Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:57 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Light danced beneath the great double doors, sounds perforated through, giddy laughter and childish happiness poured, teeming through, so much so, that the young boy born of fire and death stood statuesque. Frozen. All life seemed at a stand still, time was an essence he could only taste, but never touch, it glided over the film of his teeth and slid down his throat until he couldn’t breathe, all there was, was this.

He didn’t like it.

Barriers thrown up, the walls fortified with diamonds, a charred and bloody hand pulsated before him, a breath of wind grazed his flesh where the magic fluxed and the great wooden door slid to an open without so much as a tangible touch of muscle. Wandless magic, he reveled, though bare and minimum to every degree, but still, he was proud.

His disappearance had been of idle mystery, unsought by the world around him. Regardless, he was back now, wondering what all he might have missed this passing year. The next will be his final, he realized as he strode without a sound disturbing the atmosphere of an enigma coiled around his soul, and he had better make the final year count. Golden insidious eyes washed over the table with regal benign, a trait more often taught than known, as he made his entrance of dutiful silence. Few and far in between had held his interest, some, he lingered, for reasons far too heinous to even speak, and others still, for more wanton and possessive ideals than should be.

Appropriating himself to the center of the darkened table, stormy gray clouds rolling in the utter defeat of his house, he was still proud. It bled through with a wicked smile.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Dignified
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle had sat silently throughout the conversing between the students around her. She had felt the eyes of Marina on her but had said nothing. She was not in the mood to talk with the red head who had grown close to her Ada, and thus somewhat close to her over the year. She noticed as Ronyo joined Marina at the table but still felt no interest in the group. Her thoughts were else where tonight. Dominic passing her by in his haughty fashion didn't even stir her from her meditative feelings.

She didn't even have to look up to know that Tay had at last joined the table. Finally she lifted her stony eyes to watch him curiously. She had not seen him all year, but that only worked to feed her curiosity. She opened her mouth and greeted him.
"Hello."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine sighed. It seemed most of her house was in a bad mood. Being a prefect, she could do something about it. Point out something obvious and positive, but to be honest, the girl was too tired. Perhaps her house had noticed. She had been sitting there the whole time, and nobody had said anything to her. Not that she wanted them to. Jasmine felt bad enough. She was the keeper, and she failed at her job. At least that disappointment was enough to keep her mind off her dream. It was also a suitable lie if anyone asked what was wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 pm

User Image

"Erhm..?" He had heard her, he knew, but it hadn't phased him at all. Her words rung clear, reverberation, but nothing more. Clarity sharpened to keen golden eyes as his head turned, and he almost seemed to see right through her. Through the ice and snow and mask of fortified diamonds. Suddenly, it sparked, life and fire and soul all alight in his eyes as he studied her. "Michelle, it's been too long. How are you?" He breezed through the formalities as quickly as possible.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius saw the letter and read it over he was surprised that he even got one. He had to read the letter twice just to make sure he was reading it right. He quickly wrote out a response. After writing he looked for the girl who wrote it and took out his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa" He whispered as the letter started to float over to the girl.
User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Virgil nodded a bit. "Yes it will be nice to see everyone again. even the scarecrow of our elder sister." He said with a bit of a laugh and saw a letter pass from his half brother to some Gryffindor girl.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked when she realized she had caught Tay off guard. That was a strange turn of events. She casually lifted her chin from the palm of her hand and brushed her fingers through her hair. "It has been quite awhile." She said slowly, watching the older boy carefully as she spoke. "I've been alright, rather bored but in general good." She paused, looking him over. He seemed different in some way, but she could not figure out why. "And you?" She asked.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz laughed at her brother's comments about their older sister. "She can suck it! I'm a Slytherin and she doesn't know what she's talking about." She smiled at her brother, pretending to be excited to go home. In general she really wasn't though. She was hoping she could spend some of her summer with Chance though instead of with her family who she was starting to doubt. As she spoke she looked up to see a letter float down and land in front of Darius. "What's with him getting all these letters?" She asked. "He doesn't actually have friends does he?"
User Image

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 pm
The letter floated gently down infront of Darius. On the front was the first note from Elli,
Elliryanna McHalen
Darius, Right?
So this may sound odd, but I'm used to getting weird looks so it's whatever. Anyways, I wanted to apologize for whatever I or my family might have done to you. Your the Ross half blood boy right? You don't go by their last name but I could guess. At the beginning of the year I was hoping we could be friends, but I never got the chance to talk to you much. So instead I'm hoping you could come and spend time with me and my sister over summer. We could play quidditch together and I'm sure our house is a better place for you to be than your own... If i'm guessing right... I hope we can be friends.
Sincerely Elliryanna McHalen.

and the reply from Darius.

Darius Silver
To Elliryanna.
Your letter caught me off guard but I'm glad I've gotten it. Yes I am my father is Shaw Sandford Ross, how did you guess. No It doesn't matter, I would like to spend the summer at your house. I'm not vary good at quidditch you probably seen but I'd be glad to play again and maybe be friends.

On the back written in the same loopy but neat cursive was another note from Elli.

Elliryanna McHalen

To Darius
I guessed only because it's obvious you don't like the Ross twins and my father once spoke of a, in his words "awful half blood disgrace to the Ross family.".... My father can be a bit of a d**k, but he loves me and my sisters more than anything and so we can basically do whatever we want. You can spend as long as you like at our house. (: We're quite friendly I swear! As for your Quidditch skills, they may need some work, but you made the team which says something and I'm sure Ver, my twin, will be totally up to teaching you everything she knows! We should meet up after the feast so we can set some solid plans!
Can't wait, Elli

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 pm

User Image

Silver metallic ice grazed his every feature, scanning, decoding, decrypting, piercing through the golden iron wrought veil that he had fortified himself within. Those golden eyes of his graced her silhouette and absorbed her, aura, soul, and spirit, breathing in the very essence of the young, icy heiress before him. For once not searching for underlying intentions, but freeing himself to the very ideal of her and all she is.

"Too long," Tay reiterated with an acidic smile, a deep golden honey rolling off his nefarious tongue delighted by the aroma whirled from the subtle graze of milky flesh slipping through moonbeam hair.

"We'll have to change that. I've...." He paused, a soft subtle lull trailing off as he decidedly changed his mind, and changed subjects.

"I've spent most my year in the infirmary, wandless magic accident, long story.

"I'm going to be dreading my summer, it seems my father has had it set in his mind that I abandon all fencing and dueling competitions for the summer and concentrate on my search for a suitable... wife.. as is customary for every Duke of Wales. My father was kind enough to spare me the grief of an arranged marriage... but I'm starting to have my doubts that this is easier than what my father had done. He had an arranged marriage."

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:43 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle refused to break eye contact with him. As he spoke she noticed the miniscule pause between his words and wondered what he had planned on saying before changing topics. She thought of asking but knew he would probably find away around it and not give her an answer anyways. But if she waited, he would come back to it. "An arranged marriage would be easier." She said, "But isn't more of an adventure to try and find a wife by yourself. More fun? More... interesting?" She smiled at him. The talk of marriage intrigued her. Although she came from an old family, she did not live with her father, which made things easier on her, Vincent would never dream of forcing her to do anything. She knew her father though and if she still lived there, he would have tried to set up her future many years ago. She knew he had tried once or twice with her sisters, but they were stubborn and very good at evading his will.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Sixth Year

User Image Jessica was surprised by all of the attention her drew to herself and Marina, and the Prefect began to have a slight blush. Quickly having to field multiple questions and queries, Jess answered Marina first, "I had a good year, and I glad you did well at your classes, Marina," then turning to Eretria, "And I guess you can say that I've had an interesting day, Eretria."

Then turning toward where Ronyo, arching an eyebrow, "And, I take it you have a 'thing' for redheads. Planning on your own 'Redheaded League'?" Jess flashed her fellow Slytherin an impish smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:49 am

User Image

"Ahh..." he mused, a perilously devious smile had formed on his lips and his eyes of wretched gold sparked brilliant-- it ignited-- as his deep, rolling voice so sinister and yet so smooth as the freedom of rolling black waves in the ocean continued on. "The pursuit of adventure, what a.. peculiar thing. To be honest, I was never... quite the ladies man. There are far and few that catch my interest." The prefect paused, if only to grin.

"I like a challenge, someone... as devious and manipulative as I. With ideals and honor and loyalty as I...

"That's not asking too bloody much, really, is it?"
He cocked a smirk, lowering his head by three slightest degree, those gold eyes illuminated under shadows and that coy smirk manifested into a simple, daring smile as he awaited her opinion.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Intrigued
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Amused
Thoughts: Flattery will get you nowhere.
With: Jessica, Etretia, and Ronyo

Marina snickered at Jessica's redheaded league joke. She relaxed slightly, feeling slightly less vulnerable now that she was with friendly faces. She didn't really know Etretia, but the third year seemed okay. She supposed her red hair did stand out, contrasting sharply with the black uniforms. Of course it just made her look even paler, but that was the Irish genes surfacing. "Oh so now I'm a 'lovely lady'." she teased. "Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Storm."

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 am
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria settled back, her gaze looking over each of the members of this little group. She felt Amanda settle next to her, and she nodded toward her friend. It seemed odd that the quidditch captain would seem to take a shine to Marina, but she had seen the two together once before, so she let it slide. "Interesting, hmm? How is it interesting?" She then looked over toward Ronyo. "It's too bad that Slytherin didn't win the Quidditch Cup. I guess that means that the team needs to train harder then."

----------------------------------
State: Interested
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Ronyo laughed as the two girls both showed they were true red heads by not simply allowing comments to fly un-apposed. It was nice to be able to smile and laugh again with a group of friends it had seemed like so much longer than a year from when Ronyo last felt like doing such. It looked like everyone was making an appearance at the feast this year, even those who had been gone for most of it seemed fit to show up to help send off the school year. Looking back and the now three girls talking around him he found himself unfittingly graced by those who were decent and good natured within the Slytherin ranks. He had to address each in turn but was more than happy to do so.

"I seem to..." Ronyo was going to say attract red heads to him but somehow he felt that was not the right words to use in this situation, "be lucky in being able to have such friends. If I was going to start such a team they would be the most feared and best looking group in the castle," Ronyo hoped that wasn't too much either, he found himself oddly out of his natural ability to give heartfelt comments for some reason.

"I don't flatter Marina, I only tell the truth and on occasion it happens to work in such a way. I hope you had a good year for your second go. Next year is where the true fun begin, electives and new spells that seem too good to be true at times, and I also suspect there will be a few moments to truly shine and help were is needed," It was really the closets Ronyo could speak about the Chimera Club even in front of Eretria and Jessi, although if Ronyo's idea worked out for Jessi she would learn about the club in due time.

"It's not really all that bad, sometimes in the face of true defeat is where you find your greatest moments to shine, and you can't win them all you know. Next year I plan on a different story unfolding for our fair team. It will be Vanessa and my last year on the team so I think winning the whole thing would be a nice graduation gift for us. I have a few new drills I'm working on to better help your endurance and hand-eye coordination during games. It will be tough but I will be doing them right along with all of you." Ronyo had a feeling the next year's Quidditch games would be quite different than the previous ones, he could fill it deep down and he knew it would be a good year for the silver and green.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games