Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob grinned. "Not quite. My brother thinks I'm loud and annoying a lot of times. Though I just wanna start doing some magic now. Flying does sound cool though." Yeah, to be up in the air. He really wanted to do that. He kinda was disappointed when Cersei mentioned the fact that the captain was the one that determined if first years would be allowed to try out.

He did have to ask one question, though. The thought had been bugging him since he was sorted, and he had to know which one it was. "I know this is going to sound awkward, but do you have a boyfriend?"

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron circled his thumb on the back of Elli's hand when he felt the pressure of her squeeze. Oblivious of Cersei's true intention, the boy smiled at her. "No problem!" he exclaimed without taking notice of her glare. When she left, he turned in his seat to face the second year student whose hand was still in his. "I'm so hungry, why does the feast always take so long to start?" Although he asked a question, he really wasn't expecting an answer. Still quite a bit of first years left, he thought with a groan as he looked over at the front of the Great Hall.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

" Ahh, no no no. I didn't mean I am an orphan. Though I wish I were. So I didn't get born in the Nicholson household. They would scold me loudly because I talked to other kids. They would even lock me in my room, not feeding me for days, until I pass out..... I even thought it was so horrible, my brain locked it up in my memories...Yet I remember some fragments. " Xavier cleared, with a big frown, which was rare. Luke clearly stated that he was an orphan, so Xavier thought. Maybe the orphanage Luke was in was one of those orphanages where he donated money in. Curiously, yet confused, he added, " Hey, saying that you an orphan, did your orphanage receive a great amount of money as a donation? " He shifted his sitting position into a more formal one. Where he was more comfortable with. He sighed, answering Luke once more. " By the looks of your eyes, I can clearly say you approached me because of my tone, or should I say voice. " he told him with a smile, calmly. Then, they heard someone welcoming them both. Happy for yet another warm welcome, his smile grew brighter, as he greeted her, " Hello Cersei. I'm Xavier. Nice to meet you. " Continuing with a smile, he added, " Glad to be in Gryffindor. I greatly enjoyed the boat ride. Though the squid made me wet, it was cool. " He moved his head, slightly flipping his bangs to see better. ' I really hate this hair style. But they would be angry..So angry they might throw me in my room again..This time for weeks...' he thought, annoyed, yet scared. Then, another girl from Gryffindor greeted them. As a lower class men, he greeted back politely, " Hello. Thank you for the warm welcome. " Continuing with his cheerfulness, he grabbed his head after getting hit by the spoon. " Ugh! " the first year groaned, clearly with a lot of pain. He gave a forced thumb up to Cersei, convincing her that he was alright. He looked to where the spoon came from, to see a girl with an eye covered. He just smiled at her, knowing he deserved it. He tapped the part of his head where he was hit, and immediately retreated it because of the pain. He ducked, Alexander comforting him, and looked at David when he talked. " Yo! Great! We're both in Gryffindor! " he exclaimed, hiding the pain of his head. " That was a strong hit. Shocking for a girl. ' He was interested in the question Jacob asked, so he listened to the answer. ' I hope the captain allows us First Years to try out...I've always dreamed of playing Quidditch. '

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Friendly, and Hurt
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Really, that flippin' hurt.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Luke, Cersei, and David , and Patting my head
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Luke, Cersei, David

Height : 5"2

Wearing
Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my head

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Comforting the part that hurt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

”Oh?” She asked curiously with the tilt of her head, a veil of dark amber hair shrouded her features, if, only for just the moment. ”Does your brother go here?” She was curious, after all, the younger boy did look eerily familiar, but, she couldn’t place it from where.

When Cam had agreed to help, she flashed a brilliant grin over her shoulders and shot a teasing wink at him.

That’s when the other first year had finally addressed her, Xavier, and Cersei bit back a small melody of laughter at his reaction. Had this been Slytherin, a brawl very well could have started—of course, if it was Hufflepuff, everyone would be trying to help. It was times like these she was glad to be in Gryffindor… ”Well, I’m glad you’re alright, Xavier,” she flashed a smile before redirecting her eyes upon Jacob.

”Ooooo,” Cersei gushed, a bright smile on veela lips as she reached over and tapped a delightful finger against Jacob’s nose, practically giddy by the very thought. ”You’re such an adorable little one; the things I would do to you,” she sighed with a giggle not too far from her lips. ”Nooo, I don’t have a boyfriend, not quite yet anyway, hehe, why do you ask?” Propping her elbow on the table, she rested her chin in the palm of her hands and waited anxiously.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Xavier and Luke, Cam and Elli, and Jacob
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 am
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob scratched his head. "Well, yeah. He's a third year too, actually. Why?" Well, he did bring his brother up, kinda. It shouldn't surprise him that Cersei decided to ask about it. Heck, for all he knew, she probably knew everyone in the school. It did kinda make sense. She did seem the outgoing type, after all.

When she tapped his nose, he couldn't help but blush a bit. Well, she was pretty. He wondered if she was like this with all of the boys in school, or if he was a special case. Probably not though, seeing as he just met her. "Naah, I was just curious. I'm trying to figure out who my brother has a crush on. He never talks about it much, but he kinda acts like he has one." Well, that was before the events of the summer, to be honest. He cast a concerned glance toward where he thought he could see his brother, but was blocked by other students. It still bothered him that they were in separate houses a bit, but he figured that the moment he heard something was wrong with Rick, he would act.

He looked toward the direction Xavier was in and frowned. Wait, was there another kid bothering him? He didn't recognize him, but that didn't mean anything. Despite the large group he had met at the station, he didn't even imagine he knew all of the first years. At least it seemed that Xavier was doing all right. The other kid, however, looked like he was the type that seemed to look for trouble. Oh great. Just his luck. Hopefully the kid didn't start anything. Otherwise he would have to step in.

State: Curious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 am
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke rolled his eyes. Why was it that everyone that had a family wished that they had a different one, when they should be grateful they had one to begin with? Besides, he doubted life was as bad as Xavier seemed to paint it. He should feel lucky he even had one. "Oh yes, that is so terrible. Obviously going without a few meals at a time is so terrible, as is not being allowed to talk to kids your parents don't approve of. Never mind some people have to scrape together and work for their food, and have to share their room with numerous people. It's just tragic."

He ran a hand through his hair, more annoyed with the fact that he was in an argument with a boy that didn't seem to know the harder facts in life. He was sure that if the kid still made assumptions, Steffi would probably sort him out, at least before Bree and Cain heard about it. He rose an eyebrow when he noticed Steffi had indeed noticed the altercation, and had evidently decided to take it upon herself to make her displeasure known. Well, if Xavier continued to be a twit, then she could probably take care of herself. Raising an eyebrow, he almost wanted to smack the boy when he asked if his orphanage had received a donation. Like he would know. He doubted the orphanage would even tell the kids that they suddenly got a lot of money. Besides, even if they had, he doubted he would have heard it. He was gone by that point, more than likely. "Sorry, I never heard anything of any money going to the orphanage I'm from. Maybe you should ask the administrators instead."

When the boy opened his mouth a third time, Luke just rolled his eyes. He was sure that by this point it was quite audible. Oh yes, the kid was going to be pranked. It was just a matter of when and where. Briefly he wondered if Steffi would help with the job, but he wasn't sure. Then again, if it was to shut up this loudmouth, then she just might. He only had to figure out what it was going to be. "Look in my eye? Well now, I shall just have to remember to keep my eyes down then. Obviously everyone can hear my thoughts just by looking in my eyes."

Luke turned away from him then, deciding to pay more attention to the other kids around. They would probably be more interesting, anyway, at least to keep his boredom at bay. Otherwise he feared he might just do something that would get him in really deep trouble. He didn't need to get a detention his first day here. He turned to look at another boy who'd bee sorted instead and smiled. "Hello David. I'm Luke. Excited to start classes yet?"

User Image
State: Annoyed

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:23 am
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Gryffindor ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
If Steffi had been sitting closer to the kid, she would have slapped him for complaining about his life. Having a family was a good thing. She hated people who complained about their lives and how they had it so rough. She'd like to see this kid live in the orphanage. Sometimes they'd go weeks without food because the orphanage had no money. They never got new clothes and shared a room with ten or so other kids. She had lost her damn eye at age 8 because she had kids to take care of. He didn't know the meaning of a hard life at all. She stole for a living, that was the only reason she had even been able to get all of her school supplies. If the kid kept going off she'd most definitely be fighting with him, and she knew she could take him down. It came with the territory of growing up rough. Before the kid pissed her off even more, she turned her attention to the kid Luke was talking to and smiled politely at him. "And I'm Steffi." She said introducing herself as well to the kid name David.

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 am
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli saw Cersei wink at Cam and she glared at her. The third year could get any boy she wanted, but she had to go and flirt with Cam didn't she? Elli turned away, biting her lower lip and looking up at Cam when he spoke. She shrugged at his question. "Blame the first years for how long it takes." She said with a tiny smile. It seemed he was totally oblivious to how girls worked. It was obvious Cersei was flirting with him, but he didn't seem to notice. She sighed quietly and looked down at their intertwined hands. What did it all mean anyways?

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 am
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei smirked as the kid leaned in closer. He was falling right into his trap, even if he didn't think he was. "Sure there are lots of guys here that I could easily snag, but wheres the fun in that?" He paused for a single moment and leaned in closer. "I like the challenge, and your just to good to pass up." Rei winked, a smirk still dancing on his lips.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric's eyes narrowed a little as he smiled, the ends of his lips curling up like vines. Rei was only inches away from him now, and it gave him an idea. One he wouldn't use. Maybe not yet anyway. Eyes still small crescents of hazel color, Alaric slowly slid away from Rei, slow enough for the othe boy not to notice until it had already happened. "The fun in that is you would find someone who may actually like you," he said a bit coldly.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:29 pm
♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Daddy...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin nuzzled against Sam's chest. She peered up over his shoulder to see how many first years were left. Too many to suit her preference. She sighed and looked at the table. Cait watch as the blonde haired girl threw a spoon at the very loud boy with brown hair. She smirked slightly before closing her eyes again.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor
”You have a familiar face,” she leaned a little closer, pursed lips burning a fierce determination as she studied his features with observing lilac eyes, gullible as she was, she was keen upon remembering a face or two. ”Except—less freckles, someone from my first year, hmmm, I never was good with names,” Cersei admitted sheepishly as she tucked amber hair behind her ear, but she shrugged it off, she was probably just going mental though. Oblivious as she was, she had hardly noticed when he began to blush.

Cersei tilted her head to the side as her own curious mind began to wander over the various girls within her year, but not knowing who his brother was, she didn’t know where to begin looking. Visibly shaking her head, she had to smile—this wasn’t her business anyway. ”Hahah, I don’t know what to tell you mate, I’m sure it’ll be obvious soon enough.

“I can keep an eye out for you, if you want, if you’re really interested to find out?”
She offered to Jacob. Curiosity killed the cat. ’And I’ve always got to meddle in everything, don’t I?’ She thought, and had to resist the grin threatening to break out on her lips to keep a casual demeanor. Elli, and her glare, always in the peripherals of her vision. She bit her tongue to keep from grinning.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Jacob, and Cam and Elli,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:14 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor Table

“This is going to be a great year I just know it.” David said listening in on Cersei say whether they would accept first years. “I sure hope they let first years play I so want to be on the team for sure.” He added. “Nice to meet you Luke, and you to Steffi.” He said with a smile. “I sure am although I’m mostly excited for flying class and Quidditch.” David told Luke. “What about you guys? Looking forward to classes?” he asked them curiously.

With: Gryffindor family... Xavier, Luke, Steffi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Caitlin nuzzled into him and Sam smiled. At least he was calming her down, which was what he was supposed to do as her boyfriend. Sam noticed the glare on Elli's face and glanced at the source of her aggression, Cersei. A smirk crept onto his face as he realized he wasn't the only one she was creeping on.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 pm
♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Daddy...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin sat silently. What could she think about? There was absolutely nothing going on. No spoon throwing or yelling anymore. Could she just go to the common room? She didn't even care that she hadn't eaten. She could eat the candy she had brought with her. Cait glanced at Sam, "How do you know that lullaby?"

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games