Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:01 pm
"What is that?" Anya's senses flared as her instincts were to go to her children, but the sound was directed in the direction of Emma's castle.

There were more. Not enough to call an army, but enough to wipe out anyone not expecting the attack. Anya knew she didn't have time to pilfer through her dresses, and by the looks of it Katya had replaced Anya's bag with her own modern clothing. Detestful...whore-ish clothing, but she needed something quick to check on her babies. Donning on a tight, black tank top and mini cargo-shorts with basic running shoes, Anya turned to Conrad, "Head to Emma's, I'll be there as soon as I check on our children."

Oscar, Liam, and Isolde followed Emma inside, but Liam the most nervous about Scarlette's injury. He had thought Isolde was covering any attack for them. She must've missed one. Every time Emma turned and Scar was closer to Liam, he'd reach out and gently caress her forehead to see that her temperature was slowly rising every time he repeated the action. Oscar could see the worry in Liam's eyes and the regrets expressed in sweat beading down his head. He hated the man, but he honestly felt bad for how things were starting to turn out. Yeah, he was aggravated that his children completely denied him, but to lose a kid? That's something no parent should go through.

He was about to say something when Isolde took Liam's hand in her own. In this small action, Liam seemed to calm somewhat as Isolde gave him a reassuring smile when they entered Emma's castle. Oscar saw the look of horror on the court's faces when they returned, they must have scented the new creature and became spooked. Not only that, both Anya and Conrad were heading over and their scents were telling Oscar they weren't taking any short turns. What bothered him the most was that Anya was bringing all three of her children with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Emma held her daughter close. The bite mark festered and she whined rushing to the hospital wing and laid Scarlette down on a bed. The Vampiress nurse rushed over and paled. Emma knew the whole court had scented what had happened. The Vampires were in a rage that the princess had been hurt. Arguments broke out over blame and Emma walked out after getting the all clear from the nurse putting Sebastian in charge. "Enough!" She roared. "Focus your energy my people." She added no trace of grief or anger. "Whoever it is has declared war on us. These things were made, they do not have the regeneration power that we have. Only the strength. But working together will bring them down." The court stared up at Emma in awe smiling at her.

"Such a wise queen." A vampire breathed and all bowed. Emma smiled softly.

"Pray for the princess. She is sick." It would take a miracle. She thought returning to the hospital wing.

"Your Grace." The vampiress said when she came in. "I have good news! The venom has only a molecule difference to yours. You can save her with your blood." Emma stared dumbfound. This woman could do all that? Emma went over to Scarlette dripping her blood on the wound then let it dribble into Scarlette's mouth. Now Emma only had to wait. She could sense her husband, Sebastian, Liam and his mate in the room but she was too wrapped up wanting to protect her daughter and her son that she didn't move to speak. She didn't even move to acknowledge that Anya and Conrad had come in. She absently knew there hadn't been much of a welcome but Scarlette and Sebastian came first. She was sure Anya would understand.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:54 pm
Alexei, Celia, and Luna huddled around their mother as Anya kept them out of the room that held Emma and the others. A few people of her own court had come as well to offer protection, but she had them remain outside so that they wouldn't be harmed by Emma's people. She could feel their hatred glares right on her and her children that they whispered 'illegitimate'. Though she was angered by their lies, she remained calm so that her children would not see the darkness she was able to produce and had before.

"Mother," Celia whispered, having Anya bend over slightly so she could whisper, "They call you by your name here, why do they not call you Queen?"

"Because I am not a Queen here," Anya responded as she patted Celia's head, "But you three are Princesses and a Prince still. Remember that."

Alexei and Celia nodded and smiled while Luna absently began to walk through the people in the court. Her big, icy blue eyes looked up at a few people that smelled like dogs. She continued to walk along until she went upstairs to follow the scents she was finding.

Oscar left the room where he saw Conrad ready to pound down the door to see his daughter, "Everything is getting better, why don't you just stay out here until we're ready to come out."

He looked to Anya to see she still wore her crown in Emma's castle. It didn't bother him, but he could see that it was bothering the others in the court. Sooner or later they would all have to recognize there were two Queens now instead of just one. Oscar gave her a slight nod before noticing one of her kids were walking up the stairs. He notioned Anya's attention to Luna walking up the stairs before she ushered Alexei and Celia to Conrad before going through the crowd to get to Luna.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:03 pm
A young Lycan boy stopped Luna with a smile. "You're pretty." He said. He didn't bow to her, though Emma's court recognized Conrad's children as Royalty they did not recognize Anya that way any more. The boy gave a charming smile bowing to Luna after a little bit. His deep blue eyes flickered to Anya and he managed a polite smile. "Lachlian!" His mother hissed. "Get away from them!"

"No, mama, I like her." He said back to his mother who after a deep frown, smiled. She turned to Anya and smiled more but she didn't say anything. She'd let Anya realize it on her own.

Conrad growled at Oscar. "That is my granddaughter in there Oscar," He hissed. "Liam or Emma are the only two who can tell me not to-"

"Get lost!" Emma's voice growled. "I don't want you in here!" Conrad knew Oscar would have a smug look and wanted to kill him for it but kept calm. His people here still loved him. But they adored Emma so if a fight broke out they'd support Oscar not him. "How is Emma's carrying going along?" He asked. "Is she well?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:24 pm
"Luna," Anya spoke, gently directing the girl away from the boy and his mother, "Come along, we're visiting your sister and her daughter."

"Lachlian," Luna whispered beneath her breath, her dreamy eyes not moving from the boys, "Mother, I want to play with Lachlian."

Anya knew this day would come, but she had prayed that it would be Celia. Luna seemed to be too naive, too sensitive for something like this. Though, politically, it would do Luna more good than harm to be with a lycan. It would protect her in more ways than a vampire marriage ever could. Anya smiled, willing and happy for the small union, "You can play with the little boy later, after you see your sister and Scarlette."

She joined her husband and two other children as she saw Oscar and Conrad deep in conversation. Oscar nodded towards Anya to bring her and her children closer, "She's carrying better than she did Liam's, but I know she doesn't need this stress added on to her as well. After this attack, i'm afraid that I will need to push that she and our kids stay within sight."

"We need to stick together," Anya put the thought out there, she noticed the concerned look in Oscar's eyes, "I did not say we need to live together, but I'm saying we need to live in the same territory. That way there are more eyes watching over everyone. With my court growing and Emma's court growing, we will have enough of an army to keep all our kinds safe from whatever is going on."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:03 pm
Conrad agreed with a smile to his wife. He was very angry that Oscar decided to keep him from his grandchild but understood that he'd get over protective and hover and stress Emma more. The poor thing. Both she and Sebastian were not leaving Scarlette even though her scent was clean again. Aside from the little lycan boy who kept trying to sneak closer to sneak Luna way to play no one came close in fear their highly maternal leader got violent. Which was understandable. "The Manor across the property will do us nicely." Conrad added. "Like this one it has shutters to keep the sun light out. We need to be quick in order to fully react to the threat."

"Prince Oscar," Edgar's voice made Conrad tense. "I have news the Queen will want to hear. May I pass?" He spared no glance to Conrad or Anya as if they weren't even there. But his face held importance. Like it would go through him anyway even if he said no. "Also I believe she needs you by her side."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 pm
"Luna?" Celia whispered as she noticed the lycan boy trying to get her sister to go with him, "Not without me!"

With a mischievous smile, Celia helped the boy guide her sister through the packed crowd. She turned to see their brother was struggling to keep up with them, hearing him hiss that he wouldn't let them get into trouble alone. He could be a party-pooper sometimes, but Celia knew it was better to keep their brother around to make sure there was a good alibi for all the fun and mischief they would get into.

"Yeah, you can pass. Connie, Anya, get your people over to the other castle and get settled. We'll come to you when we're ready and able to make plans," Oscar dictated before placing a kiss on Anya's hand, bowing slightly in respect to her title as Queen and turned to be at his wife's side.

He walked passed Edgar and kneeled by his wife and step-daughter. Oscar could sense that Scar was clean of the contaminated blood, but it was still worrisome. Gently caressing Scar's cheek, he whispered to Emma, "It looks like she'll be fully healed soon enough. I can't sense any of the tainted blood within her system. Whatever happens from here on out, we can have this covered together. Plus, your father and Anya are offering their support. They will be living closer, so we'll need to end any disagreement between the two courts."

Anya wasn't blind to see that her children left to play with the lycan boy. She knew that in order to gain any respect from Emma's court, she would need to loosen some of her corset knots and let the next generation safely play along better than she could. Taking Conrad's hand in her own, she then motioned them to leave, "We can get most of the court to the castle tonight, but we need more homes for the rest of them. Katya can hold down the new castle with our advisers and we can guide the others together. Our children will be safe here with Emma and Oscar."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm
Lauchlain grinned taking them to his older sister and they all played hide and seek but his sister Cassandra laid down the ground rules making sure the other three knew that breaking them would result in getting into HUGE trouble with the High Alpha.

Emma leaned close to Oscar letting his smell overpower and calm her. "My Queen," Edgar began. "I destroyed all the threats I could smell. I gained a little information from on before it died. There's a group of humans that has formed, their want is to create a super being to wipe us all out." Emma gave a snort.

"They'll be wiping out half their populous with the lycans alone. Besides, we'll destroy the threat long before they can try."

"My Queen please hear me out." Edgar begged. Emma looked up. The Original never begged. She nodded. "They've somehow gotten a hold of your blood and they're replicating it into other humans. Now, Clara, that human nurse who knows about us, has destroyed any of your blood still on file so they'll be working with dirty blood they draw from the other humans which means they'll get weaker and less stable, but that also means they'll be coming for you. you're the only source they have. Like us, An Original." He turned to Oscar with a smirk. "All the more reason not to leave her alone eh?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:02 pm
"I didn't know that caring for my wife will be seen more as a babysitting act," Oscar growled towards Edgar, "How about you just give the information required and go back to whatever you do besides cause more problems?"

He loved Emma, but being told 'more reasons to not leave her alone' made it seem like he kept leaving her side like Liam did. Stupid Original, it was obvious he didn't know that he had barely ever left Emma's side as it is.

"Who cares about your High Alpha?" Celia crossed her arms, "My mother is the Queen and our father the King that we recognize. Your Alpha doesn't mean anything to us."

"It's true," Luna spoke up softly, "Your kind doesn't recognize our parents as true royals, but we don't recognize your rulers."

"At least understand the sides we're on," Alexei tried to explain to Cassandra, "If you want rules, here are our rules then since we'll be living on the same territory as well. And if you break our rules, you'll be in even HUGER trouble with the Queen and King of the night."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm
Cassandra frowned. "You do realize your sister will not treat you differently while you're in her territory? You screw up she'll punish you, your father is her's he made her Queen, we made her our High Alpha, it would do you well not to forget who is the Landlord here and who is the tennant, b*****d queen or not-"

"Cassy!" Lauchlain growled. "We don't use that language!"

"It's true! She only became queen because of her sister and her stupid war, had the Prince had more balls and stayed king until after the wedding there wouldn't be a second kingdom any more."

"Now you're trashing the Alpha's mate?! Are you even listening to yourself? Come on Luna, Celia, we don't need to listen to her! Let's go. And I'm telling Mama what you said!"

Emma rolled her eyes at Edgar who smirked. "Oh no, I'm just articulating the failings of the last person who said he'd never leave her alone." Pointed glare at Liam. "I know you'd never do that. Oh here." He handed Emma a sick bag which she gladly accepted and hurled into. Some idiot brought in bacon.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm
"I had better things in mind," Liam tugged Isolde gently to his side, "At least she doesn't need constant attention. She's carrying three pups and is still able to do much on her own without a constant need of approval."

Isolde blushed, a bit embarressed that he was putting her on the spot like that. She noticed Oscar not even look their way. Normally he would've loved to make another snide comment towards her mate, but he was too wrapped up in caring for the Princess to take notice.

"Don't call our mother a b*****d!" Celia bared her claws, ready to attack on sight, "We don't even need to be here! It's her stupid mate that's BEGGING for us to be here, not the other way around you stupid, inbred mutt!"

"Celia, language!" Alexei growled, causing Celia grimace slightly before backing down, "Obviously there's a difference of opinion here. There's no point in arguing since we're on two different sides."

"Lets just go," Luna took Lauchlain's hand, "I don't want my mother being called that name."

Though the girl was partially correct in her opinions, Luna knew that her mother wouldn't answer to Emma. Her mother's rules would still be higher for them since they were allied and lineage to her. Especially her court would strictly follow Anya's rules though they were free to mingle in and out of Emma's court if they wanted to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 pm
Lauchlain blushed softly at the contact, happy Luna had warmed up to him. But his sister did have a point. About Oscar at least. In any case it didn't matter. He was happy to be playing with the Princess holding his hand ignoring the hopeful whispers he knew were about him.

"At least I don't need my ego stroke like my tiny little thing!" Emma growled her eyes flashing black. "But hey, if I'm the one to blame for wanting to be together and do things then I guess it's my fault for ever thinking you were a decent person." She threw a vase at him her eyes murderous. "Get him out before I throw him out!" She roared at Edgar who nodded and after separating the two pushed him out. Sebastian took his father's place next to Isolde smiling softly at her.
"Don't worry, Mama is just stressed. I'm sure had she and you not been pregnant she'd have thrown something a lot bigger at his head." His smiled beamed up cold hidden malice.

Emma just whined and snuggled against Oscar. She knew in her heart she was a complete idiot for choosing Liam. She should have just picked Oscar and thrown out that Mutt on his a** before he could figure out what happened.

Scarlette stirred her eyes opening slowly. Emma gasped and leaned forward smiling brightly. "Mummy? Daddy?" She mewed smiling at Emma and Oscar reaching out a pale shaking hand to them.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:15 pm
Isolde smiled back down at Sebastian, "Please understand why I must go with your father. He is my mate, I love him and have always loved him. I may not need him all the time, but he needs me during times like these more than ever. Please, when your sister wakes, let her know that I am glad she is better and to visit me when she is able to. You two will be known like my own, I want us to be good friends one day."

She left to go be with Liam. Oscar, on the other hand, grasp Scarlette's hand and placed a kiss against her palm, "You're feeling better, Scar, I can see it. You don't smell as bad as you did before either."

Anya could sense her kids nearby, even with the lycan kid as well. Her court had made the transition to the new castle with much distaste. They did not want to be anywhere near Emma's castle and were apprehensive about being near her. Anya reassured them that though they were in Emma's territory, they still had to answer to Anya and her only. Emma had no power over her court like she had no power over Emma's court. It was only fair at least.

She felt her children near her castle and left Conrad's side to see how they were. Luna was hand-in-hand with the lycan boy. What made Anya surprised was hearing Luna's heart beat for the lycan. Was this really Luna's calling? To be with a lycan? Yes, Anya had mentioned it before as a good way of gaining Emma's peoples trust, but to actually happen was a whole different story. Though she was worried about this new union, she would not stop it from continuing.

"Would you four care to play inside or outside?" Anya gave a pleasant smile, "Or a snack?"

"No, Mother," Alexei smiled at his mother, "We're quite happy here."

"Please, let me know if I can do anything to make anything better," Anya smiled once again before heading inside.

Celia gave a glance to Lauchlian, "Does she look like a b*****d queen to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:43 pm
"She seems just like every other mother to me." Lauchlain replied blandly. "I do not judge on first impressions though. Well. . . not all the time." He smiled softly at Luna then at Alexei. "Your sister speaks Turkish, best ask her to teach you so you can talk to your mate."

"Lauchlain! Lunch time!" His mother called. He gave a pout not wanting to be parted from Luna.

"Fine more minutes?" He whined back but the Lycan female frowned and called attention to Anya, instead of 'Your Grace' she said "Lady Consort, my I have your children stay for lunch? It'll be the only way I'll get my son to eat."

Emma smiled at her child who mewed and managed a tiny one in response to them both. "I'm glad. Sebastian is okay too yes?" She asked. Her twin went instantly to her side taking her free hand. "And little sister Bonny?" Scarlette asked.
"Scar, we agreed~! It was a boy and he would be named Henry~!" Sebastian whined. The twins stared each other down while Emma blinked. They'd picked out names for their sibling? Emma turned to Oscar wondering how he felt about the twins statements while they bickered in the background.

Nyssa handed Conrad a contract. "You are allowed on the territory provided your bipolar court follow these rules for hunting, feeding and not screwing up the masquerade we have in place. Failing any of these will result in disciplinary action taken by Emma. She has agreed not to poach any of your court provided yours don't try the same. However, if some of yours remain after the threat is passed they will be welcome like always."

"What if some of yours come to mine?" Conrad countered smug.

"They're too loyal to their Alpha to think of that, especially the vampires. The covens here are completely loyal to Emma. And aside from Liam, all the Lycan here are too. Don't try anything Conrad, we're watching you. Especially the Elders." Nyssa gave a polite smile wished him a good evening then went to attend more issues. She was assisting his daughter well, considering she used to be a Lady in Waiting to Anya.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 am
Anya was used to Emma's court acting like neanderthals at this point and didn't consider them in the least bit rude. They were more so...stupid, was the right word. She simply nodded and smiled, "Just as long as they are home before the sun rises, I know they are safe on these lands."

She went back inside to see her people were making their homes on and off Emma's territory. They didn't particularly care where the homes were built as long as it was near the castle. As long as they weren't causing any trouble and didn't start fight with Emma's mental court. Anya watched as Katya helped many of the vampires and the few lycans out. She worried Emma would go out of her way to kill her sister. Katya was inevitably stronger and smarter than Emma, so she trusted her sister would hold her ground.

"My Queen," a young female lycan approached Anya, "There is a notice that Emma plans on taking your kingdom because of this move. Shall we prepare a defense?"

"No, that won't be necessary," Anya chuckled at the thought, "Emma has a firm understanding that we will not be attacking her as she will not be attacking us. Also, Ellaine, if you have any family in Emma's court you may see them. There aren't any rules, that Emma hasn't put up, that my people cannot see her own."

"I would like to see them, yes," Ellaine smiled brightly, "But I promise my loyalty to solely you, my Queen. If you are ever threatened, know that my pack will fight for the death for you and the change you brought."

Anya was more than flattered as she watched Ellaine go and help the others prepare their homes. She hated how Emma treated her court like they were all criminals because of her up-bringing. Then again, she understood that Emma would treat her like a servant than someone who had once saved her life just because she did not have a father who was a king.

All three children gave the woman a knowing glance, they did not like their mother being treated less than what she truly was. They each gave other a glance before following Lauchlian to his mother's home. Compared to their homes, Lauchlian's home was more like a hut compared to their mother's amber-domain. There were no fine jewels anywhere, nothing lavished, and rather unkempt. Celia was about to make a remark before Alexei gently nudged her not to be rude in return to the lycan woman's utter callousness.

"Your home is quite simple," Luna innocently pointed out, "It's like a little cottage."

For a bunch of dogs that lived in the home, it was rather decent. He was used to grand furniture and old-style paintings that depicted famous battles. To him, the house was an utter bore. He looked to Celia, who was examining her nails, and Luna, who was more interested in talking to the lycan boy than anything else.

"These people don't have class," Celia spoke in their mother's native Russian tongue, "It's no wonder our sister is known as Leader of the Swine and Bovine."

"Perhaps she wants everyone to understand what charity is," Alexei responded in the same language, "Mother is always giving alms to the poor and sends money to the lesser surrounding villages."

"Emma is cruel and so is her court," Celia responded, her eyes saddening, "I feel terrible for Mother. All she wants is peace and Emma throws it back into her face. At least Luna and I will be good daughters for Mother and Father."

"Our mother is not Emma's mother," Alexei spoke in English.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games