Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:52 pm
Mira turned and headed out of the restaurant.Taking a left turned she lead him to a small enclosed area in the center of the mall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:51 pm
Oblen peaks up, hearing a child or two ask their parents 'whats wrong with him', which even more made him feel uncomfortable. He looks around some to ask "... Is the courtyard much farther?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 pm
Mira clinched her jaw slightly and continued walking, trying to ignore the children "No....it's right over here....." She opened the door leading to the courtyard and held it open for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Oblen nods a bit, looking down to try and ignore people as he entered. He peaks up to see the many chairs and tables, thanking himself for not asking the foolish question before. He shrugs. "Just sit wherever?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:52 pm
Mira nodded slightly and sat at a table farthest away from everyone else "yea..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 pm
Oblen sighs with a nod, noticing Mira had sat farthest from others. He looks back a bit before looking at his meal with a tilted head, wondering how he's suppose to eat it. He shrugs a bit. "Uh... so... why'd you..." he looks back before continuing, shifting up the question he was going to ask "why's there so many people here?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 pm
Mira chewed on her lip slightly "I guess you could call it a gathering place....It's usually where teens or people come to hang out or shop." She paused slightly and cocked her head slightly "Why'd I what?" She picked up her pizza and took a bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm
Oblen nods a bit as he lifts up his pizza and picks it up. "Ah, I see." He then acts as if he didn't hear her question and taking a bite into his pizza.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 am
Mira frowned slightly and set down her pizza "Oblen.What were you going to ask?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:30 pm
Obeln mumbles a little, before looking up and shrugging. "Dose... it really matter?... I have to say?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "Well if you hadn't wanted to know in the first place then you wouldn't have started asking it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:27 pm
Oblen shrugs again. "Maybe I got the answer before I could finish asking the question..." He suggests before shoving some more pizza into his mouth.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 am
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly but said nothing as she took another bite of her pizza.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 am
Oblen smiles, glad that he really didn't have to look like some jerk by asking the question.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 am
Mira sat back as she finished her pizza and cocked her head slightly "So.Are you going to tell me what the question was?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games