Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 am
User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

As micheal was called he was filled to the brim with excitement ready to get sorted and make new friend and spend time with old ones and almost knocking over the stool when he hopped on eager to receive the hat on top his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm always willing to lend a helping hand and I stick up for friend when they are in need. I Like to play everything fair and I'm sometimes shy to strangers. I like to try making friends if I get the chance. I'm a friendly and kinda a nerd and I like a good joke. I'm smart, funny and very level headed. Friends and family mean every thing to me and I would do or give anything and everything to protect them or comfort them, I like to flirt with girls a lot too, if the opportunity comes along and the time is right.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Storming through the party like my name was El Niรฑo
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party โ€˜cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
๐•ฎhristian ๐•ญarrett

User Image

๐•ฎrash
๐”˜nsorted ๐”‰irst ๐”œear

More anxious than nervous, he bounded his way across the head of the hall to reach the hat once he was called upon. He didnโ€™t know what to expect, his mother had never really told him anything past the houses andโ€”wellโ€”he wasnโ€™t exactly expecting a hat to be upon his head, and talking, no less. He sat his skateboard spread across his lap as he waited for the outcome.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm wild, and untamed. I love everything, and everyone; Iโ€™m a hippie at heart. Iโ€™m always quick to help people, whether or not if I know them. Iโ€™m a skateboarder, and I never live by the rules. Iโ€™m a good person, who can do evil things. I have a thing for stealing when I can, or lying. Iโ€™m very expressive, and I let my emotions flow, but that also means I can get crazy. I always have something to say, and I'm always down for anything. I love to party. Iโ€™m definitely not the smartest, nor am I the bestโ€”but Iโ€™m always quick to rush into things without thinking. And Iโ€™ll never pass up a chance to help a cutie in distress, mainly, because Iโ€™m usually the one to provoke a fight between a chick and her boyfriend. What can I say? I have no shame and if I like you; Iโ€™m going to let you know. But with my ADHD, I tend not to focus on any one person or thing for too long.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5ft 4in โ˜  Weight: 125lbs โ˜  Age: 11
Great Hall
Under the Sorting Hat
Suit andโ€ฆ board?
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image User Image

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Rebellious and Wild.
You will fit no where else but here...

Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

panic_memors
User Image

User Image
โOrphanโFirst YearโUnsortedโElevenโ
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€
All of a sudden Freya heard her name called from in front of the line, turn to Amelia she said, "Wish me luck I might need it." As she walked into the Great Hall she realized how many other people were here too, how many other witches and wizards there were and she felt ordinary. She didn't want to be ordinary, she wanted to be extraordinary so nobody would ever forget her again. Her last fleeting thought as the old dusty hat was placed on her head was "please make me special."
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm inquisitive, rebellious at times, artistic, nature loving, cunning, but can be uncaring to those who hurt her.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Hmm Difficult... very difficult
You have traits that all the houses prize.
But which House is perfect for you?
You could do well in any of them.
You say you want to be special?
Greatness can lead you to that here...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Zombilious
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Unsorted | Single | Wearing | Mood; Excited

xxxBewildered people were going up and down from the Sorting Hat all being assigned a house. Amelia was so nervous she didn't know what to do. Most seemed to be calm and comfortable. Heads held high and proud.

xxx"Amelia Jane Clark!" She jumped when she heard her name called. Looking around she realized it was her turn. Shuffling up to the stool she sat down. The Sorting Hat was set on her head blinding her. It smelled old and muskie; it didn't help while she waited.

xxx[[People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very kind and friendly. Always trying to make friends with the people around me. I can be a but dramatic and gullible but it's what makes me, well me. Another thing about me is I exaggerate the truth (like I did there) also known as a lair. It's mainly defensive or when I need to be the center of attention I'll tell a glamorous story. Still, I manage to keep that side of me a secret and not many people can tell when I am. Scaredycat is another verb for me. I fear quite a few things and it can make me the biggest coward out there. Especially the dark. In all my flaws I am probably the best friend you'll ever have. Attentive and casual, I can be the one friend who won't over step their bonds and try to make light of heart of the situation. ]

[OCC; ...]

Need to be in the center of attention?
You would fit in here well...

Slytherin!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Kai Sparrowheart
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
It's too close for comfort

User Image

Ruby Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Scorpio
Unsorted First Year

User Image
Ruby heard her name called, and swallowing her nervousness, slowly strode to the front of the hall where the hat sat waiting for her. She had blanked out for minutes, and hadn't caught sight of Jared. She sat down on the stool, and placed the hat on her head, waiting to see where she would spend the next seven years of her life.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm charming, clever, and absolutely deadly. I am a girl who is not afraid of many things at all. Sarcastic, funny, and carefree, I could care less what people think of me. I'm not willing to go down without a fight, to show people what I'm made of. I'm loyal to those who deserve it, and kind as well, but poisonous if you wrong me. I have a knack for getting people to trust me, and usually I keep this trust well. I don't like to hurt people, but if they asked for it, then well, who am I to refuse? Like my mother, if you do something wrong to me or one I love, keep one eye open. I never make it easy for you. I have a golden mind, I guess people say as well. I am smarter than most, and very resourceful and creative.
User Image

Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder
It isn't going to play nice, watch out you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Your mindโ€™s in disturbia
It's like the darkness is light
Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight?

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. The Hat had barely touched her head before shouting...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:49 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

x-Grim_Robot-x
User Image
แƒฆ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝแƒฆ
First Year ~ Unsorted

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
Danielle waited calmly in line for her name to be called for sorting. Underneath that calm surface, however, was an ocean of nerves. How did the hat know where to put them? Did they have to ask or was it all just random? Would it hurt? She just hoped to be in the same house her mother was. Hearing her name called, Danielle approached the stool with a confidence she didn't feel. 'Alright. Let's do this! Taking a deep breath, Danielle tried again to smooth down her green hair so the hat would have a better seat. Crossing her fingers she awaited the her judgement.
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a real sweetheart. Bubbly and kind. Somewhat affectionate even. I'm also very talkative, warm, and friendly I'm just a giant ball of sunshine to everyone around me. A real lady. Occasionally I can be bashful and a little awkward. On the inside though I'm just the complete opposite. Cold and ruthless, I'm not afraid to do whatever it takes to get what I want and take out anyone/thing in my way. Cunning, intelligent, and resourceful, I know just how to manipulate people to my liking. They're all just pieces in my game of chess. Some more useful than others, but all with the potential for power if used the right way. I'm also very prideful and arrogant. Although I anger very easily I don't show it that often. I like to let it simmer under the surface for a bit while I plot and plan ways to take my revenge. I put myself before others though I'm not entirely selfish. I will help others when needed even. They might come in handy later. I have quite a rebellious streak and I might also be a bit vain when it comes to appearances too.

Outwardly a Hufflepuff would be the perfect place.
But your true self would not belong there.
You will fit in well here, if you let your true side show.

Slytherin!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:53 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

DramaticScream
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt

//Unsorted//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie was bubbling with anticipation for being sorted. She watched as all the other students walked up to get the sorting hat placed on their heads. She noticed how nervous some seemed and how oddly serene others were. Bonnie's exterior was quite calm and almost closed off, but her eyes still should the true emotions she was feeling. Pure happiness flooded her when her name was called. She cracked a smirk and waltzed up the steps and seated herself on the stool before her. Once the pointy, speaking, cap was placed on her head she sighed and allowed the magical object to pick at her brain. She wanted the sorting to be as true as possible, so she kept quiet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm different than I look. When people first meet me, they think I may be a bit rude, but I'm actually really nice. I'm open to meet new people and am always ready to try new things. I get joy out of making people smile. I'll admit I'm a bit boy crazy. I just like the chase I guess! Anyway, my father always tells me how bright I am. I don't think I'm that smart to be honest. Muggle school is suppose to be easy right? I'm a lot more mature in most ways compared to my age group, yet I still know how to joke around and still giggle at perverted jokes. I'm a very compassionate person. I cry more when an animal dies than a person. I don't know why. I guess I just feel that they are so innocent they didn't deserve to die. I'm very protective over animals and for people who can't stick up for themselves. That is about as far as I go when it comes to being mean. A hidden talent that I like to use on my father is that I can lie really well. Either he just is very gullible, which I highly doubt, or I'm just that good. I only use it once in a while when It won't hurt. Other than that, I'm an extremely relaxed and 'go-with-the-flow' type of person in a majority of situations.

Oh an easy one here.
Your bubbly personality will
make you fit in at...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:56 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

shabatha
User Image
โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ Rowan Edgar Elliott โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan had walked with Corabell until the hall where he waited for his name to be called. When it was he was extatic. He wondered if he would end up in the Slytherin house like both of his parents, or in a different house. Either would be interesting and fun. He wondered where he would be put. He walked upp calmly to the stool where the hat was and waited for it to be put on his head.

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(O.o.C.)

Rowan's personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Zainy, Brainy, and eccentric. I have the taste of a noble and yet I like to act as though I am just a muggle. I am very loyal and very factual. I am studious and sometimes quite the mischief maker. Okay not just sometimes, I'm normally into the mischief and especially when I am able to con someone else into what I want. I've been described as a volcano, but also as a babbling brook. Calm yet ready to explode. I'm easily angered, but also easily calmed.

You wonder if you will be in Slytherin, eh?
Want to be like your family?
But I fear that you will not fit in there.
You belong in...

Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:58 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Nervous] [thinking: I hope I'll be happy, wherever I'm sorted... ] [with: Sorting Hat] [at: Great Hall]

Uriel would be lying if he said he wasn't the least bit nervous at putting on the hat. It was going to look inside his mind! His mind! He just hoped he'd be happy, wherever he was sorted. The blonde boy sat down, and closed his eyes as soon as the hat was on his head, not wanting to look out at all the faces watching him.

Quote:
I'm the most sensible of all my siblings. I'm very down to earth, reliable, and mature. Sometimes I can be too serious, I guess. But I just don't slack off. I'm not a genius or anything, and I'm not constantly stuck with my nose in a book, but I'm pretty smart. I like helping out other people, and I have no problem with working with others or alone. I don't really need a lot of friends, but I can't do everything alone. Besides, I'm used to being around a lot of people, being one of six kids. I'm also sort of brave, or so I'm told. I'm very defensive when it comes to my family, and if you hurt my siblings I will get you. I have no problem standing up to bullies, though I don't really like confrontation.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

You are sensible and kind,
Loyal and true.
Clearly this is the only house for you...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

"This world is older than any of you know,
and contrary to popular mythology,
it did not begin as a paradise.
For untold eons, Demons walked the earth;
made it their home -- their Hell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conn Walked into the hall and looked around, taking a deep breath, and walking with the other first years. keeping his black sunglasses on his eyes, he stood and listened to the others names called before hearing his own and walking up to the stool and the headmistress.

OFC: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....In time they (the demons) lost their
purchase on this reality,
and the way was made for the mortal animals.
For Man. What remains of the Old
Ones are vestiges: certain magics, certain creatures"

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely athletic, a very bad temper, cold and mean, but I am really a good person well try to be. People also say that I am very intelligent and that I pick up on things quickly, and that I have a knack of getting in to trouble.

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noah Blake Rivers

Noah walked into the Great Hall with the rest of his classmates, looking around at the ones who were overly excited to be here. Although Noah was excited, you wouldn't be able to tell. As he waited for his turn to be sorted, he eyed around the mass of students looking for those who he would deem as friends and those who he'd see as competition.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm intimidating, although that's not a conscious or intentional characteristic. I'm a very confident person. I'm extremely opinionated, and tend to surround myself with those who I deem to be talented, whether it be musically or magically. I'm a singer and enjoy singing by myself or with a group of people. I can be fun & outgoing if I'm with a group of people that I trust, but it takes me a bit of time to warm up to people.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image
phoenixfeather1007
User Image
User Image
First Year - Unsorted - Halfblood

An expression of awe washed over the young redhead's face as she attempted to understand the magnitude of what lay before her. To think, a month ago, a places like these only existed in the books she read, in the tales her great imagination begged her to create and believe in. The "Great Hall", as it was described, was an inspiring sight to behold. Everything from the ceiling, which looked so much more like the sky than a ceiling, to the tiles beneath her feet seemed to dance with life, with magic.

Melody's stomach knotted. Butterflies in her stomach was entirely to benign a term for the anxiousness she felt, still, she could not bring herself to be afraid, per say. This world, so very different from the one she had grown up in, seemed right. Of course, who was she to kid herself, she'd only been in the place a few moments and would have to remind herself not to judge this book based on it's cover.

Looking around, she could feel the students, some terrified, some calm and patient.

Melody nearly went white when she heard her name called. She quickly made her way to the stool, and squeezed her eyes shut, reminding herself for the millionth time this month that she was not, in fact, dreaming.

Quote:
Personality:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm intellectual, philisophical, consumed with answering riddles and solving puzzles, a little odd, and quiet

A great mind you have,
Clearly a house for those
just like you will work best...

[bRavenclaw!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Ninja_Kitten_River
User Image
User Image
โ—™MuggleBornโ—™First Yearโ—™Unsortedโ—™Elevenโ—™
โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž
Daryl waited in line with his new friend Minn, after thoroughly embarrassing himself on the boats. He was nervous about the Sorting procedure, though he had read all about it in the book. He tapped his foot nervously until he heard his name called. Then he slid onto the stool to let the Sorting Hat do it's job.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm generally quiet and sheltered. I prefer to sit by myself on normal days and read, or hide away from crowds. I haven't had many friends, so I wouldn't know if I'm defensive or not, but I'm overly defensive of my baby sister. I very studious in nature and really enjoy being in a learning environment.

{OoC:}
โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž

A quiet one I see
Not many friends either
Perhaps you will open up here..

Hufflepuff!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games