Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:59 pm
Lucia clung to him still shaking. It wasn't a limo but it was still a car. And he was away from her. The darkness, the panic, she had felt like she could breathe until his return. Her arms and legs went around him keeping him close to her. half a week out from the wedding and she was still scared that he'd leave her one way or another. "Don't leave me." She whimpered. "Don't leave me like that or like anything ever. I can't. . . I can't lose you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:36 pm
Francis cooed to her continuously, keeping her in his arms and holding her tight. "I won't leave you again. Ever, I promise." He placed her ear on his heart in hopes that it would help her, even just a little. "Never forget zat."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 pm
With a smile, Lucia started to calm down, listening to the beat of his heart. Her arms tightened around him and she shivered. "I love you." Italy said with Lucia's voice so he wouldn't be the wiser.

You're lying to him.Lucia said in her mind. He hate's liars!

Shut up! Italy hissed. Of course I lied to him! I want you to be happy! I don't want to get in the way of that! Do you really think he'd have enough room for me in his heart now you're having his baby? I'm not a person I can't give him that.

Yes you can, we can. Together. We are one body. Just tell him. Lucia replied.

Okay. After. When we come back I'll tell him. I promise.

"Are we still going to the festival?" Lucia asked smiling up at him throug hred puffy eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 pm
Francis, unsure of what she was pausing for, gently took his hand with hers and pulled her toward the car. "I'd sure like to take you. Eef you want to." He patted the top of her head gently and motioned to their vehicle. "What do you say~?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:39 am
He's on to us! Italy hissed. You paused too long!

You talk too much! Lucia hissed back as she said to France. "I'd love to go. Still want to go. You told me about it and you're not worming your way out of it now!" She giggled softly and got into the car. She sighed after a while and rubbed her temples. "Italy talks too much." She noted into the silence. "Ever since we discovered I'm pregnant she won't shut up about names and clothing colours and the nursery! She's even talking about extending the apartment or maybe building a house near the school in the wards. It's giving me a headache."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 am
Francis easily shut her car door and strode to his own side, getting in and fastening both their seatbelts. "She keeps talking? Well, ask 'er to quiet down for a leetle while." Seconds later he drove off, going around the circle and out the drive while turning on a little music, Schubert to be exact. "Ees zat all she's saying? I mean, zhere ees only so much baby zhings you can deescuss."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:03 pm
Lucia smiled softly. "Yes but she's like a broken record. But at least she's excited." She added at the end with a smile absently rubbing the little bump. "She's quiet now but she was active not too long ago. I think she was trying to stop me having a panic attack when you went to grab the car."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm
Francis kept looking over at her, a bit in concern and a bit out of habit. "Well, I assume she 'elped you, because you're calm now, aren't you?" He asked softly, smiling a tad. Yes, he had questions to ask about Italy, but he knew how to hold his tongue also. It didn't bother him much to not know.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 pm
Lucia nodded a little and mirrored his smile. She hated lying to him. But if she told the truth, she didn't know what her other self would do. "So what's this festival about?" She asked giving his thigh a slow rub.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:53 pm
Francis immediately blushed at her rub and his part poked out of his pants a tiny bit. "Stuttgart Spring Festival, as I've found eet to be called. Eet's every spring." He gazed to her once every now and again, not very focused on that topic whatsoever.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Lucia giggled slightly. "Is it? Sounds fun. I never really went to anything like that before." She noted. "I hope they're fun." Italy had begun talking again but Lucia didn't listen. However she did agree that the closer they got the more hidden dread they both felt. As if the earth was telling them to stay away. But France wanted to take her out. Who was she to say no when she knew the face he'd pull if she asked to turn back? What if he jumped to a conclusion and babied her thinking their growing infant was causing her trouble?! Oh she couldn't ruin the evening for him. Neither of them could do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:52 pm
Francis noticed her silence and looked at her. " 'Ey, darleeng, are you alright?" He almost instantly thought something was the matter, because she was gazing off in thought again. His thoughts went to the child and her at the same time. Would she be okay? Moreover, would they be okay? He pulled the car to the shoulder and turned it off, looking at her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:59 pm
Lucia turned. "I just, I don't know I guess I have this strange feeling like something bad might happen." She said blushing slightly. "I've been trying to think of reasons why I'd think this but nothing has come to mind. I'm sorry I'm worrying you, it must be baby brain."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 am
Francis kept trained eyes of worry and concern on her own green pair and placed a hand to her shoulder. "Darleeng, eef zhere's danger, we need not go. Do you understand? I can't risk anyzhing, especially you two." He would most definitely turn the car around if need be, and it were a honest consideration at this point.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am
"No my love it's okay. We can go. The feeling has passed anyway. It was just that bridge we went over that freaked me out." She said smiling and cupping his cheek. "I want to go on this date with you. We won't get many of these moments when our baby is born." She leaned forward and kissed him deeply her eyes shining.

Now you're the one lying. Italy whispered in her mind.

"I promise." She said again. "I'm okay. I want to win a teddy at a game for our baby."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff