad says in Goldfinger: "You havent even got a name tag! You've got no chance!"
You guys keep telling me to steal a capital ship and I am, so you only have yourselves to blame for giving me the idea.
I still have some 560 regular crewmen to fight my way through, and that jedi is bound to show his head sooner or later.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:19 pm
When did I yell out for you to get a capital ship? I remember you coming up with the idea that, as I quote, "I need a frigate".

For a band of pirates, you sure seem to be defeating the purpose of plunder. And sooner or later, 600 armed men who really like money are going to find themselves with a captain which calls for a heavy bounty to the NHI.

"the hearts of men are easily corrupted."

Did I mention that Pirates steal?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:23 pm
Of course we do. I just stole a whole cargo of Greel wood, and that stuff aint cheep.
Besides, theres a reason I'm taking this frigate, a reason that will be revealed later.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:30 pm
You're going to join the Republic's grand final assault and steal Angel's panties?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:43 pm
I can do that??

*ahem* er no. what I have planned involves Arcannian exports.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:22 pm
What exports from Arcania could you possibly want?

Jewels that are more common than Starbucks? Or perhaps mad scientists who have developed decent biotechnology?

Because outside of that, there really isn't much to Arcania as many would believe.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games