Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell felt bad about Gracie's seasickness and decided to help her out by following Caitlin's help. She began to point out different stars and their locations softly in her Scottish brogue while using her fingers to trace out constellations. "The sky here seems almost bigger than at home for some reason, I can see all the stars that I couldn't there."

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: All alone T-T

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica noticed a few more people climbing into boats. She wondered if she should go talk to someone, she wasn't good at making friends and she didn't want her years at Hogwarts to be as socially awkward as her years in the muggle schools her mother insisted she attend.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled Kellan and waited for a few other people to join their boat so they could leave this side of the lake. She looked out at the lake and signed again,"Yeah it probably looks better at sunrise and sunset,"she said with a giant smile on her face. Then she thought of something that would be really fun for the two of them."Hey tomorrow morning before classes start we should meet here at the lake and watch the sunrise. It can be like us watching the beautiful new begining in our lives,"she said with another smile.
 [O.O.C: I'm back guys sorry for the long wait.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" I love this lake.

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I can't believe he is a muggle
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy looked away for a bit trying to sink in the fact that he was a muggle. Her parents had always taught her not to talk to muggles or even associate with muggles, but she really liked this guy."Oh well um I have never met a muggle before, this is new for me,"she said with a smile. Daisy then looked at the other girl with a smile,"It's nice to meet you Anneliese, oh and we don't mind if you join us,"she said with a smile. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin sighed, happy her friend seemed a little better. She looked back at Cameron when he waved. She cocked her head to the side when he smirked. Shrugging, she looked up at the stars. Caitlin waited for a bump or the professor to say they arrived. She hoped they'd get there soon. She wanted to get sorted. Caitlin played with her laces again, glancing around at her friends or their boats.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked, thinking of something clever to say. "Well, I've never met a witch, so this is new for me," he said, putting emphasis on the word 'this'. He hoped calling Daisy a witch wasn't going to make her feel insulted as he read that witches are female versions of wizards. There are several words that have been used today that Cameron didn't understand what they meant at first. Muggle was one of them, but he knew it was associated with a being who couldn't use magic.

wearing

((No worries ^^))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 am
User Image

Janelle Hyde
First Year -Unsorted-

--------------------------------------

Hyde quickly grew bored as she waited for the boats to begin moving. She was actually kind of hoping for someone to join her but everyone so far seemed to already have companions. Looking around at the other students getting into boats she spotted one blonde girl alone in a boat. Perhaps she would like some company? Hyde carefully got out of her boat and carefully approached the blonde, "Hello there. Mind if I sit with you?"

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie giggled as Nell started pointing out stars. "My home is to much of a city to see any stars at all. Only on really clear nights do we I get to see them." She smiled and watched the stars, her fears of falling in and drowning lessening. "When I can see them I sit on our roof. Jupiter and Dolly hate it." She laughed. "They're always afraid I'm going to fall, and it's their job to keep me safe." She shrugged and loosened her grip on the sides of the boat.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: That went smoother than I thought.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy was a little more comfortable than she was before and let herself relax a bit."So um what is it like in the muggle world, I have always lived around witches and wizards,"she said with a smile. Daisy smiled with a large grin as she got more comfortable with the fact he was a muggle. He wasn't bad like her parents said most of them were. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica looked up and said "No, I don't mind at all!" She was quite glad to have someone want to join her.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked as he thought about what it's like. Is there really a difference on how muggles and wizards live? he wondered. "Well, for starters, no one can use magic. I was the only person I knew who was able to," he explained. Is that the only thing that's different? Cameron hadn't known how wizards or witches lived. Did they live the same way? It couldn't be that different. At school, he was constantly around girls, not boys. Same thing here.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I am so glad he is nice.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smiled at Cameron her cheeks flushed with red again. She looked at the lake for a minute before speaking again. Then she looked at Cameron and smiled,"Wow that's it. I mean I was never allowed to use magic unless it was to fly with a broom, because well you are not really supposed to with my family,"she said and giggled a little bit."Another thing is I was always going to Quidditch games with my family. Oh yeah are you going to try out for Quidditch,"she said with another smile. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:09 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows. A witch who isn't allowed to use magic? Now, that's bunk, he thought. And they fly brooms? Another word has been used that Cameron didn't know the meaning of. "What's Quidditch?" he asked, hoping he didn't sound like a complete idiot. She said try out. Does that mean it's a sport? he wondered, waiting for Daisy to answer.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

JoshkevXIII

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am
User Image

Dan Arches

Dan finaly saw two girl's in a boat one with brown hair and one with bond it eemed like the only boa that didn't ave alot he went up to the two girl's and asked''UM hi can i sit hear ?''  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:13 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell tsked teasingly at her friend. "It's one of the best things about living on a cliff, you feel so much closer to the sky up on it." She sighed happily thinking of her home and waves crashing beneath her as she and her brother pointed out the stars. Then she gave a small confused frown at those names. "Who are Jupiter and Dolly?"

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: All alone T-T

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games