Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Marcus stepped off the Hogwarts Express among the other students. He was excited but at the same time nervous but he could only speculate that that was precisely how everyone else felt on their first year. His golden eyes made their way through the crowd with out trying he spotted his older siblings but hey their hair did stick out.

The green haired boy then took notice of a teacher calling for first years. Well at least it wasn't hard for him to get a general idea of whom all was in his year."well here goes nothing." be said as he made his way towards the gathered group.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

So far away from knowing where I am going
I am trying hard to find out who I am

They all say that I don't know what I am doing
I say they don't hardly understand

Why can't they remember
What I'll never forget

How these dreams can come undone
When you're young

Looking up from his notebook Demos frowned softly. When had the crowd grown so much around him? That's what he got for reading while waiting. What if he had missed his cousins during his distraction? Scowling lightly Demos tucked the book away again before scanning the crowd. Hm... he couldn't see very well from over here this meant it was time to move. The small boy moved his way through the crowd trying to locate a better vantage point to see from. Dante had to be here...somewhere. For a brief moment a surge of panic shot through him before his mind calmed again. If something had happened to his cousins they would have heard about it already. Ducking past a few older students he continued into the crowd.

Nearby a woman called for the first years and Demos sighed. Apparently he'd have to hunt for them later. They'd find out he was here when they called his name to get sorted. As he neared the professor dark blue eyes fell on a pretty blond near by surrounded by other girls. It wasn't the soft curly hair that flowed down her back or the pretty little smile on her face. Nope it wasn't even her shiny blue eyes, it was simple because he knew her. Well of her, Demos knew of her father and had read a couple articles about her family when they did interviews. Calvin Alvern was the Captain of the English Quidditch team. That was his daughter and frankly Demos found it interesting to know he was going to school with her. He was a fan of the English team though he'd never admit it. His father was big into Quidditch and not a fan of their home team.

Adjusting his black tie he made his way towards her feeling a bit a fool for doing this. Coming to a pause near the girl and her group of whom he assumed were friends Demos smiled lightly."Excuse me, miss? Pardon for the interruption but are you Miss Rosemarie Alvern? Or have I just made a mistake?"Demos asked calmly. If he made a fool of himself the young Prince would hopefully smooth it over easily. At least this would be a fun way to break the ice and meet some new people his own age. Tugging one final time on the edge of his shirt Demos waited quietly for a response.

On the crafting table: Rosemarie, I believe and a few other girls
The projects in my mind: Near the professor
Whirls and clicks: A tad bit nervous but getting calmer

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

Clare saw a green haired boy making his way through the crowd. He looked very lonely. She looked over to him and waved to try and get his attention.
"Hello there. My name is Clarissa Mead, but you can call me Clare" she said to the green haired boy. Clare was trying to greet as many people as she could, since they were proberly just as nervous as she was. She tugged her hair again anxiously, it smelled like rasberries, Clare liked the smell of rasberries. It was the smell of her favourite shampoo. She brushed her fingers through the ends of her light blonde hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:56 pm
The Acacia Triplets

Zane-Jasmine-Erianthe

Ravenclaw+Slytherin+Ravenclaw

When Zane got off the train, he could see no signs of his sisters. This was to his relief. He didn't want to see them right now, although he would have to sit with Erianthe at the feast. At least maybe then, he could ignore her. Instead of concerning himself with his red-headed siblings, the blond made his way over to Roi. He knew he needed to do that much.

Meanwhile, Erianthe and Jazmine were stuck inside the train waiting to get off. They had been sitting around many eager first years who swarmed the aisles, preventing anyone else from getting through. Once they finally got off the train, they looked around for their brother. Jasmine sighed as she saw he was with Tay. At least he wasn't into any of that dark stuff like that other boy was.

"Hey Jazzy, where's Lucas? I thought he would be with Zane," the Ravenclaw girl asked, interupting her identical sister's thoughts. She sort of liked the boy that had come to live with them after the Nott's ball.

"I'm not too sure Eri, but I think it's something we really shouldn't be getting ourselves involved in," the Slytherin girl replied, a bit harshly to her sister. She didn't mean it, but she did not trust her brother, or any of the things in which he got himself involved in. 'And yet, I'm going to have to find out,' she thought to herself.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm
Hogwarts Express/ Hogsmead Station User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo took Colton's hug with a large smile and nodded in return showing he understood and accepted the apology attached to the brotherly embrace. As they moved from the cabin out into the walkway Ronyo dawned his hat once again with it at a slight off angle to the left. He followed Colton as they found Tristian talking with a boy which seemed to bring out the big brother in Colton. Ronyo had almost forgotten that Tristian would be attending as a first year and the Slytherin's smile got almost too big for the boy's face. So far this was turning out to be a good start to their third year and it was something Ronyo hoped was a precursor for things to come.

As the made there way back to the main cabin where Colton, Phi, and Tristain had original occupied Ronyo had grabbed a small ruck-sack of his that had his robes and school attire to change into. Stepping into the cabin Ronyo saw Phi with a smile of her own that seemed to brighten seeing Colton and Ronyo looking like the old friends they were. With a nod Ronyo tipped his hat to the red head and watched as her owl caught the chocolate frog and handed it to her. It was a great sight to help bring a chuckle to Ronyo that he had not produced in sometime. Seeing the familiar sights of the Hogsmead station Ronyo looked around and saw other starting to get ready as well. Ronyo nodded in thanks as Phi gave him a letter and said it was from Tamara, which was enough of a cause to open it right then...

Dear Ronyo,

I never got to talk to you about continuing your lessons. I'm going to be taking up residence somewhere in Hogsmeade. You'll be a third year this year, if I'm correct, so you'll be able to come down and get some training. When I get myself established, I'll contact you again. Enjoy your trip back to Hogwarts and I'll write you again soon. Oh, don't respond to this letter since I'll be traveling.

Sincerely,
Tamara

Ronyo smiled even bigger, if that was possible, things just were getting better and better for the start of this new year. A small dot in the back of the white haired boy's mind worried this was going to lead to even worst problems while in school but those thoughts were pushed aside...but not forgotten. Ronyo stood up and stretched around for a bit before he addressed his friends.

"Looks like we are here everyone, gets changed into your robes and we will see you," Ronyo smiled and looked to Tristain, "at the castle Ms. Reins. We sure try and grab a carriage before they all fill up."

Ronyo had not missed Phi's odd reaction to her wizard card but thought it better to preserve that conversation for the carriage ride so long as they grabbed one for just them. The moments were so enjoyable and cheerful Ronyo hated to bring some kind of sour note by focusing on what might have made Phi appear almost frozen in place. That and Ronyo felt Colton would ask the question anyways and with a grin thought it would be better that way.

((OOC: I will be making some quick edits to this post in a minute, nothing anyone will need to really react to, it will just be a bit is all ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Blah
✔Status: Single

Simon Meridith, a new first year, walked into Hogsmeade Station trailing his trunk behind him on a cart with a fetch. As soon as he removed his trunk from the cart, it scooted off towards Tomes & Scrolls. He handed his trunk to one of the train workers loading up luggage for transit to the school and stood marveling at the train. He wished he could have ridden it, but living in Hogsmeade, it didn't make sense to travel all the way to London to catch the train to his village. He looked longingly at the other students who all seemed to have found people to talk to on the train. With a shrug, he sat down and waited.

Out Of Character

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton marched off the train with a new-found glow. He now stood at his full height (which had increased considerably since the last year), rather then the recent slouch his depression had brought about. His expression was new, too - much more life like, and his gray eyes had lightened up substantially, as well.

As he spun Hemlock's cage in his hand, he thought about the past few minutes, just before he had stepped out of their train compartment. He had watched Phi hand Ronyo a letter from Tamara, although he didn't inquire what it's contents held. He had also seen Phinelia give the collectible card she had gotten with her chocolate frog a rather dirty look. Although he didn't understand why she had those negative feelings, he knew why he himself would have ripped it up - because of his personal hatred for Alfons. As far as he knew, Phi had only seen the man once - at his house the summer before last. Regardless of his curiosity, he felt certain there would be a better time for such conversations than now.

Shrugging off the thoughts that swirled in his head, Colton moved further out onto the platform at Hogsmeade Station. His eyes scanned the crowd lightly, recognizing a few students here and there, most of whom had also changed at least somewhat over their break. Colt's eventless summer had allowed him to work on his physical appearance while enjoying his two favorite (muggle) sports - swimming and boxing. He had quickly developed a regular exercise routine very early after his departure from Hogwarts, and his larger, more toned muscles now reflected that clearly. Summer had also given the boy much time for practicing his flying techniques, and ever since he had made the quidditch team, he considered that a priority. Because his dad was a muggle, his mum had never learned how, and Tristain wasn't allowed to fly, he was forced to practice the actual game by visualizing - something he didn't take pride in.

Weaving through the traffic with a slow pace, he finally spotted Professor McKenny. Turning back to face the train, he paused and waited for his sister to catch up - his height easily allowing him to see over most of the other students and watch her maneuver through the crowd. When she finally reached him, he gently squeezed her hand and pulled her to him.
"Remember everything that I told you, Trissy, and stick - with - the group. That red-haired woman there is Professor McKenny. She'll be guiding the first years to the castle, so stay close." Pulling Tristain into a light embrace, he whispered, "I'll have my fingers crossed that you're placed in Ravenclaw." Leaning back, he watched the girl's eyes light up - he knew how much that would mean to her. As much as he had teased her about getting placed in Slytherin, and as surely as he would love her to follow in his own footsteps, he knew Ravenclaw was where she'd be happiest - where she belonged. Giving her an encouraging push, he sent her off towards the boats with what appeared to be a steady flow of first years.

Stepping back to Phi and Ronyo, he produced a large smile which he held on his face for a very long moment before nodding towards the carriages.
"Ron's right. Better hurry before we end up getting separated into different carriages." Towering above the core of Hogwarts, he began on the curvy path to the thestral-pulled carts, friends now intact.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:05 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Logan Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Parseltongue

Logan stepped off the train and became separated by the crowd. Hearing a voice calling for first years he headed towards them. "Umm I'm Logan Frostmourne" he said softly 'I hope Roi doesnt get angry with me' he thought.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Tristain took her first few steps off of the train as if she were paranoid that monsters might be dwelling among the students. Once she gathered the feel of the atmosphere and took in the extensive groups of students - and the lonely ones, too - she sped up her pace and followed in the direction her brother was moving, Komala safely in her arms.

The girl's eyes grew large as her brother called her by the nickname he had given her many years ago, but she paid attention regardless because she had expected this moment to come. She nodded viciously to show that she understood his every word, and a brilliant smile smeared itself across her lips when he wished her luck with the sorting ceremony. Despite his push, Tristain found it difficult to get moving. It felt as he were throwing her to the lions. She knew nobody except the three people she was now being separated from, but soon after following the rest of the students, she realized that was wrong.

Jayden... She thought to herself, her nerves nearly vanishing as her deep blue eyes immediately began scanning the younger students as she moved towards the lady Colton had pointed out. When she reached the crowd of other new students and checked in with the professor, she began turning in circles to get a better view of the sea of faces. If nothing else, at least if she found him she could pick up where she left off with the conversation that had been cut short when her brother had interrupted them on the train. The first year was unsure of these new feeling boiling insider her, feelings that almost erased all thoughts of the nerve-racking sorting ceremony that was fast approaching, but needless to say she certainly planned to pursue them.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

Clare's feeling of excitment slowly turned into a feeling of anxiety. She was nervous about what was ahead, what house she would be put in. Clare closed her eyes and took 3 deep breaths. This always calmed her down when she felt anxious. Clare hugged her owl's cage hard, Maybelle had waken up and was looking at Clare. Clare smiled at the bird looking at her.

Clare looked around and saw Belle and Rosie nearby. Clare looked for the Professor who called the first years, she could not see her at that moment.
'Breathe Clare, breathe. You can do this, just breathe' she thought to herself. She felt a cold gust of wind against her pale skin, Clare put her hand on her right cheek.  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The train had soon jerked to a stop just as Phi had thawed from her shock enough to read further the provided biography on the strange man captured in her hand. Soon, however, they had to change into their school robes and step off the train. With her other unopened sweets and other personal articles slipped into the expansive space of her magicked bag, she collected it as well as Hermes in his solid cage and followed everyone out of the compartment and onto the station. The familiar buzzing electricity making her chest rise brought a smile to her eyes as they descended off of the train and onto the familiar standing rock of the station with the chatter and similar buzz of groups around them accompanied by the calling for the Grounds Keeper. Phi's eyes fell on the woman calling the first years and watched as Colton brought Tristain to the side and gave her an encouraging knock of elbows. Once Tristain was released from her brother's hopeful words, Phinelia also gave the girl a strong nod of her head and a smile that spoke her inner hope that the young girl would be joining her in Ravenclaw.
Seeing the young Raines in her neutral robes with the school's chest proudly set on her chest, Phi remembered her own exact moments placed in the mine of the unknown and anxiety-inducing. She knew she was all too familiar with the fear flashing in Trisitain's sharp eyes. With a small wave of her hand, finally sending the young girl off to the boats and the Grounds Keeper's side, Phi turned and followed the lead of her two other friends.
As they moved towards the carriages with a slightly heightened speed, a part of her mind continually was aware of the edges of the Collectible Card bearing Alfons Flint as they dug lightly into the side of Phi's tight in their place in her pants' pocket. Approaching the carriages, Phi remembered how Colton had mentioned seeing the invisible-to-her creatures pulling the carriages and their grim reality of existence. Her hand instinctively squeezed in its hold of the base of Hermes' cage as it would have if it had again captured Colton's in reassurance and stability. Many times the girl had been curious as to the circumstances under which Colton had had such a violent reaction to seeing the horses, but she knew it was not her place to know or ask without his willingness to tell her.
Approaching and placing her hand on one of the doors of the cart, she noticed a figure already sitting in their place. Glancing through the small window on the door, Phi was surprised to see Jane. Opening the door with much more vigor now, Phi's molten eyes looked upon the girl with a curiosity and excitement. "Hello Jane, do you mind if we sit?" hoping dearly the girl would say yes. Having seen the walls between Ronyo and Colton crumble with their cooperation, Phinelia was incredibly determined to do the same with the girl sitting in the carriage seat.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Blah
✔Status: Single

Si heard the lady with the red head call out for all First Years and so he picked himself up and headed over towards her. Easily able to move through the crowd, Simon managed to get up to the front. Sheepishly looking at the woman, he almost whispered his name. Very quietly, he said, "Simon Meridith." Then, as quickly as he emerged, he disappeared back into the crowd. He looked around at all the kids lining up to announce themselves and began to feel caged in. He longed to be by himself with a book or in a quiet space. He took several calming breaths to prevent himself from having a panic attack.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Lucas saw his brother waiting with the other first years, but he couldn't bring himself to go to his twin. He rubbed his arm as he moved further into the crowd. His brother had said some mean things to the boy and it pained him so much that he avoided his own other half. He bumped into a shy kid, brown hair, and blue eyes. Another first year, he held a hand out to the boy, "Hi, I'm Lucas, Lucas Frostmourne..."

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Almost as soon as he joined the group, Marcus had someone already was talking to him. perhaps Kevin had over exaggerated the way people react to different houses after all he is extremely quiet. Or maybe all years start out like this then the sorting changes it. he thought as he turned his attention towards the girl talking to him. However before he even got a chance to respond she already moved on to another group of students."I may be wrong but I believe that it is both customary and polite to allow someone to introduce themselves after one introduces oneself." he said loud enough for the girl to hear or so he hoped.

He then turned his attention to the rest of the crowd in search of someone whom he could talk to and wouldn't be rude enough to leave before he could respond. He ran a hand through his green hair nervously. He wasn't as shy as his older brother but he was also not a social butterfly like his older sister, Nicole. After a few moments of scanning he didn't really find anyone he wanted to really talk to right away.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games