Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:57 pm
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

The confident woman's pleas for help made Lysander feel strange. An odd sensation reverberated in his chest, causing him to quickly break the kiss and pull away from Zariel. He felt protective of her. A mere stranger, and not even a lover at that. Maybe it was because he could somewhat relate to her dilemma. He too, had an inner voice whispering dark thoughts to him. The only difference between them, was that Lysander could always drown his out and ignore it with his promiscuous mask. "Nah, Zariel. You're beautiful. And strong." He responded awkwardly, staring down at the ravenette with an unreadable expression.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"Hmm... Betcha I know someone who can make you feel better~!" He announced suddenly, plucking the phone from Zariel's grasp once she checked her new message. His name was Jaquinne, right? Such a weird name... Oh well. Whatever. He better be worth it. Lysander quickly snapped a picture of Zariel, despite her ruined makeup and tears. He then sent the photo to her date. "Your date's crying. You better come quickly or else something bad might happen.." Within mere moments he had typed and sent the message, glad that he was tall so if Zariel tried to snatch her phone back, she wouldn't be able to reach. He finally dropped the phone into her lap.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

Lysander cracked a half-hearted smile at her comment about his tricks. "Ouch, doll.. That hurts... Of course I'm doing it for my own personal gain. I mean, you're a ten in my book. Besides... If I didn't help a girl out in need, what kind of flirt would I be? Geez.." He glanced down at the phone as it began to vibrate once more. Someone was calling her, but she didn't seem to be in any state to answer.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Serious. The mask is gone. σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:50 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

She remained silent, desperately shutting the voices out though there were still some that slipped into her mind. She was struggling as a being with occasional shifts and splitting images in between. Both Zariel and Ynez's voice overlapped one another as they spoke. It wasn't a good sign, the body wouldn't be able to support two seperate identity at once. She wasn't aware of anything until she heard the sound of her phone snapping pictures. "What are yo-" she tried to snatch it away from him but despite her height, she still wasn't tall enough to take her phone from his hands. It didn't take long until she had given up. Was he mocking her? She smiled weakly until her gaze returned to the screen of her phone. What has he done- the message was directed towards.. Jaquinne? She raised her head and stared at Lysander with a dumbfounded expression before she breathed a sigh and gave him a punch on his chest. "Way to go for ruining a woman's image in front of her date- you're a strange flirt." she sighed at the sight of herself, her makeup was running. How dreadful she looked. She had her bag of makeup with her but that was the last thing on her mind. Her attention soon shifted to the violinist who went out of tune and broke down in the middle of the crowd, then towards some of them who seemed to be in a small panic. Would that explain her current situation? Then, why isn't anything occuring to the blonde in front of her? She wondered. Just as she was about to speak, what's remaining of her self esteem was shot down by the man in front of her. Personal benefits. Of course. The woman laughed with an obvious tone of self mockery. "Of course." she murmured, a pained expression crept its way across her features. "What right do I have to think that I could become an acquaintence of yours. I guess the voices were right. I'm a tool." the woman answered weakly with an occasional crack in her voice. One by one, the voices crept inside her mind. It was then she felt her phone vibrating. It was an incoming call from Jaquinne. She stared blankly at her phone, letting it ring until it had stopped. Perhaps it was the same for Jaquinne, too. She looked down and bit her lip as she desperately held back her tears. Her eyebrows furrowed into a knot. It was then her phone rang again and still, she made no attempt to pick up. Her irises darkened and she gazed at the man. "I'll be alright on my own. Perhaps you could try your luck on another woman. I'll still keep this though." the woman held the strip of paper he handed her earlier and offered a painful smile before she looked down at her phone that had started buzzing again.

I Feel: (( Hurt ))
I Think: (( Shut up! Stop! ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( Lysander ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:25 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus followed along with her, his arm still twined with hers and looked from stall to stall as they passed them. While he could eat just about anything he as in the mood for something with meat. But being his first time here in maybe a hundred years or so he didnt know the food too well, though he knew some of the language. Once in line he tilted his head to look at her and took a slow breath. She didnt really smell of fear anymore, just the residue, though there was that moment when he mentioned leaving. He actually had the thought that he could like her...at least physically, it would take a little time to see what kind of a person she was once her voice came back. He gave her arm a warm squeeze to get her attention and tilted his head the other way.
"Point to the kind that you would like and I will order for you."

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:21 am

User Image

Lysander chuckled as Zariel's fist hit his chest. She would thank him when her date arrived. Surely Jaquinne would be able to help in some way. He did seem to hold some sway over the ravenette. "That's not how I usually operate." He had the feeling that he'd said something wrong. She seemed upset. But he was just saying what was expected of him. "Besides, if he really liked you.. Then he wouldn't care how you look." He added, crossing his arms in front of his tattooed chest. How was he going to deal with her during the wait for her date to arrive?

User Image

"Ah- Okay.. I admit, that came out wrong... Uhm..." Lysander suddenly seemed really uncomfortable. He ran a hand through his long hair, his emerald eye trained on her smaller form. "I didn't mean... It like that... Mostly... Uh..." He finally decided to cut himself off and drop the subject. There was no point in digging himself a hole when her date was on his way to their location.

User Image

"Way to make a guy feel needed." He commented sarcastically, squatting down in front of his new companion. "Eh... Not really interested in other women at the moment. Besides, I promised to stay, didn't I?" Lysander glanced up in the direction of the stage. Something was up. People seemed to be out of it. And in his experience, it was never a good sign. Suddenly a concerned looking male caught his attention. The male seemed to be desperately looking for someone, and he held a phone to his ear. "Ha... Looks like loverboy's here." He stated, waving the guy over.

User Image

σσd ⋮ Awkward σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSION chokes THIS FLOWER UNTIL SHE CRIES NO MORE
POSSESSING ALL THE BEAUTY HUNGRY STILL FOR MORE

Heaven holds a sense OF WONDER!.

And I wanted to Believe that I'd Get caught up when
You are silent You are breathing I am free

Jaquinne swore when Zariel didn't pick up. He kept calling her number repeatedly, hoping that she would answer. From the picture he was able to determine her location. She was somewhere on the beach. Near a stage? The blonde literally ran at full speed towards their original meeting place, suddenly glad that he often went for runs most mornings. It kept him in shape. Once he arrived at the beach, Jaquinne looked around for his friend. He scanned the faces of each passing person, searched for someone which even faintly resembled Zariel. It was to no avail. Finally, just as he was about to give up, he saw someone gesturing to him wildly. He didn't recognise the person, but chose to go out on a limb and guess that this was the male who had texted him earlier on Zariel's phone. The blonde frowned when he heard Zariel's voice in his mind. His ability was kicking in again. Sometimes it got a little annoying. He made his way over to the male and froze when he saw Zariel. "Sorry I'm late... Are you okay?" He smiled faintly.

σσd ⋮ Worried σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ People ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:15 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.

User Image

She rubbed her hands against her eyes, wiping away the mascara that melted on her face. She had managed to clean off most of it but some were still left on her face, very much obvious with her contrasting pale complexion. The woman couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, a genuine one despite her depressed mood. His words were very much.. strange. "Still. Who would want to show their horrid state in front of someone." she rubbed the black markings away from her palm but failed miserably as she had only made it worse. Her gaze then returned to her companion once he started speaking again. She looked at him with faint glimmer within her eyes. Had she misunderstood something? "You're wrong." She parted her lips in attempt to ask but had decided not to pursue this subject any further. She didn't want to know the answer to her question. She noticed tattoos on his chest and decided to leave a black handprint on one of the empty spots on his skin. For some strange reason, it made her feel nostalgic, like how she fingerpainted when she was a child. She frowned when he had reached her eye level, obviously unsatisfied with his sarcasm. Way to make her taste her own medicine. "Technically, you did but don't most of the flirts lose interest when they meet a tough cookie." countered the woman with yet another sarcastic comment. Her eyes were downcast once more and she twiddled her fingers in an awkward manner. There was slight tension in the atmosphere but it had disappeared over the minutes. "..but you did stick to your promise. You're a nice guy despite how you kept denying it earlier. Guys are cooler when they're honest, guess you lost some points there." she murmured, forcing a joke out of her. She let out a small yelp when Lysander gestured for Jaquinne to come over. The poor woman who was a little too late to escape to the toilet had her head hung low as she hid herself behind her tall companion. She was awfully embarrassed after having her picture taken without her consent. Unwilling to make eye contact with her friend who had rushed over to her aid, a sense of guilt had started to surface. "I didn't mean to disturb you- I'm sorry.." she squeezed her voice out of her system.

"Look at how shameful you are."
"Aren't you always a troublemaker. Don't be full of yourself, he came because he pitied you."

'I don't need pity-' the devil bit her lip. She could clearly feel how frustrated Ynez was with their current situation. Zariel didn't think she'd live to dver see Ynez getting riled up over anything. The angel was known to be very, very patient. She snuck a peek at Jaquinne through her long lashes, checking to see if he was angry with her. She froze when she noticed the smile upon his face and quickly averted her gaze. Is he not mad?

"He's just being nice to you." the voice rang and Ynez asked the ravenette to ignore whatever it's been telling her. The angel had a much stronger willpower compared to Zariel at she was very envious of that. "I'll be alright." the nurse answered weakly, a hint of doubt could be heard within her voice. She was unsure who to trust at this point. She knew that the voice in her head was trying to knock her off balance but what it said had also made sense in a way the woman couldn't help but believe it. She slowly lifted her head and walked out behind Lysander, this time, her gaze focused on Jaquinne's golden irises. She parted her lips in attempt to ask but had remained silent.

'I think they're both genuinely nice people, Zariel. I think we're misunderstanding something.'
color=#A00000]'What if what he felt towards us right from the start were just.. pity?' she shook her head and averted her gaze. She was afraid to ask. Her gaze shifted towards Lysander. She didn't want to know the his answer to her question, let alone Jaquinne's. She fell silent. The longer she stood around, the louder the voices grew in her head.

I Feel: (( Hurt, Awkward, Nervous ))
I Think: (( ... ))
Who's With Me: (( Lysander, Jaquinne ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSION chokes THIS FLOWER UNTIL SHE CRIES NO MORE
POSSESSING ALL THE BEAUTY HUNGRY STILL FOR MORE

Heaven holds a sense OF WONDER!.

And I wanted to Believe that I'd Get caught up when
You are silent You are breathing I am free

Jaquinne kept his smile in place as he tried to ignore the foreign thoughts invading his mind. Something was upsetting Zariel. And this other man's presence made him feel a little envious. However the male seemed to be helping his friend, so he figured that he was okay. For the first time in a long while, Jaquinne chose to test out his ability. He closed his eyes and sent Zariel a thought. You look beautiful... He could hear Ynez's voice too, telling Zariel to ignore something. But he was clueless as to what that something was. "Jerome and Jewel can't stop talking about you. You made a really good impression on them." He said aloud, hoping that the mention of his siblings would cheer Zariel up. She seemed to be happier when she'd met the twins when he'd had to visit her at the hospital for the wound across his chest. "I don't know what happened while I was gone, but I do know that you're misunderstanding something here.." The blonde started, his gaze briefly flicking between Zariel and Lysander. What had happened while he was gone? He chose to finish his sentence telepathically. I know we don't know each other that well, but from what I've seen, you're a beautiful, confident woman. And I really like you. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here. I came because I care about you, not because I pity you. Understand? Jaquinne kept his eyes trained on the nurse and hoped that Ynez would back him up.

σσd ⋮ Concerned σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel & Some Guy ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:22 am

User Image

Lysander shrugged in response to Zariel's statement. "It's what makes us human. Even a goddess has her imperfections." He said whatever came to the top of his head, choosing not to overthink things. "Weeellll.... I've already slept with someone already today, so I'm going to have to stop you there. You've made my friend's list." He pretended to yawn, acting as if this kind of thing was normal. He chose to shut his mouth when Jaquinne finally walked up to them. He wrapped an arm around Zariel's shoulders, an action meant to encourage her. "I didn't want to overwhelm you with my awesomeness, so it's a good thing I did lose some points then~" He murmured playfully, listening to the blonde as he spoke.

User Image

Jerome? Jewel? What is with all these weird names? He mentally sighed, keeping a watchful eye on Zariel throughout the conversation. The blonde stopped suddenly in the middle of a sentence, intriguing Lysander. What was up with these two? He'd heard of people with strange abilities living on the island, so maybe this guy was a telepath? It wasn't that far of a stretch. And the smarter side of him knew this to be true.

User Image

Zariel and Jaquinne seemed to be having a moment, making him feel a little awkward. "Okay, then! I'm out. You two lovebirds have fun. And if you need me, you have my number. My line is open 24/7 everyday except Sunday." He announced finally, grinning like a fool. He saluted both his companions and chose that moment to leave. He wasn't good at these kind of things anyway. Instead, he chose to just wander around the beach aimlessly. Maybe he might come across someone interesting enough to flirt with? Boy or girl, it didn't matter.

User Image

σσd ⋮ Awkward σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Aiko Kida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:30 am
Kira Winters

User Image
She was aware of Aiden's arm around her as they walked. Kira realized that it may be a little weird to be okay with having a guy you just met put his arm around your waist, but moving here had been stressful and it felt nice to be close to someone. But as they got closer and closer to the beach she began to feel uncomfortable with his arm around her. She tried to bare it. She needed to remind herself that she wouldn't let him go any further than having his arm around her. It was weird. Then when Aiden made a pained sound and let go of her, Kira was glad he'd removed his hand. Why was that? That's when she started to feel... Something. On her skin. She pulled back her left sleeve to look. There was something there. Smooth, flat, glistening, crystalline(?) things were growing on her. Kira tried to scream... Or at least she would have if she could. She couldn't scream. Still staring at her arm, she tried to make a sound, any sound. Her voice was gone. What was happening? Now more of those things were forming on her. She looked up at Aiden, she didn't know why. For help? To see if he was alright? His face was red. This couldn't be good.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Mood: |Location: Beach|Company: Aiden
Crushing on: Aiden |Status: Single|Cash: $1,000|Wearing: [default]
OOC: x
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:42 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

User Image

Zariel's eyes widened in surprise the moment she heard the word 'friends'. However, she was confused at the same time. Didn't he say that he approached her for.. personal benefits? One of her eyebrow raised but his arm that had wrapped itself around her snapped her back to reality. Zariel couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Suuure. I bet I'd drool all over if you were ten times cooler." she made a sarcastic remark. Ynez sighed along with her. The next second, her eyes had widened in horror at a new voice that invaded her thoughts. It was then she realized that it was none other than Jaquinne's. She had a puzzled expression, a little dumbfounded to speak for the moment. It was at the mention of the twins that her head perked upwards and her gaze had met his. The glimmer within her crimson irises returned almost immediately. She tried to surpress her smile but it had forced its way to her features. She was sure that the twins had resented her in some way. This was certainly a surprise. Probably the best thing she heard today. "Really?" she asked, but the voice denied his statement. She looked around but they were no where to be seen. Her face fell a little in disappointment but she was relieved at the same time. She would prefer to leave a nice impression on them rather than showing them her current state. The nephalim remained silent and looked down at her feet. It seems she had grown fond of the twins ever since that day. She wasn't half as surprised when his voice had invaded her mind once more. Zariel shifted her gaze to the ground whereas Ynez breathed a sigh of relief.

"Lies, isn't that what humans are goo-"
'Oh for Christ's sake! Zariel! Stop listening to it. It's been spouting nonsence from the begining! We were wrong, Zariel. It was rude of us to doubt them. Sorry, Jaquinne.' the angel lectured the devil for a short while and apologized to the blonde. Zariel remained silent, obviously feeling guilty to even doubt their intentions. She turned around and gave him a genuine thanks though she doubt Lysander had heard what she had said. With him gone, she felt even more awkward than she was before. "Honestly..? ..I'm sorry." she apologized though her voice was barely audible. "I know I shouldn't have doubted you. There were so many voices. I couldn't shut then out. They were horrifying-" she took a deep breath. She was much calmer now than she was before and his words were definitely reassuring. "You've showered me with nothing but kindness and look at me, standing around doubting your intentions. I'm very sorry." she apologized numerous amount of times with her head hung low.

I Feel: (( Relieved, Awkward, Nervous ))
I Think: (( ... ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:52 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ No One❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Searching ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva looked around at the beach area. Apparently there was some event going on? She sighed. Priya probably wouldn't be where the crowds are, but it couldn't help to look. She walked along as her crystal blues survey the area, her pose relaxed and laid back.

Phoenix347
Lyeisander
ShadowStar369
sabreworg
The-DJ-Ghost
Aiko Kida

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:41 am
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sahar tried to calm him and suggested taking him away to find a medical tent. Esme nodded, worry still evident with his furrowed brows. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before and he wasn’t sure what the cause was. To make matters worse, his skin was starting to feel strange, too. Esme scratched absently at the back of his hand, but did not look down at it. He was focusing his attention on the others and trying to keep himself as calm as he could. Sahar looked to the others, asking if they knew of anywhere to go. Akira had asked if he was alright, but then seemed to just lose interest. It seemed very strange to Esme; Akira always seemed a little aloof, but had never just ignored him before. Now worried for his friend, Esme reached out to grab his wrist before he could slip too far away, but then he saw the strange, hard, scab like growths on his own skin. Esme jumped and likely would have yelped in shock except that he really had no voice at all. He didn’t even hear as much as a wheeze or a rasp!

Esme was definitely a bit shaken and didn’t resist the hand on his shoulder, gently nudging him away from the crowd. He was actually grateful that Seth was helping him and he hoped that being away from the crowd would give his mind some time to settle. But was that really possible? It seemed to be a lot more people than just himself in turmoil right then, including the lovely violin player who was now in tears. What was going on? What was happening to everyone? Maybe it was not such a good idea to attend this event after all.

At one point, Seth drew away from him and started to shake, reaching for… what, Esme didn’t know. But whatever he was seeing was obviously very distressing for him. For a moment, Esme forgot about his own troubles; he didn’t like to see anyone look so upset and he wanted to fix it. Of course he really, really had no idea how to do so and wound up just trying to rub Seth’s back soothingly after he had stumbled back in shock. He had called out to his mother, but Esme hadn’t caught sight of anyone he would guess was related to Seth. Not that it would help even if he had… What would he do, grab her attention with interpretive dance?

Something strange was definitely going on, Esme nodded emphatically to the suggestion that they just get out of there. Especially because hearing Seth’s voice right then made him sad even if he had no idea what kind of pain the man was suffering. When Seth asked Sahar whether Akira was alright, Esme shyly tugged the redhead’s sleeve. Sahar had only just met Akira, maybe he would have the wrong impression from this, but Esme was sure that his friend was not alright at all. He shook his head no in response to the inquiry, hoping that Seth would understand. Maybe they could pull Akira away with them. But away from what? Esme was not one who really believed that something in the air could just make everyone a little off, but that was exactly what he was witnessing. It made him afraid and he ditched all that he considered rational in favor of just trying to get away from the influence.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Akira, Seth
♪♪♫ Mood: Afraid, worried
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

Phoenix347

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:09 am
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

As she listened to what Shinzo had to say about everyone having something weird happen to them, Aislinn couldn't help but let her eyes grow a bit wide. So this wasn't just happening to her, different things were happening to people here at the festival as well. "I thought it was weird when I first entered the area for the festival, to me it sounded as if everyone didn't know how to even speak the English language." Aislinn said as she once again fixed her beanie in place, now that she could no longer hear the voice of the small spirit child since she was focused on something else.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: So everyone is acting weird, its not just me
Money: $1000
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:12 am
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Solemn [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
Theme Song-Fighter
{Thoughts:It seems something strange is happening...}

Kuro' went from booth to booth, merly just looking. To be frank she wasn't having any fun. Seeing all the couples around just kind of made her sick. For a moment she thought she saw Fisher, but decided not to think anything of it. She figured the male didn't like her very much but who could blame him? Though she wouldn't admit she half put up a cold exterior. She still had feelings. But anyway, she continued to walk trying to see if there were any hidden stalls that might be a tea shop. Though so far, no luck.

It was then that she started to notice strange things had started to occur, people around her turning that of wood, stone, hearing things. Kuro had slightly raised her eyebrow, but she thought nothing of it. After all, if someone was in danger, she would think about helping them but most were surrounded by other people helping them so why bother. From a bit away, her ears picked up a sound. A voice that was saying "Partake of the fruit..." He groaned to anyone who might be listening. ~"No need to climb to Mykronos... No need to figure riddle upon riddle... Find your soul mate before the new year starts... I'll show you the way...~ Nanoa Fruit for Sale" ~ Hearing this both intrigued her as well as made her scoff. In truth, she just wanted to see the pansy who was selling such an idea and the idiots who actually believed it. However, she had heard of a Nano-raspberry so wondered if that was the fruit he was actually selling instead. It wasn't a very popular kind of fruit after all.

With a slightly new found interest in what was going on, she decided to head on over to the voice, getting a glimpse of what they looked like as she got closer. This had the marks of a con-man in her opinion. She saw different couples taking an interest and one even already having got a fruit. It was a bit suspicious to her but hey, people believed in anything these days apparently. Approaching the male, not paying mind when he didn't seem interested counting she was alone, she spoke up. "Nanoa fruit and finding a soul mate. I'm surprised people actually believe that idea. How fairs the business with that pitch you are telling people."

OOC: I didn't know what else to do with her lol. Hope it's okay surprised
User Image
oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:55 am
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

He returned his attention towards Esme as he felt a small tug on his sleeves. He figured that his companion was trying to answer his question earlier and he nodded in acknowledgement. Seth went over to the ravenette and grabbed him by his arm. His muscular build had played its part. He held him hard enough to pull him back to the other two but it wasn't hard enough to hurt. He was about to speak until he saw visions of his mother once more along with scenes of how a man was flirting with Rina. The redhead shut his eyes and took a deep breath. He knew this was the effect of the New Years celebration. It had started ever since he set foot into this area. The sight of those broken pieces of memories still pained him in some way despite already knowing that he was just hallucinating. He shook his head and focused on the rest. He was obviously frustrated with what was going on. His golden irises clearly darkened into a shade of black. "Hey, uh.. you guys feeling alright?" he asked, slightly confused with the whole situation.

I Feel: (( Confused, Horrified ))
I Think: (( So tired- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Akira ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

Phoenix347

Name

Name

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games