Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

A child sat opposite her, a little boy whose body was battered. A cast concealed Oliver's right arm, his left was bandaged up and covered in scratches. Some of his ribs were broken and half of his face was swollen and bruised. He couldn't see out of his left eye, and probably wouldn't for some hours yet. Liquid seeped from the closed eye. And Andrea didn't have to look to know that Oliver's back was covered in marks that were evidently from a beating he had received many times. Some marks were old scars, some were recent scabs, and others.. Well they were fresh enough to make the little doctor's blood boil. It was a textbook case of paternal abuse and maternal neglect. Or so it seemed. To Andrea, nothing was just textbook. Her sharp, hazel eyes met the stubborn blue-eyed gaze of the abused minor. They had been here for a long time. This was at least the seventh trip Oliver had made to her office over the passing months. And each time he remained silent, refusing to talk but happy enough to sit there listening to her speak of trivial things. Occasionally she'd been able to surprise an answer out of him, or a laugh. He really was a sweet boy beneath the tough guy act he donned for protection. She had given him her card sometime ago so he could call her for anything, but he never dialed her number. So she'd made it a habit to give him a new one at the end of every session. Not that they saw each other that regularly, as his father whisked him away the moment the doctors gave their consent for the boy to be discharged. This time, however, Oliver couldn't return home until either Andrea signed her report stating that he'd be safe at home, or his injuries fully healed. Maybe it was because of this, or maybe it was because they'd bonded over one-sided conversations, but for some reason Oliver was slightly more.. Social today. Though he still didn't seem quite willing to reveal any information about the circumstances leading to his hospitalization. Feeling a little disheartened as their session came to a close, Andrea once again gave her patient a business card, which he again, refused until he was at her door. She waved him goodbye and mentally prepared herself for her next session. With a woman by the name of Hikaru, who she'd come into contact with via a mutual acquaintance. Casting her gaze upon the seated brunette, Andrea offered a warm smile.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Dae. Please, come in."

The redhead held the door to her office open, already mentally assessing the individual despite seeing her for the first time only a few seconds before. She could tell that Hikaru was agitated by something, there was a stiffness in her manner that made her agitation apparent. She could also tell that Hikaru was troubled. Why else would she come here as a client?

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Work]
COMPANY → [Hikaru]
FEELING → [professional]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [work]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:09 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

After a few more minutes of waiting, she shifted her position, crossing one leg over the other, moving her arm to check on her watch. Two hours left before lunch time. She then took notice of the elderly man who was assisted by a caregiver, the patient on the wheelchair but smiling at the assistant. A past memory flickered into her brain, an elderly fallen angel that she had to assist until it was time for the man to head back home with his family. However, she couldn't recall when it had occurred exactly; Japan had been a treasure trove of memories for her, but ever since she moved into Soleil, she had lots of memories to put in the new treasure trove, both good and bad. Sadly, though, recent memories were more on the bad side than good, especially with Solaris' past almost-death experience and the fact that Corbin had been kissed by the one who had been toyed by Sarina in the past.

Hikaru's reverie was snapped awake by the voice of the psychologist calling out to her. Blue irises inspected the look curiously before the words percolated into her head and she smiled, though it was mostly coerced. "So you're the therapist referred to me by Corbin. It's a pleasure to meet you, Doctor, unless it is okay for me to address you informally," the fallen angel responded. If she had to continue on with the introduction, it would be best that the office would be the starting point, a little reprieve from the scenery that was just a bit too chaotic for her current liking, more so with her mood. In fact, there was even the child crying, hugging the mother tightly, because she was about to get her vaccination around thirty minutes later.

Mood: partially relieved
Company: lots of NPCs, talking to Andrea
Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:51 pm
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞

Andrea nodded her head in response to the statement made by Hikaru. Yes, she had met with their mutual acquaintance and from that meeting they had made an appointment for the young woman. It was an unorthodox method, but she didn't mind. What she did in her spare time was her business, and as far as the hospital was concerned, as long as she did her job it didn't matter.

"If you would prefer that, then you may call me by my given name, Andrea, and I shall do the same."

Despite the cool professionalism with which she spoke, the doctor was surrounded by a warm air that usually helped people to feel at ease in her presence. Walking inside her office and closing the door behind them, she took her customary seat behind her desk and motioned for Hikaru to take the seat opposite.

"You may already know this, but whatever you say in this room is strictly confidential. Whatever you say in this room, stays in this room. I cannot tell anyone anything about our sessions together without your permission. There are a few exceptions, like if I believe you are in danger of harming either yourself or others. In which case, I would consult with you before informing the police or doctors."

Most people already knew about the doctor-client confidentiality rule, but Andrea was still required to say it. She had to make sure that each person who walked through that door knew that they were safe, that they could trust her.

"Now, what would you like to talk about? It doesn't have to be anything personal, just whatever you're comfortable with."

At least this client didn't seem to have an issue with how young she was. One male client in particular became verbally abusive when he saw her for the first time. He'd called her horrible names and after implying that she was nothing more than a child, he'd tried to physically assault her. Luckily she'd reached the panic button in time and before he could do anything too bad, someone had come to her rescue and taken him away. Crossing her legs and banishing the memory, she took out a notepad and pen.

"Would you mind if I take notes?"

LOCATION → [Work]
COMPANY → [Hikaru]
FEELING → [professional]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [work]
OOC → [...]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

The brunette nodded as she stood up, ready for the session. "Very well, Andrea it is." As soon as the door was closed shut behind them, she sat down on the chair not far from the psychologist's desk. The cushion flattened comfortably against her rear as she made herself comfortable, though at the rule about confidentiality, that was when she swallowed a bit of the saliva that threatened to lodge itself into her throat. If Anthony would have to ask her about how she had been, she would have to condense the story, to go straight to the point. When Andrea asked if it would be okay for notes to be taken, the fallen angel's baby blue orbs were fixed on her interlaced hands on her lap, nodding solemnly. The therapist had dealt with multiple clients in the past so she had to trust her on that one.

"I won't mind, because it will be a long story."

She then rose her head as she began narrating on, knowing that the psychologist deserved to know the root cause of all the emotional trauma she had been enduring all this time.

"The feeling of resentment began when the Ice family showed up and moved into Soleil. Turned out that Isaac was a spy helping out with the huntress out to kill my friend, who was now in France together with Xander, her fiance and Isaac's older brother. But then... I started to have feelings for Anthony, their youngest brother, and Cassandra, the cousin, had set me up with him, even when I was not emotionally ready, still distraught over a loss of a friend who left Soleil. I had no choice but to confess and be in a relationship with him right away just to shut Cassandra up. Also... Corbin was kissed by Isaac. In short, that resentment just doesn't want to let go. I... just don't know what to do."

That was all she had to confess for now, her tone definitely tense. But still, she waited for what Andrea would suggest to help her sort out her feelings. Anything but medications.

Mood: distraught
Company: Andrea
Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:17 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:13 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NO ONE User Image THE HOSPITAL User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image IN LAYOUT

“It’s okay to cry.” Samael told Niall as the tiny tomato held his stuffed alpaca close.
                              They were are the hospital today, just to get Niall his yearly flu shots to help boost his
                              resistance against some viruses. They were seated outside at the waiting area. “You
                              can also hold my hand if you want to.”
                              Samael offered as he held out his hand for
                              Niall to take. The little boy regarded it for a moment before he held on to his stuffed
                              alpaca closer. “I’ll be okay, papa! I am a big boy now!” Niall declared as he puffed
                              his chest out in an attempt to look a little braver. One of the nurses stepped out of the
                              pediatrician’s office to call for them.

Niall froze in his spot. “It’s okay, I have you.” Samael reassured his tiny tomato as
                              Niall unconsciously sought out his hand. They went in together and Niall sat down on the
                              seat, grip tightening as the doctor prepared to administer the shot. “Can I have ice
                              cream after this?”
                              He questioned with pleading eyes. Samael hummed with a nod.
                              “Yes, we can. Mint and chocolate chip?” He questioned. Niall squeeze his eyes shut
                              when he felt the cold cotton graze his arm.

“Can I have a cookie too?” He asked. He froze when he felt the syringe, though it was
                              gone just as quickly as it had come. “I’ll get you a big bowl of parfait instead.” He
                              chuckled as the doctor slapped over a bandaid. He declared Niall’s annual flu shot finished,
                              wrote down a quick note and sent them on their way. Niall wasn’t in the mood to leave
                              just yet though, with his tears streaming down his face and his nose streaking snot down,
                              he didn’t want to face the outside world just yet.

“Stay?” He asked as they exited the doctor’s office. “Can we stay?” He asked as he dug
                              his feet into the floor before the older red head could walk any further. He turned to look
                              down at his little one, who was too busy trying to keep his calm to even bother getting
                              his ice cream yet. “Hug?” He asked as he raised his arms. Samael picked him up and
                              held him close before settling down into the nearest chair. Perhaps ice cream could wait.

ShadowStar369

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm

"You... Feel like dismembering your... Puppy?"

The young teen nodded eagerly, mustering up a miserable expression for her benefit. Andrea made a noncommittal noise in response, lowering her gaze to look at the folder in her hand. This kid, Bianca, had visited her at least twice a month, each time with a new mental ailment. Last week she'd claimed to be narcoleptic. Unfortunately for Bianca, however, the young doctor was able to see through the deception to the real problem; Bianca was lonely. She had no friends her age and her parents were busy trying to earn enough money to help pay for her college tuition, amongst other things. Her only companion was an imaginary bear she dubbed "Cuddles" and her infant brother. When her brother got older it would help ease things, but for the time being she was lonely and regularly sought appointments with Andrea, coming up with new ideas to catch her attention. It was amusing at times, bothersome at others. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the kid. She had tried to stop their meetings, discouraging her from taking up her precious time, but Bianca had pulled a stunt and injured her arm in retaliation. It was easier just to schedule these short meetings every now and then, that way she could 'treat' Bianca's loneliness and have a mini break at the same time. It was nice to have some amusing company sometimes.

"Our time is up, Bianca. Our next appointment will be next fortnight. Until then, please stay out of trouble."

Bianca excitedly left her office sometime later, practically hugging Andrea around the waist as she left. The redhead gazed at her watch, groaning when she saw the time. She had another patient before she could go on her break. Shaking away her tiredness in the privacy of her office, she forced a neutral expression when she called for the next client, an older man who seemed to have some residual PTSD from his time in the army. He had a habit of stalling when it came time for them to part ways, sometimes even going so far as to cuff himself to her desk one time when he was really desperate. He too, was a lonely soul. Today he was on his best behaviour, though that didn't necessarily mean it made it any easier for her to get any information from him at all. He was the type to give her just enough information to keep their sessions going, but never enough to actually treat him. Often their meetings were just her going over the same stuff over again and him pretending not to listen. When he'd finally left her in peace, she found herself blessedly alone. She crossed her arms over her desk and rested her head on them, closing her eyes for a short while before she got up to take her break. Beneath the mandatory white lab coat she wore as part of a uniform, she was wearing a cute little outfit thrown together with a skirt she'd bought a while ago with Samael, her neighbor.

"Any new kids in today?"

She asked a nurse smilingly, pausing for a response. Andrea had always loved kids, so when there were kids visiting the pediatrician, she'd often hang about and eat her morning snack in there while she breaked. Otherwise she'd be in the break room or outside in the car park. The nurse nodded and indulged her with a description of the child and his dad. Apparently the kid had gotten his flu shot today. Brave little soldier. The nurse's depiction of the father son duo reminded her of her neighbours, so Andrea decided to swing by and say hello. The psychologist opened the door to the designated area and poked her head through, breaking out into a warm smile at the sight of the two boys. Her hand slipped into her coat pocket while she pushed the door open.

"Who's the brave boy the nurse's have been telling me about? I think he deserves a lollipop."

Andrea entered the room and approached the duo and squatted before the child in the chair, holding out a red lollipop that she'd been saving for herself. One of her patients, a grandmother, had gifted it to her knowing of her partiality to sweets. Her gaze flicked over to Samael, silently asking for permission to give his son the small treat.

"You know what I like to do when I get my shots? I draw a little face on the bandaid. How about you?"

LOCATION → [Work]
COMPANY → [None]
FEELING → [Exhausted]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [work]
OOC → [...]

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:20 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image ANDREA User Image THE HOSPITAL User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image IN LAYOUT

When the door creaked open, he half expected it to be another set of parent and child
                              coming into the waiting area. However, the familiar face of Andrea Dae had poked in with
                              a smile, before she came into the room. Samael nodded towards her in acknowledgement
                              as Niall shifted at the sound of her voice. He peeked from Samael’s shoulder, large violet
                              eyes glassy from his tears before he wiped them away with the sleeves of his autumn coat.
                              He shifted on Samael’s lap to sit there properly, instead of remaining curled up in a fetal
                              position in his father’s arms.

“For me?” He asked as he looked gingerly at the lollipop, while Samael gave Andrea
                              another nod as a gesture that it was okay to offer him sweets. His small hands reached
                              out for it and he took it, before unwrapping it quickly. Just as he was about to shove it
                              into his mouth, Niall remembered his manners before sheepishly saying “Thank you,”
                              with a shy little smile playing on his lips.

As he enjoyed his little treat, Andrea was telling him about what she usually did after she
                              got her shots—which was apparently to draw faces on them. Niall giggled a little as he
                              pictured the bandaids. “Do they look funny?” He questioned. He wanted to try that too!
                              Though maybe at home, since he doesn’t have a pen with him at the moment… “Mama
                              usually kisses it better.”
                              Niall told her. “But I haven’t seen mama in a while so I’m
                              with papa! Papa says we’ll get ice cream!!”
                              He exclaimed excitedly. “Do you like ice
                              cream? I like chocolate chip and nutella!”
                              He added.

ShadowStar369
                              Couldn't think of much lines for Samael so here's a chock load of Niall XP

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 am

The little doctor could tell that her young friend had been crying, or had been about to. She was glad that he seemed to cheer up upon her arrival. She hated to see kids cry, it just broke her heart. Her hand absently went to her stomach before dropping to her side. She could remember how it felt to have life within her, could remember the exhilarating feeling that accompanied the knowledge that she'd have a little child of her own in just nine months. She remembered the excitement that blossomed whenever she looked at the scales to find she'd gained more weight for the two of them and her tummy had rounded and grew. She also remembered the feeling of utter devastation when she was forced to abort the baby, remembered how it felt like a part of her had died when the remains were emptied from her stomach. She remembered the hate that had overcome her when she'd also been forced to have an operation that would ensure that she would never fall pregnant again. She'd thought of adopting, sure. But once you felt that little spark of life within you, nothing was quite the same.

"Yes, for you."

She chuckled a little at his thanks and watched as his little hands deftly worked the wrappings in no time at all. She could remember being that age and having the utmost difficulty opening the lollipop wrappings. She had even tried using her teeth on occasion. Niall gave her a shy little smile and she returned it with a dazzling one of her own. She wished she could have a sweet little boy just like this one.

"Do they look funny? Well, why don't you be the judge?"

She dug around in her pockets and produced a felt tip pen, perfect for drawing on stuff. Andrea gestured for him to show her his arm, and in a matter of seconds, had managed to draw the yellow dog from the Adventure Time series on his bandaid. She held her breath, hoping he liked it as she pulled away and returned the pen to her pocket. She looked up at the boy's father and gave him a small smile, too. She didn't leave anybody out.

"Thank you for shopping with me, by the way. I don't believe I thanked you then.. How do you like the skirt?"

She stepped back and swished it a little, evidently showing no regret of purchasing the item. She loved it. Niall caught her attention again with a comment about his mother which dimmed her smile. She could read between the lines. His mother was out of the picture, either dead, in jail, or divorced from Samael. It must be hard raising a kid on your own. She'd once had the courage to do so, been prepared to take on the world and make a place in this world for her unborn child. But times changed, and she'd been fifteen at the time. Age had altered her opinion on many things. Unsure of how to respond without making things awkward, she did the first thing that came to mind. She kissed the bandaid and booped his nose with her forefinger.

"There! All better. The fairies will fix it all up." Fairies. In her childhood, they'd fixed everything. The boy mentioned ice cream and she beamed at him. "Of course I love ice cream! Chocolate chip and nutella? That sounds yummy! I like cherry ripe and chocolate... And mint! And... There are far too many flavors to choose from. I don't think I can pick!"

She threw her hands up helplessly, giggling a little. She'd always been good with kids, able to get down on their level and play along with them. Her gaze flicked to the clock on an opposite wall and she read the time, frowning a little. She was wasting most of her break here, but she didn't mind.

"Would you mind if I joined the both of you for ice cream? I haven't eaten anything at all today, and you've convinced me that the only thing that can save me is ice cream."

She directed the last comment to Niall, hoping to get another smile out of him. Hopefully he's forgotten all about the shot by now. She had a while before her next patient was due, so she wouldn't mind hanging out with them for a bit, if it was okay with Samael. Her stomach growled then, as if on cue, and her cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

"Ah, that's embarrassing... Sorry."

LOCATION → [Work]
COMPANY → [Samael & Niall]
FEELING → [Exhausted]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [work]
OOC → [He is such a cutie! heart ]

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image ANDREA User Image THE HOSPITAL User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image IN LAYOUT

When Andrea had told him to the judge of her customized bandaids, Niall brightened up.
                              Does this mean he gets a doodle? Andrea produced a pen from her coat pocket and he
                              squirmed with delight. “Whoa there, careful. You’re making my legs ache.” Samael
                              told Niall as he placed his hands on his small waist and held him down. Niall stuck his arm
                              out for Andrea to draw on, and he peered over to watch her work. “It’s a dog!” He
                              exclaimed in delight as he pulled away when she finished to take a better look at the
                              drawing. “Look, papa! It’s a dog!” He exclaimed one more time. Though, before Andrew
                              could even reply to Niall, the child had already busied himself with suckling on his lollipop
                              as he admired Andrea’s artistic skills.

“I didn’t know you were pretty artistic.” Andrew complimented her with a chuckle
                              when she had turned her attention towards him. She thanked him for going shopping
                              with her the other day. He waved his hand. “It’s not a problem. It’s nicer to spend
                              time with someone instead of always being alone.”
                              Samael told her. While he knew
                              he had Niall to fill in the loneliness, he still missed the feeling of hanging out with
                              someone from his own age group. “The skirt looks really nice, by the way. Pink and
                              flowers suits you a lot.”
                              He chuckled. Andrea soon knelt down to kiss Niall’s bandaid
                              before she booped his nose with his finger.

“Fairies?” Niall asked, face lighting up at the mention. “I like fairies!” He exclaimed.
                              He reached out to cup her face between his small hands quickly. “You look like a fairy!”
                              He exclaimed before he giggled and let go. “We lived in a place with lotsa fairies! Like
                              the wiw—wiwo—wiwo the whips.”
                              Niall had struggled to say the name since it was a
                              little tricky, though when he managed to string together a rough pronunciation, he puffed
                              his chest out with pride.

“Will of the wisps.” Samael corrected. “The fairies that guide you to your fate.” He
                              added. Of course, the quick discussions of ice cream quickly flowed into the conversation
                              as Andrea began to animatedly talk about the flavors she liked. Samael nodded his head
                              thoughtfully before he picked up Niall to set him down on his own two feet. Andrea
                              seemed to be unsure if she was welcome to join them. Samael got up to his feet and
                              dusted off the invisible dirt on his clothes before a loud growl could be heard.

He paused to look at the embarrassed Andrea while Niall’s face blossomed into a smile as
                              he giggled and pointed at her. “You’re hungry.” He stated, a little obviously. Samael
                              chuckled as he watched the exchange that went on between the two. They truly got along
                              well. He appreciated her company. “Well, it looks like the will of the wisps heard us
                              and decided your fate for you, Andrea.”
                              He cheekily said with a grin playing on his
                              lips. “It looks like the fairies want you to have your ice cream with Niall too.” He
                              added. “We can head down to the ice cream parlor now to get you something
                              to eat. They might have that dish with a huge waffle folded in half with four
                              scoops of ice cream wedged between. With sprinkles, of course.”
                              He suggested.
                              If she really was as hungry as she’d said, he’d made sure she at least got solid substance
                              to eat instead of just grabbing an ice cream cone.

ShadowStar369
                              Sorry for replying a little late! razz

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:50 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ②④тн

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②②⑧
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:35 pm

╔══════════════╗

Mika looks around the hospital as it is her first day. She had a big bright smile playing across her face. She was so excited. She knew some people were gonna find out what she really was but it was worth it to see people who could go without harm. She loved helping people where she could. With a job at a hospital it would be perfect for her to really help people. Maybe even find a boyfriend eventually. She didnt know. She wanted to experience life as humans did.

She walks into her first room and smiles to the person as she walks across the room and takes a set of latex gloves from the box. "hi, I'm Doctor Fayte" she explains "what can I do for you?"

╚══════════════╝

LOCATION: Hospital .STATUS: Single .MOOD: excited .MONEY: $150 on hand < $850 in bank .COMPANY: emergency room patient #1 .

Yui Matsune

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:22 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυиє ①④тн

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②④⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

[[Designation: Dr. James -- Laird]]

User Image

It was busy being a doctor, and Xeven mostly did his job with a cheery dedication. While most people might not remember his face he was normally do work as he was supposed to since he took over the position not too long ago. Going through rounds here at the hospital did remind Xeven that Earth had a lot of issues his people had long resolved though he wasn't out of practice. Being an alliance doctor did allow him to stay in touch with similar ailments and procedures so he wasn't unprepared at any point.

Today was no different to the extraterrestrial physician as he checked emails, made his rounds, and did everything he was in charge of doing especially as the head physician. Soleil was a pretty peaceful town, and the presence of multiple different type of Earthlings put him in contact with a lot of fairly interesting patients. Speaking of which, it was time for private meetings as well so he made his way back to his office.

Once there he would sit at his desk and do a little more work as he waited for his first meeting of the day to arrive He believed it was someone named Rose.

User Image

C.L: [Hospital] __ C.A: [N/A] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single] __C.W.: [Physicians Uniform]

AnnoyedPanda

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
Rose Holiday
User Image

xxxRose was actually a bit nervous. She was meeting a new doctor today and it always made her a bit apprehensive. The idea that each new doctor she met would tell her the cancer was back caused her palms to sweat. She was so used to being in remission; the last three years have been amazing! The quiet hum of her Chevy Volt helped the music playing from her bluetooth drown out her fears. Not entirely, but enough to keep her calm. The dread of hearing that phrase was ever present. It had began to build up as she went to be the night before. Not even the help of that handsome man could settle the nerves she was harboring. The drinks that followed had loosened her up, but didn't calm her. She went to be anxious and woke up anxious. Of course, Rose knew that this visit was inevitable. There was no avoiding the hospital, or doctors, when she had prescriptions to fill and routine check-ups. Her normal doctor couldn't do it anymore because of her move. She had hoped. When he had told her otherwise, the reality sank in and she almost had a panic attack. She understood the difficulty it would cause for the both of them, and her health was most important, but she was still comfortable with him and not these new people. He had been her doctor, basically, since she was twelve!

"Calm down, Rose," she told herself as she tried to ease her tense muscles, sitting back in the driver seat. Looking up from the road as the hospital came into view, she took a look around the parking lot as she entered it and tried to find a close space to park in. She wasn't cripple, yet, and thus didn't get the privilege of the front spaces. However, luck seemed to be on her side and the parking lot didn't look crowded, allowing for a front spot of her own! The little things. Parking, Rose unbuckled herself before taking a deep breath in and out. Calm. The likelihood of her cancer coming back was rather slim. She would be just fine. Dropping her head against the head rest of her seat, she heaved an exaggerated sigh before exiting her car. Despite her anxious demeanor, she was feeling rather casual today which was accented by the camisole, shorts and her wavy strawberry blonde locks. Fluffing her light curls, she slung her bag over her shoulder and marched into the hospital.

The receptionist looked rather bored. "I'm here to see a doctor..." she paused as she forgot the name of the guy she was meeting. Fumbling around in her bag for her phone, she pulled it out and looked through her emails quickly. Her amber orbs swiftly looked over each one at a speed that would make someone's jaw drop. An analytical mind, she read at alarming speeds. "Laird." Finally she found it! Putting her phone away, she looked back at the girl while she waited to be told where to go. Once given a destination, Rose spun around and made her way up to the man's office. Twirling a wavy curl around a finger, a nervous tick that occasionally manifested from childhood, she rocked back and forth on her feet in the elevator as she rode it up. This had to be over soon. The doors opened as she was exiting like a rocket from the dock and towards the office. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. Without so much as a verbal acknowledgement, she let herself into the office.xxx

utfit: Doctor Visit+Haironey: $1000 ╳ ompanion: Stranger
User Image
OOC:
asbloodrunscold

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games