Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 pm
"Ooh, snippy are we? No problems though, I only want the girl." He laughed, closing the hole in the barrier. Hikari collapsed to the ground, falling unconscious. "Well, it was much fun seeing you, but we really must be going now." He smiled, as he began to disappear. I'm bending the promise, but I'm not exactly "taking" her yet... Hoko thought. "Sayoonara." He smiled, as he finally disappeared from sight, and Hikari with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm
Kokoro turned to Hoko as he started to disappear with Hikari. "Shi- Wait!" She tried to run over and grab her but was to late. "Hikari!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:10 pm
Hikari groggily began to wake up, noticing that she was covered in bandages. Where am I? Was her only comment in her mind as she slowly got herself into a sitting position.
"Awake, I see." A voice startled her. She turned to see Hoko sitting in a chair. "Do you remember who I am?" He asked.
Hikari thought for a while. "No, I'm sorry." She muttered.
"It's okay, it'll come back." He smiled at her. Then he held up a picture of a boy with silver hair and a sharingan. "How about him?" Hikari shook her head, and she was showed yet another picture of a girl with silver hair. "Her?" Again, the purple haired shinobi shook her head. "How about him?" He asked, showing a picture of a young man with black hair. Hikari shook her head again, and again at a picture of a girl with black hair and a smiling face. "How about him?" Hoko asked, showing a picture of Uchiha Alure.
Hikari smiled. "Yes, that's Uchiha Alure... I forget how I know him... but I know him." Hikari laughed. Hoko forced a smile back, then placed the picture down.
"He's dead. Forget about him." He whispered. Hikari looked taken back, but she nodded. "Good... go back to sleep." He ordered as he walked away. Hikari only lay back down on the bed and obeyed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 pm
"No, Hikari-chan!!!" Alure screamed, he punched the ground, he was furious, a tear came rolling down his cheek, he looked up to the sky and shouted, a incredible amount of crimson chakra surrounded his body, until it took the form of a warrior, the susanno had awaken finally...

Alure eyes opened, the mangekyo had taken another form, but still had the same escense, <Yes boy, you have finally use the technique, and awaken the demonic mangekyo> Jubbi laughed, Alure entered his mind, it was pitch black, his voice had only one tone... vengance  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm
Hoko reentered the room again, just as Hikari was waking up. "Perfect timing." He smiled at her. She turned her head, and smiled back.
"I remember who you are now." She said. Hoko raised his eyebrow delicately, waiting for her answer. "You're Hoko Minataru, right?" She asked, crossing her fingers childishly.
"Yes, you're right." He smiled, taking her hand in his. "Remember that boy I told you earlier to forget?" Hikari shook her head, and Hoko smiled. The jutsu is working perfectly. He thought. "Good, good. Now, you're my fiance. We're going to get married soon, okay?" He said, smiling again.
Fear struck Hikari, but she nodded and smiled. "Of course, but I barely know you!" She giggled.
"All in due time... all in due time." He smiled, kissing the back of her hand. "I'll be right back." He muttered, getting up and exiting the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 pm
"niisan......" Kokoro looked at her brother. Her eyes widened as she looked at his sharingan. He's such a fast learner..already learning susanno. she thought remembering back when they use to be at the ninja academy. He always was the best.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm
Hoko returned, carrying a small black box in his hand. "Give me your hand." He ordered softly. Hikari placed her hand in his, smiling up at him.
"A surprise?" She asked.
"Yes, a surprise." He smile back. Hikari giggled and closed her eyes. Hoko slipped the ring onto her finger. "Be mine, Inuzuka-chan?" He held her hand tightly, not wanting to let go.
Hikari opened her eyes, and looked down at the ring. It wasn't expensive, but it was beautiful. "Okay, sure." She laughed. Hoko smiled. This jutsu... the mind control jutsu... It's a great jutsu indeed. And she doesn't even know that she's being controlled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:47 pm
Alure was furious, but something catched his sight, something that made him calm down, a necklace, it was from Hikari, the susanno and the chakra dissapeared, he fall to his knees and began to sob, "If only I had been quicker" he said, a storm was coming to the sky of Konoha, rain poured down, Alure's tears mixed with the rain...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:01 pm
"Niisan...It's not your fault..." Kokoro told him as she walked up to him and lightly touched his shoulder. She looked at him with confidence "Don't give up yet! We'll get her back for sure." she placed her hand off his shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 pm
Alure looked at Kokoro, "Thanks" he standed up, he took the necklace and put it arround his neck, <This could be a trap from Fanglong, he took her to the demonic world, this is a bad idea> Jubbi said, Alure was focused now...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 pm
Hikari was still laughing, all of her other thoughts had dissolved with the mind control jutsu. Then she caught sight of something on her neck, something hanging low by her chest. She looked down and saw a necklace. "How did I get this?" She asked. When she picked it up, a voice erupted inside of her head.
Hikari! I'm going to f****ing kill you for expelling me into your mind's depths like that!
"Huh? Who are you?" Hikari looked around the room, completely confused.
"Who are you talking to, Hikari?" Hoko asked.
"There's somebody here who said they're going to kill me for expelling them. But that's silly, I didn't do anything like that." Hikari said, still looking around.
Damn, that necklace brought Harimi back... Hoko thought. "Hikari, give me that necklace." He ordered, holding out his hand. Hikari hesitantly took it off and placed it in his hand. When let go of the necklace, Harimi's voice disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:04 pm
Zero sighed."Why does everything have to be so difficult..."

Kura looked at them."We may have a bit of truoble getting Hikari back..."Kura told them. She had thought deeply about this all.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:53 pm
*i sensed Hoko's energy* i'm sorry Adelia...... *puts the baby in her crib and leaves to where Hoko is*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Alure asked, <With a portal, but it only opens in one place, the Gihen mountain> Jubbi said, he wanted to help Alure...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:38 pm
* i arrive to where Hoko and the others were*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff